Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,186 to 19,200 of 24541
-
12-03-19 20:39 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 223Twixx (I think that is her name)
Sorry for the late post. I was scrambling around to get her info.
Met with twixx last Saturday, when in for 30 min for 140 (with the GFE). We still performed and got a closed mouth kiss from her. Made me cum in 15 minutes, barely could walk.
Thank you all for recommending me her. I just can't get enough of her!!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...011/4439930106
-
12-03-19 19:38 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 579Wow, I saw her a few months ago for mic work and she said she wanted to lose the weight! She was a good time. I guess congratulations to her are in order.
Originally Posted by ChingaLinga
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 17:54 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 297I loaned an ATF cash a number of times
BMax,
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
I loaned an ATF cash a number of times. I negotiated visits instead payback. Your worry was my worry. I didn't want to screw up a good relationship over a loan. I had read a number of times how this has not worked out for other guys.
I didn't get cheated,
BS
-
12-03-19 16:05 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 304[Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.
Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
12-03-19 15:06 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 31Leah
I reached out and she is asking $400 for an hour, base; an extra $150 for GFE, which includes DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. Scream GPS if you want, but, it looks like she's used to working in the DC area where I am sure she has plenty of takers. My guess is she's visiting our area at the request of a regular client and is willing to meet others while she is here.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
- Chin.
-
12-03-19 13:34 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 1126Another monger here passed on her info so I'm returning the favor. But if anyone here knows any girls that have huge large kitty lips, please hit my inbox.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
12-03-19 09:25 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 290Daamn. Where did you find her, listcrawler?
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 06:53 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 89Leah Eros 25 years old brunette Any info?
-
12-02-19 23:11 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 60I'm curious.
Could you be talking about Bri? She's one of my go-to-girls. She's ALWAYS trying to hit me up for cash. Been seeing her since January and she's pretty good to me. If this is who you're referring to, let's exchange cliff notes. Please DM me. I saw your comments on Listcrawler.com and enable if it's her based on her track record with me.
As for money, I live by this: if you loan money never expect to be repaid and you'll sleep at night. If you want to get rid of someone, loan them cash and then ask them to pay you back when they get done cash. In this business, money is just a commodity. What do you value? I use money for leverage. I. e. I don't expect you to pay me back but what can you do for me? You can use it to your advantage and the service definitely gets better.My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 23:09 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 31Would've had to be in March as she just gave birth to a baby girl last week. I was kinda bummed that I was too late to enjoy the bump and grind action.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
- Chin.
-
12-02-19 22:05 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 579This girl has so many negative comments. It is a testament to my own state of affairs that I would like to know what she looks like currently and if like Phyuck's experience with Bree, if she can still be a good time.
Originally Posted by MaverickX3
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 21:23 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 192Hear! Hear!
That's the style, brother.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Two thumbs up!
Dog.
-
12-02-19 21:08 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 239Rubi
Thanks. You probably saved me a lot of trouble. Definitely the same girl because of the body ink and mole on chest. I will keep searching. This is the problem with visiting. Last trip to Baltimore I seen Kendra Kashmire. She is good to go!
Originally Posted by SackDragon
[View Original Post]
I will continue my search.
-
12-02-19 20:23 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 129This is an instance where a "like" button would be nice
I am now on the other side of the continent but still watch my "home board". I concur Thanks Phyuck! But A like button would have simplified it.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 10:54 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 367Thank You To Phyuck
Wanted to send a shout out as a reminder of what this site is for. I personally tend to share with people that contribute and have earned integrous (meaning relevant contributions) senior status.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Thanks Phyuck!









Reply With Quote





