Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Could some of our readers be females looking for pussy? I saw on the Daytona board a discussion wondering if female mongers are using our board, Some providers advertise they see men and women, could women be prowling here too? The FAQ says its a hook up for men to find pussy, can pussy find pussy? Are we politically correct? I don't think I ever had a convo with a lesbian about pussy. In case you wonder, several providers can vouch for me, I may be hung small, but I'm proud of every foot! LOL! Yd.
    I think rejection over sexual advances is even more powerful with women. It's hard for a man, but it absolutely crushes a woman.

    As to size, one of my favorite quotes is from Robin Williams in 'Death to Smoochy' when his ex points out his shortcomings during an argument. Robin replies, "Ooh, it's small, but it's fierce!

  2. #10569

    Do Lady Mongers exist?

    Could some of our readers be females looking for pussy? I saw on the Daytona board a discussion wondering if female mongers are using our board, Some providers advertise they see men and women, could women be prowling here too? The FAQ says its a hook up for men to find pussy, can pussy find pussy? Are we politically correct? I don't think I ever had a convo with a lesbian about pussy. In case you wonder, several providers can vouch for me, I may be hung small, but I'm proud of every foot! LOL! Yd.

  3. #10568

    Retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!
    Good to hear that Katie! I too was one of your contributors and I am happy for you. Good luck to all of your future en-devours!

    PHFJ Out!

  4. #10567

    Never going to happen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    We have a deposit scammer on the sister site LOL. I sent her an email as that is the only contact in her ad. I got a response about 24 hours later that had me laughing my ass off. I responded to her ridiculous email with where would you like your deposit your mouth or pussy?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8502&cityid=98
    That's ridiculous! And well handled by you! I can't believe people try that kind of crap. Then again, if they were getting money from the scam, the scam wouldn't exist! Never, never, never pay in advance!

  5. #10566

    Chick from Gilt

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember or know the chick with the ribbons on both the back of her legs? I know somebody has to have a pic. Well I was at Wild Out Wed at Gilt last night and she came in my friend and I v. I. p with a friend. I was talking to the friend but I know she looks like a providor from a while back. Did not get digits but enjoyed the vibe.
    Was she light skin and have tats near her collar and on her chest?

  6. #10565
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    We have a deposit scammer on the sister site LOL. I sent her an email as that is the only contact in her ad. I got a response about 24 hours later that had me laughing my ass off. I responded to her ridiculous email with where would you like your deposit your mouth or pussy?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8502&cityid=98

    Here was her email to me.

    Thanks for your interest.

    Please find my rates and screening method.

    Below: abit about I am clean sickness free hope you are.

    Too! I practice safe and comfortable sex. I am naughty hope.

    You are too. I have a day job but meetings can arranged to..
    I don't ever really get into discussions here but from a providers stand point. Yikes.

    I understand deposits to a point. Extended visits, fly outs, far distances, etc. , sure. But she doesn't seem to be literally anywhere else aside from the sister side. Most girls who require deposits don't even charge 50% of it, and can be found on multiple platforms and verification sites, reviewed, and have been around for a while. I never even thought of requiring a deposit when I first started out because who the fuck would pay a deposit when someone doesn't have any sort of reputation? I get the scam fear when it comes to deposits. But remember some girls run this as a business. Not a way to feed their drug habits, so cancellations / no call no shows for the kinda dates I recommended above do really affect us. But you have to be able to do your research, and make sure the girl is legit.

    This email literally sounds like it's from the prince of Nigeria or some shit. And the photos look faked too. Doesn't seem to have a website, and no ads anywhere else (not that a quick email or name search could pull up, at least). And a prepaid card as a deposit is a huge red flag as well. If she were willing to waive this "rule" for Sr Members, verified gents, those with references. Eh, okay cool. But the whole email seems off even without the deposit. This is actually genuinely sounds like it was written by some foreign pimp who traffics girls. Lmao.

    This is just a big ass yikes all the way around. Be careful dudes.

  7. #10564

    ?

    Does anyone remember or know the chick with the ribbons on both the back of her legs? I know somebody has to have a pic. Well I was at Wild Out Wed at Gilt last night and she came in my friend and I v. I. p with a friend. I was talking to the friend but I know she looks like a providor from a while back. Did not get digits but enjoyed the vibe.

  8. #10563
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her after my last visit had a ratchet looking girl smoking weed in the front of her apartment.

    Ashley told me she was going to get dental implants, I think in South America.

    She was preggers after that (not mine! No sure if she went through with surgery.
    That musta been WAAAAAY back in the day LOL. I don't think she has had incall for quite sometime. I remember I saw her about 5 years ago incall and then a couple years passed and I came back to orlando and saw she was outcall only. But yeah I don't see her anymore due to an incident that happened. I was lightly pulling her hair while she was sucking me and she got up and said that's it I'm out of here,. All because I was putting a little tension on her hair. Smdh.

  9. #10562

    Good to hear

    Glad to hear you are doing well. Miss you, babe!

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!

  10. #10561

    KatieLovett (Reminiscing)

    KatieLovett (Reminiscing)

    I'm pleased to report that I had the honor of meeting KatieLovett for some drinks and about an hour and a half of conversation earlier today. We had a great time catching up and reminiscing! I was reminded of the song by the same name as I gazed into her eyes and traveled back in time.

    Link to "Reminiscing" by the Little River Band:
    https://youtu.be/XBETVhHpcPk

    Retirement has been very good to her and she looked extremely happy. It's been over 2 years since I last saw her and she looked absolutely stunning, even more beautiful than I remembered. When I hugged her goodbye I didn't want to let her go.

    Thanks Katie!
    SYM

  11. #10560

    Deposit scammer on sister site

    We have a deposit scammer on the sister site LOL. I sent her an email as that is the only contact in her ad. I got a response about 24 hours later that had me laughing my ass off. I responded to her ridiculous email with where would you like your deposit your mouth or pussy?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8502&cityid=98

    Here was her email to me.

    Thanks for your interest.

    Please find my rates and screening method.

    Below: abit about I am clean sickness free hope you are.

    Too! I practice safe and comfortable sex. I am naughty hope.

    You are too. I have a day job but meetings can arranged to.

    Meet our availability. I offer a no rush service so you.

    Get your money worth of satisfaction. You will meet me at my.

    Door step in sexy lingerie 👙take time to understand my way of working! Only immature won't go thru with the process. Please me to make you happy. If you a time waster don't waste your time.

    • 1 HOUR MINIMUM.

    300 ROSES💵.

    • 3 HOURS.

    500 ROSES💵.

    •.

    OVERNIGHT 800 ROSES 💵.

    • 24 HOURS.

    1000 ROSES💵.

    I am very professional:

    Therefore I conduct a stringent screening process before.

    Meeting anyone.

    New Clients need to meet my.

    Screening requirements of a 50% deposit of the total session.

    Rate.

    This is only a one -time thing for new.

    Clients only! : This is due to my past experience with disrespectful.

    Clients and law enforcement.

    To book a.

    Session with me, you must book ASAP to avoid any conflicts.

    In availability.

    I do ask for instant.

    Booking confirmation so as to be sure I am talking to a.

    Serious minded individual.

    Booking.

    Confirmations do not have any advance effect on your session.

    Dates.

    If you are not readily available.

    On your booked dates and times: It might please you to know.

    That I am willing to reschedule without charge. 😘.

    To book:

    You need to go instore and buy.

    A RELOADIT RELOAD PACK worth 50% of your chosen session.

    Rates; send me the pin for verification. Reload packs are.

    Sold instore. I could help you locate the nearest store to.

    Make the purchase from if need be.

    Please do.

    Not buy any of these prepaid cards: 💳VISA, AMEX.

    DISCOVERY or MASTERCARD.

    Meeting time,

    Address, and directions are discussed upon verification of.

    Reload pack.

    Kindly note that Reload pack.

    Verification only takes about 5 minutes.

    Hope to hear from you.

    Soon⏳

    She's pretty hot but not that hot. I'll stick with my original deposit policy thak you.

  12. #10559

    Ashley Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Ashley Monroe.

    Shocked the hell out of me! I had seen her back in the day and she wasn't able to do this then a few years pass and something must have happened because she introduced me to the gum job. Apparently it's her specialty.
    I stopped seeing her after my last visit had a ratchet looking girl smoking weed in the front of her apartment.

    Ashley told me she was going to get dental implants, I think in South America.

    She was preggers after that (not mine! No sure if she went through with surgery.

  13. #10558

    Remembering Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    So glad you're doing well, throughly enjoyed our time together. Newbies, take a look at the treasure you missed.
    Thanks for the pics, OO. I read her post and could not for the life of me remember who she was, the pics brought it right back to me though! Unfortunately, she's one that all too long list of ladies I had wanted to meet but never did. Oh well, bad for me, but great for her that life proceeded as she had hoped!

  14. #10557
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!
    Awwww! That's really awesome to hear. So happy you're on your way to bigger and better things. ☺.

    It's nice to finally see a provider get a happy ending. Too soon? 😂.

  15. #10556

    Holy Shit Major Scam / Sting happening on stg

    Stay the f away from ads you don't personally know on skip the games.

    Holy shit people don't get locked up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape