Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 1052 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10555
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Its the only way you Cum.
    Ashley Monroe.

    Shocked the hell out of me! I had seen her back in the day and she wasn't able to do this then a few years pass and something must have happened because she introduced me to the gum job. Apparently it's her specialty.

  2. #10554

    Once you had Gum

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Since Sandy is mia do you know anyone that offers gumjobs.
    Its the only way you Cum.

  3. #10553

    It was my pleasure Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!
    So glad you're doing well, throughly enjoyed our time together. Newbies, take a look at the treasure you missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie1.jpg‎   Katie5.jpg‎   Katie8.jpg‎  

  4. #10552

    Awesome news

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!
    I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about exiting this messy hobby, for good. 90% of the time its BOOMERS using my mentally-ill/addicted cohort of former-classmates/millennials as public toilets & semen repositories (no offense old dudes, some of you are legit), and I honestly get tired of being part of this sordid machine. Exclusively plowing MILF providers with BF's / husbands didn't shake the stink either.

    But stories like this are honestly amazing to hear & I wish society was set up in a way that this industry wasn't mainly propped up on the backs of the weak & vulnerable, and could instead function more like a damn McDonalds. I'd like the #2 yes, the BBBJ Mac w / the MSOG soda. I guess that's just idealist thinking for now because our society has to address many things before the industry isn't predominantly run on the backs of feeder mice. But that's enough dreaming for me. Last colored brother to do that got shot.

    Congratz Katie. Hope you crush it. Its refreshing to know that for some, the money goes to noble pursuits

  5. #10551
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Gum

    Since Sandy is mia do you know anyone that offers gumjobs.
    Ashley Monroe FTW, she's very hot for a girl with no teeth, LOL. Here's a link to a little minireview I did. I'd recommend contacting C3 for her digits cuz I lost them when I switched phones.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4436822

    SYM

  6. #10550

    Gum

    Since Sandy is mia do you know anyone that offers gumjobs.

  7. #10549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Very cool

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!
    So glad to hear it worked out as you planned. I have use your success story on may occasions when taking to some of the providers about the business side of this hobby. And what can be accomplished not sure how many listen. LOL. But I am happy your dreams are coming true. Happy Holidays.

  8. #10548

    Good News!

    Katie. Thank you for sharing your good fortune. Your self discipline in making it work speaks volumes and I am sure you will be successful in whatever you do. Be safe and Happy Holidays to you as well.

    -CMM.

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!

  9. #10547
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!
    OMFG, I'm so happy to hear you're doing well Katie! Miss you!

    For those of you who never had the pleasure of meeting this amazing young woman, I'll post a copy of my favorite review I wrote for her below, probably my best dream ever, enjoy! Not only is Katie smoking hot, but she also makes the best damn cookies ever! What more could a guy possibly ask for?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3273739

    SYM

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I'm still recovering from my first ever double earlier this week! I had wanted to see KatieLovet one more time before she retires and when I saw her ad for a double with Paige I jumped at the opportunity. We met at Paige's incall and before I knew it Paige was on her knees showing off her DTBBBJ skills while I engaged in some DFK with Katie. I got on the bed and watched as they took turns stroking my cock into each other's mouths. I loved watching as they kissed each other and simultaneously sucked and licked my shaft just like the chicks in the pornos- an incredible sight! They also took turns sucking my balls while the other sucked my cock, I thought I was in heaven. I was reminded of the famous orgy scene in the old Caligula movie where 2 girls were giving enthusiastic head to one lucky guy! I then had Katie get in a 69 with me so I could enjoy her DATY while both girls tended to my cock and balls with their mouths.

    Next I had Paige and Katie lay beside each other for some tag team mish. I would DFK and FIV one of them while fucking the other for a few minutes and then switched between them about 6 times. Each time I switched partners I'd have one girl guide my cock with her hand into the other girl's pussy. This was extremely hot! We also had some great dirty talk going on like "do you like watching me fuck your friend?" and "it's my turn to get fucked now!", etc -LOL.

    Next up was K9. I had them get beside each other again so I could take turns fucking both of them from behind. There was a mirror perfectly positioned so I could enjoy watching my cock slide in and out of one pussy while FIV'ing the other. I had fun spanking 4 butt cheeks while pounding away in doggie! I switched between them after a couple minutes of fucking about 6 times, and would again have them guide my cock with their hand into the other girl's pussy from behind - I just love watching that! I also had them take turns kissing each other's butt cheeks while I fucked one of them, occasionally pulling out so the one girl could suck my cock a little and add a little spit to help lube my cock and then guide it back into the other girl's pussy for more K9 - absolutely incredible!

    I then took off the cover for some 2 girl DTBBBJ, and again enjoyed watching them take turns stroking me into each other's mouths. My hour was drawing to a close so I asked Katie to finish me off with a vigorous DTBBBJ while I sucked on Paige's huge tits. Katie has a very pretty face and excellent DTBBBJ skills so it wasn't long before I started to boil. I gave her a 5 second warning so she would have time to pull me out of her throat and help me release a massive load onto their tits. I had gone over by about 5 min but they didn't seem to mind and in fact made fun of me for being a clockwatcher myself - haha. Paige had some warm towels to clean everyone up while we talked a bit about the biz and Katie's retirement plans.

    Needless to say I had a GREAT time - an experience I'll never forget. If you've never had a double I highly recommend it! I hope to see Paige again and I wish Katie all the best in her upcoming retirement - I will definitely miss her as she is one of the best!

  10. #10546
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom09  [View Original Post]
    I just returned from my session with Fernanda. Disappointed, to say the least. Her face is blurred on the website. In person, the face is ROUGH. Lacking in femininity, perhaps. Fortunately the body is on point, with her ass being the main feature.

    In terms of activities, the reality of Fernanda's services did not coincide with the website's advertisement of 'GFE' & 'PSE'. In actuality: No kissing (not even LFK), complaints and hand swatting when I tried lightly playing with the titties, and just overall sensitivity to touch. Not really sure how any of that fits the GFE / PSE mold. The BBBJ was decent, with two pops in the hour.

    Given the face situation, and fragile nature, I would not repeat with Fernanda.

    https://topbrazil.webnode.com/models/
    Looks like they haven't learned their lesson. No wonder Valentina and Maya left.

    Worst experience was Dani with Best Latinas. Looks like this Fernanda ***** isn't far off. Let them know if they keep lying to customers and put up girls that aren't remotely close to being what was advertised, word will get out (mention this site) and their business will suffer.

  11. #10545

    Congrats!

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLovett  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!
    Congrats on your new endeavors and success! Happy Holidays to you as well!

  12. #10544

    Care to share with the group?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I recently had an opportunity that I never have to hit this area around the early evening and found multiple ads for the GFE providers. Not one was as advertised. All were extremely attractive but not one was GFE in any way. Fortunately I have figured out how to make them to commit before a hand over any donation. I use to just right it off, but now I make them commit to GFE.

    Stay safe and have fun.
    What's your method to "make them commit" before the donation to GFE?

  13. #10543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Brazilian / Hispanic on the idrive area

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear this. I skip all Brazilians here in the states. They are moody lazy and never do what they promise. They get too many 2 pump chomp guys that just want to touch a gorgeous body and don't care if they get good "service" or not.

    Harry P.
    I recently had an opportunity that I never have to hit this area around the early evening and found multiple ads for the GFE providers. Not one was as advertised. All were extremely attractive but not one was GFE in any way. Fortunately I have figured out how to make them to commit before a hand over any donation. I use to just right it off, but now I make them commit to GFE.

    Stay safe and have fun.

  14. #10542

    Blast from the Past

    I wasn't sure where the best place was to put this but I wanted to pop in with a message for you all.

    Some of you may remember me, Katie by UCF. I retired over 2 years ago. Crazy, right? No, I'm not back. I was just having a bit of self reflection and wanted to thank you all. Every gentleman that chose me: thank you. Might seem silly but you all had a direct role in helping me get set up for the real beginning of my life, as a business owner, homeowner and land owner. It would have taken me significantly longer to reach my goals had I worked some 9-5 job. Here to report that life is going fabulously.

    I hope you all are doing great! I do miss you guys and think of you more often than you'd imagine. You played a big part in my life and I will never forget that. Happy Holidays!

  15. #10541

    More on Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/972943344088

    This girl seems cute, anyone got great results? Bad?
    I'd say Rudiger's info is spot on as to her reviews. One weird thing, I don't recall her ever saying she was Mexican American in her STG ads for Brevard County. She's burned me a few times on the preliminary stuff, told me I needed to bring the cover after I'd already arrived, asked for a prepaid card once and then got a bit pissy with me once when I had to cancel as it took too much time for the texting back and forth initially. From my recollection, I think most that have actually met with her reported that she was okay, nothing spectacular but, like Rudiger stated, not ripping people off either. Bottom line, if you like her pics and can deal with the logistical crap, she may be worth a call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape