LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 735 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 11013
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1113
    Your mailbox is full. What's the website? She down for BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing888  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gentleman,

    Just had a visit with the beautiful Kgirl spinner Yuri. If you like petite spinners Yuri is your girl. She is about 5'1 and 95 pounds about a 33 b and has a nice firm butt. She doesn't speak much English but she is high energy. Arrived at a nice incall and was greeted by a beautiful girl in two piece red lingerie with long dark hair with a little curl to it. We made our greetings and she led me into the room. Got into the room and we undressed she has a tight tone body. BBBJ, CIM, and all the positions were had during my visit with her. I will leave the rest of the story up to your imagination. She is high energy and so pretty with a touch of innocence to her. Apparently she came straight from Korea. She is a kind girl, a bit shy at first but once you warm her up she is down to F.

    If you want more info PM me.

    Give her a shot she will make you smile!

  2. #1112

    East Coast Visitor Request

    I am from East coast on a short visit to Bellevue. Would like some leads near Redmond. . My PM is open. AMP, Indies, non AMPs for incall services preferred.

  3. #1111

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that woulda been nice if somebody had piped up on my original post before I saw her. I'd actually forgotten this, but somebody actually did knock on the door when I was there alone. I answered it and it was a skinny white guy, I told him she wasn't there and come back in an hour. He bounced without incident so I didn't think anything of it. I can see that scaring off somebody who's easily spooked though.
    You know, I don't recall your initial post and I'm actually sorry I missed it. Sometimes I feel like I only post negative things but negative posts are more important than positive ones. Like they had those rob reports with SkyyTyme for example? I've actually only had great sessions with her and she's even let herself out of my house without taking anything after I passed out after a late night session. But I don't chime in on the positive there because I don't want to undermine a true, unfortunate incident that a guy endured with her.

    Anyway, I dig that you didn't rattle there when the guy came to the door. I've been hassled a couple times by "concerned neighbors" when I've declined service and tried to walk out, but it's always been fine for me. I'm definitely glad you handled yourself so well in that spot.

  4. #1110

    Felicia

    Ah man that sucks. Too bad some of the best gals are so goddamn flaky. Does she ever make it down to Seattle or is she strictly Bellingham? I tried texting her but got nada.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungLightSkin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Felicia several times and reviewed her on TNA. She's flaky as hell but 100% GFE and loves BBBJCIM. I don't do BBFS but she definitely would probably without upsell as I'm always the one that suggests glove.

  5. #1109

    Well sheeeeiitttt

    Damn, that woulda been nice if somebody had piped up on my original post before I saw her. I'd actually forgotten this, but somebody actually did knock on the door when I was there alone. I answered it and it was a skinny white guy, I told him she wasn't there and come back in an hour. He bounced without incident so I didn't think anything of it. I can see that scaring off somebody who's easily spooked though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    That girl you saw has a ton of rob reports. She apparently does this game where she leaves the room and then a couple guys come in asking what you're doing there. My guess is she was trying to do this to you here but couldn't find the guys to barge in.

  6. #1108

    Sharing K-girl info with LA

    I figured since most of the K-gals in Seattle come by way of LA, so I threw a post on the LA K-girl forum to try and foster some Weat Coast info sharing:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...y-BB&p=4559765#post4559765.

    Figured it can't hurt.

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing888  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gentleman,

    Just had a visit with the beautiful Kgirl spinner Yuri. If you like petite spinners Yuri is your girl. She is about 5'1 and 95 pounds about a 33 b and has a nice firm butt. She doesn't speak much English but she is high energy. Arrived at a nice incall and was greeted by a beautiful girl in two piece red lingerie with long dark hair with a little curl to it. We made our greetings and she led me into the room. Got into the room and we undressed she has a tight tone body. BBBJ, CIM, and all the positions were had during my visit with her. I will leave the rest of the story up to your imagination. She is high energy and so pretty with a touch of innocence to her. Apparently she came straight from Korea. She is a kind girl, a bit shy at first but once you warm her up she is down to F.

    If you want more info PM me.

    Give her a shot she will make you smile!
    Thanks for the update. What is the GSL web address?

  8. #1106

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Late reports, but I tried both of these a few weeks ago.

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...w/664290731160

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Dont-Miss-Out

    This one I tried to contact several times for a trip I was taking to her area later that night. I initiated contact in the morn, got no response, and given up when she messages around midday that that she's available that night. Pics looks good, reviews on TNA are enthusiatic (yeah I know, big ass grain of salt and all that), score. Unfortunately she then proceeds to go silent as I try to pin down details, and I had to give up and make other plans. Unfortunately, my backup plan was this gal here:

    http://bellingham.skipthegames.com/f...g/348547630432.
    Felicia is a gem if you can get her to the room / car. She's flaky as hell but when she comes through she does it all and a big way. Loves 3 BJ w / CIM really seems to enjoy it. I don't partake in BBFS but guarantee she would.

  9. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Felicia several times and reviewed her on TNA. She's flaky as hell but 100% GFE and loves BBBJCIM. I don't do BBFS but she definitely would probably without upsell as I'm always the one that suggests glove.

  10. #1104

    Yuri at GSL

    Good evening Gentleman,

    Just had a visit with the beautiful Kgirl spinner Yuri. If you like petite spinners Yuri is your girl. She is about 5'1 and 95 pounds about a 33 b and has a nice firm butt. She doesn't speak much English but she is high energy. Arrived at a nice incall and was greeted by a beautiful girl in two piece red lingerie with long dark hair with a little curl to it. We made our greetings and she led me into the room. Got into the room and we undressed she has a tight tone body. BBBJ, CIM, and all the positions were had during my visit with her. I will leave the rest of the story up to your imagination. She is high energy and so pretty with a touch of innocence to her. Apparently she came straight from Korea. She is a kind girl, a bit shy at first but once you warm her up she is down to F.

    If you want more info PM me.

    Give her a shot she will make you smile!

  11. #1103

    You're lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Late reports, but I tried both of these a few weeks ago.

    http://bellingham.skipthegames.com/f...g/348547630432
    That girl you saw has a ton of rob reports. She apparently does this game where she leaves the room and then a couple guys come in asking what you're doing there. My guess is she was trying to do this to you here but couldn't find the guys to barge in.

  12. #1102

    Northend reports

    Late reports, but I tried both of these a few weeks ago.

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...w/664290731160

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Dont-Miss-Out

    This one I tried to contact several times for a trip I was taking to her area later that night. I initiated contact in the morn, got no response, and given up when she messages around midday that that she's available that night. Pics looks good, reviews on TNA are enthusiatic (yeah I know, big ass grain of salt and all that), score. Unfortunately she then proceeds to go silent as I try to pin down details, and I had to give up and make other plans. Unfortunately, my backup plan was this gal here:

    http://bellingham.skipthegames.com/f...g/348547630432

    When we were making arrangements, I asked if her $1. 5 hr special included msog. She initially said no, but when I said I probably wouldn't be able to make it after all, she quickly put msog back on the table. I should have bailed right there since a reluctant msog provider is almost always a bad one, but I was running out of time to line something up after Felicia Rose fell through. I get there, she's thicker, older and dumpier than her pics, but nice enough and no apparent drug use. I wait for about 20 minutes as we shoot the shit and she gets ready. We finally start activities and there's no kissing or GFE activities, she won't even give head. I'm like, "WTF kind of ho doesn't give head? I didn't even realize there was a such a thing.

    In any case, she's lying there like a dead fish watching the TV and basically expecting me to use her like a fleshlight. I pop but restrain myself from fully finishing so I can save something for round 2 which she'd already agreed to. We get up, have a cigarette, and instead of getting back to business she proceeds to fuck about for the next 20 minutes again. I eventually prod her into getting round 2 started, but she's out of condoms. She has to go grab some from her friend in another room. Leaves me in her room with all her shit including her purse for the next 45 minutes, and I have no way to call her because she also left her phone. I would've thought it was a dodge job, but she had left me there with all of her worldly possessions, there was nothing to stop me from grabbing all her shit or wrecking it or whatever. She finally comes back, by this point we're around the 90 minute mark, 90% of which has been spent waiting. I'm trying to get myself going for round 2 but again, no head and dead fish responsiveness has me limper than a bowl of spaghettios. After maybe 5 minutes she announces that time is up. WTF? I just waited for an hour to get 5 minutes of beached whale action??

    By that point between my irritation and the horrible service I knew it was a lost cause anyway and left. Bottom line, avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    http://bellingham.skipthegames.com/f...g/348547630432

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...w/664290731160

    Anyone with experience with either of these gals? The second gal is on TNA and reviews seem to be pretty positive, but hard to get any detail over there. Looks like BBBJ, CFS, does she allow for msog? The first gal looks to be older and more shopworn, but has a great price point with her special.

  13. #1101

    Sky Leigh

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/28148730/

    206-xxx-0334.

    206-xxx-6359.

    BBBJ. CFS. No MSOG. Rushed on the hour. Had some dudes talking right by door trying to make up some lame excuses. Would not repeat.

  14. #1100

    It has been called Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin696  [View Original Post]
    After the flip, she does this thing where she uses her neck to simulate a BJ. I know it sounds weird, but it feels really good.
    Long ago there was a local escort who did this and called it Polish, in the crook of the neck between the chin and shoulder. With sufficient lube and talent you can easily mistake it for BBBJ, which she also did, but did this later to avoid CIM.

  15. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin696  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Like others said, she's a little on the thicker side, but has a really upbeat attitude. After the flip, she does this thing where she uses her neck to simulate a BJ. I know it sounds weird, but it feels really good. If she doesn't on her own, ask her to turn to a 69 position so you can get a look of her pussy. After that, just slap your dick against her p and then slide it in. She'll energetically take a load. She'll tell you it's an upcharge, but you can still make a deposit once your in her.
    You said she used her neck for the BJ? Then why would she let you fuck you PSE? Doesn't make any sense, I've seen her multiple times and never got that impression from her. She does offer FS but everything is always covered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape