Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 11015
-
12-02-19 19:19 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 267It has been called Polish
Long ago there was a local escort who did this and called it Polish, in the crook of the neck between the chin and shoulder. With sufficient lube and talent you can easily mistake it for BBBJ, which she also did, but did this later to avoid CIM.
Originally Posted by McLovin696
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 16:22 #1099Regular Member

Posts: 1You said she used her neck for the BJ? Then why would she let you fuck you PSE? Doesn't make any sense, I've seen her multiple times and never got that impression from her. She does offer FS but everything is always covered.
Originally Posted by McLovin696
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 11:46 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 56Phoebe's open for business
Saw her recently. Like others said, she's a little on the thicker side, but has a really upbeat attitude. After the flip, she does this thing where she uses her neck to simulate a BJ. I know it sounds weird, but it feels really good. If she doesn't on her own, ask her to turn to a 69 position so you can get a look of her pussy. After that, just slap your dick against her p and then slide it in. She'll energetically take a load. She'll tell you it's an upcharge, but you can still make a deposit once your in her.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 00:13 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 154Piece of advice
I don't know her. But my advice would be to not think with your dick in relation to this one. If curiosity is killing you and you're not chuffed at having your time wasted, sure. Keep getting stood up until she's ready to suck your dick. All the extra talking and shit. Worthless. Fuck. Pay. Leave.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
I say it because most of us have done it, or are still doing it for the one girl who hit the right notes to elicit sympathy. Normally when a girl has us acting like a trick, they start treating us like one. Rip offs, loans, bad dates, ghosted, shitty service. Be safe out there.
-
12-01-19 17:37 #1096Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Lisa
Ah, I see it now. Yeah, she's nice but not what she used to be. I saw her years ago and she was okay, but the last time I picked her up she actually smelled really bad. She's one of these girls I'd offer a ride to somewhere because she's likeable, but nothing else.
Originally Posted by GuideMe999
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 15:48 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 62She goes by Lisa on AA. Been around forever. She wears wigs, so hair style and color may differ. Cool person. Shitty service.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 13:55 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 85Aurora girl
Met with her the other day and looks were horrible and the service was worse. Stay far away. Her apartment is up on 143rd. . 8 BJ was lack luster. I would never repeat.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 03:30 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 184Sexi Scorpio
Anyone have any info on her?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/150091527298
We've talked for a while but haven't ever met up. Last night, she had me come pick her up at her hotel and then ghosted me when I arrived. I went to the gas station down the street to get a drink before I left and I thought I saw her walking out with another girl. She messaged me back to apologize after I got home and after talking a bit we realized we saw each other. She asked if I'd be willing to come back to get her and I did. Shockingly (haha) she ghosted me again once I got there. I got a text from her tonight apologizing (again!) saying she fell asleep and asked if I would be willing to see her tonight. I told her I'd pass.
I mean, after writing all that, I'm a little embarrassed to acknowledge that I still want to see this girl but maybe someone with experience with her can convince me otherwise?
-
12-01-19 01:55 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 184Oh god no. Not only does the girl heavily "use", but she has no teeth and smells awful. I made the mistake of booking an outcall with her once and she refused to leave my house. I think she was annoyed that I was declining service from her so she decided to get back at me by spending the next 5 hours in my bathroom. I did finally get her to leave though.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 01:12 #1091Banned Member

Posts: 964She looks reaaaalllly familiar to me. But the red flags are that she's trying on clothes in a department store dressing room, LOL. One photo is dated 2016. She does look like someone I met on Aurora Ave a few times.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 23:39 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 246Skylar
Cannot speak from first hand experience but yes there have been rob reports posted on her onn this or one of the other threads.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 23:01 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 128Skylar
Is she legit? For some reason, I have a feeling that there were reports on her, I can’t seem to find them here.
http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...e/691255926662
-
11-30-19 13:47 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 825I can't figure this one out
Has anyone seen this lady? She seems cool, but private residences always give me pause.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/656931790462
-
11-29-19 16:10 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 825Sorry drug sores, not stores.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 13:29 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 30Don't worry
Hey this is legit. Hour 200.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





