Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 731 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2426
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaditcom  [View Original Post]
    Name is Caitlin. Here is her number. Went on a meet and greet; it went well. Then when we were supposed to meet she got sick! Luckily I didn't give her any money and she didn't ask me for any. Then ghosted me.

    Here is her number if you would like to give her a buzz six zero txxxxxsix five three.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5088...9-a67d2afa2bba

    Sorry can't get her pic to upload.
    So you want people to harass a girl That maybe wasn't interested in you? I'm good friends with a girl that's on the site and she gets ghosted probably 8 out of 10 times. It's not backpage these girls aren't all druggies some of the girls do want an actual connection. How would you like it if one of them didn't like you and posted your number for everyone?

  2. #2425

    Another one who likes to ghost.

    Name is Caitlin. Here is her number. Went on a meet and greet; it went well. Then when we were supposed to meet she got sick! Luckily I didn't give her any money and she didn't ask me for any. Then ghosted me.

    Here is her number if you would like to give her a buzz six zero txxxxxsix five three.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5088...9-a67d2afa2bba

    Sorry can't get her pic to upload.

  3. #2424

    Girls who ghost. Pay them back plesae!

    This one said that she needed one hundred and fifty for internship applications when we haven't even met yet. Yeah sure. Where do I send the $$ Also forgot that we were supposed to meet up and low and behold a family emergency happened and she had to cancel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d5fbf...e-7a68d6e4344f

    Here is her phone number as well if you want to have fun with her. Six zero xxxxx four three four.

  4. #2423

    Still there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a category to report users if they had no intention of meeting in person. I guess that changed? Is seeking getting into the cam business, because I've been getting ALOT of those type of girls lately. Don't want to meet up, online only, etc. Maybe it's just fucking dallas. It seemed sooo much easier to get a meet up in boston.
    If you click on the report user there is an "inappropriate conduct" button. Click on that and then you will see the "online only" button. If you can keep your end of the messages clean / legit and get them to mention it all then you can screenshot that and include the picture as evidence. That goes for any of the conduct to report them too. If it is for selling pics / vids, online only they will suspend them until the profile is corrected and they "sign / agree" to not do it again. On subsequent violations they are usually banned. I have reported known escorts with a link and screenshot of their escort ad and they will ban them the same day. The downfall to reporting them is that the site automatically blocks you from their profile.

    You can go to any profile and click to report them and then click on each category to see the sub-categories and find out all that you can report them for. Another example is if they tell you that they want you to prepay, not allowed.

  5. #2422

    Wants 350, anyone TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a249...a-dbe68a011c70

    Sexy4 U69.

    40 Female Hudson, New Hampshire, United States.

    Ready 4 a good time.

    About Me..
    Some pics she sent me, wants 350, no holes barred, will rock your world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asspic.jpg‎   Face2.jpg‎   Facepic1.jpg‎   Side.jpg‎  

  6. #2421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    One that got by the SA censors

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a249...a-dbe68a011c70

    Sexy4 U69.

    40 • Female • Hudson, New Hampshire, United States.

    Ready 4 a good time.

    About Me.

    Fun, 😉Sexy 😍Very sexuAl 😈Flexible 😊. And ready to give you a good time. 😜. Serious inquiries only. And only if you actually plan on coming this way to meet up!! I'm available ANYTIME!! So let's get together! You can text me. (603) 874-1482. Or kik Sexy4 u793.

    Seeking.

    Flexible scheduleNo strings attached.

    To Show you a good time!128139; And give you WHATEVER you need! 😈.

  7. #2420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    Interesting ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    This is not popular here but anyone who has the means to pay for the girls who want a higher monthly allowance want to share?

    2 k or more monthly girls is all I want to discuss. Pm me.
    I'm lurking, but this is an ad; it may be clever enough for some rich simps to PM her.

    Then, she has a list of high spending guys who have been pre-screened.

    I was in S. Florida for a while and I knew of one female who did have a sugar daddy who was rich enough to pay her rent plus a generous allowance; I would guess he paid a total of $4,000/ month.

    He sure as hell wasn't on these boards to discuss it.

    It's sort of a paradox; young, new pussy is actually less expensive than pro experienced pussy. That's actually one of the cool things about finding a sugar baby.

    I knew a pro who was late thirties who wanted $200 per date, all covered; she was able to get it sometimes. We were friends socially, I wasn't that into her but she was pretty hot.

    My sugar baby was 14 years younger, hot and had a figure like Barbie. I gave her $100 and she didn't complain. I met her free style and she'd never go online because paradoxically she was shy.

    I'm off the subject of course.

  8. #2419

    These girls

    This one girl claims she's a model. Old, fat, short, and not attractive at all. So I asked her what agency she works for. She proceeded to tell me she's not in one and then blocked me. Too bad I was about to tell her I'm a movie star cause I own an iphone that can shoot videos clips.

  9. #2418
    I have the means, but have an aversion to monthly. Certainly to start off I am NOT giving a month's worth of allowance and then HOPE she doesn't ghost.

    I've always said truthfully that I'm open to it after establishing that it works ppm, but one of two things happen: the ppm relationship doesn't last long enough, or it does and she doesn't care and is happy for PPM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    This is not popular here but anyone who has the means to pay for the girls who want a higher monthly allowance want to share?

    2 k or more monthly girls is all I want to discuss. Pm me.

  10. #2417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Black Friday EXCLUSIVE: Go Back to Premium for 25% Off

    FYI. Received one of these by email today.

    We miss you. So here's an exclusive offer just for you: Standard members save 25% on a one-month subscription to Premium membership. Offer ends Monday.

    Offer is Valid November 28,2019 to December 2, 2019. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Management reserves all rights.

  11. #2416

    Allowance

    This is not popular here but anyone who has the means to pay for the girls who want a higher monthly allowance want to share?

    2 k or more monthly girls is all I want to discuss. Pm me.

  12. #2415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a category to report users if they had no intention of meeting in person. I guess that changed? Is seeking getting into the cam business, because I've been getting ALOT of those type of girls lately. Don't want to meet up, online only, etc. Maybe it's just fucking dallas. It seemed sooo much easier to get a meet up in boston.
    Lots of that here too. I just tell them I'm only interested in in person and move on. Similarly if they're platonic only.

    I'm general this thing is a numbers game. Reach out to enough girls with clear intentions and don't try too hard to see if the profile is legit unless they are willing to meet.

  13. #2414

    Change in policy on SA

    There used to be a category to report users if they had no intention of meeting in person. I guess that changed? Is seeking getting into the cam business, because I've been getting ALOT of those type of girls lately. Don't want to meet up, online only, etc. Maybe it's just fucking dallas. It seemed sooo much easier to get a meet up in boston.

  14. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by GenevaGuy  [View Original Post]
    The other thing I have found is the large percentage (I'm guessing 40% of the newbies here) of black and mixed girls on SA. On the Reddit sugarlifestyle subreddit, there is a lot of talk that black and mixed girls are of less interest to many guys on SA to be SBs, these statements are from the girls themselves. I myself had a very dark skinned SB for a year that told me she just could not find an SD cause of her color. Well, I have no prejudice in that regard. I do love the contrast in bed hehehe. What do you guys think about that?
    I've read that on Reddit as well. The girls who post that stuff, for the most part, exhibit a very entitled attitude, and / or a very 'inner city' vibe that is a total turn-off for me.

    I've met women of all shapes, sizes and colors on SA and elsewhere. Here in the Boston area, its the culture they exude, not the color of their skin, that is most often the turn-off.

  15. #2412

    Here is a good one, who's in?

    Odds this girl has ever done this or even knew what I meant when she heard about it.

    I am just on there reading some profiles and laughing my ass off.

    Every ad as stated before is platonic, nothing sexual, venmo me, etc.

    I am hitting favorite on a whole bunch, want to see how many are still on in a week or two. Should be interesting.

    This one cracks me up. Lavenderstars.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b46b5...9-baae0010af93

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape