Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,201 to 19,215 of 24518
-
11-30-19 13:31 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 237If this is a new Bree send me the number
If its a new Bree send me the number please if its the old one which it sounds like her I have it.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 13:02 #5317Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking in AA Co
Anyone have a lead on a nice PAWG in the BWI / AA Co area? Looking to treat myself today.
-
11-30-19 12:56 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 26EB / Eros
That happened to me a few months back and I had to create a new profile. Not sure what happened, but even to this day when I try to log in under my old profile I get directed to Eros. You might have to do the same.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 12:45 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 994Tight tiny Blonde Rosedale
Had a very enjoyable 60QV dream with this one last night. Way cuter than her ad pics. Pics make her look a little rough but in person, she's not at all. Very cute. Bright bubbly personality. Made me feel very comfortable. Tiny little package but not "strung out skin and bones" kind of tiny. Good skin, very cute smile, little round sexy ass. Started with some body worship. Decent CBJ while I had FIV. No DATY on the first visit. Everything covered. Couldn't believe she could take my "D" so we'll with legs pinned back in mish being so tiny. Made it all the more enjoyable. Gets into the moment wrapping her legs around you and moaning etc. She's all about respect though. Treat her nice, don't be an ass and she'll return the favor. Next time I'm totally going to enjoy a half hour with her.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/40015791/
Shooter Out!
-
11-30-19 12:31 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 994Bree CB
Thanks Phyuck, what's standard tuition in your book?
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 10:09 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 614Streetwalker Bree
Why do you guys keep trying to promote this streetwalker on the escort board? Read the rip off board before trying to see this one.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 09:11 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 297Savvy experienced ladies will not accept customers who talk or text about Services
NM,
Originally Posted by NoMan13
[View Original Post]
Savvy experienced ladies will not accept customers who talk or text about Services. This protects them from Uncle LEO.
If it had been Uncle LEO on the phone it would had not gone silent after you asked for BB. Uncle LEO agrees to anything over the phone to get you to come on down. Your Uncle LEO won't suck your dick BB but he will fuck you over.
Your Bad,
BS
-
11-30-19 03:44 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 1126Bree in CB
This is another go to for me. She is young, I believe around 19 but sweet. Bree in Curtis Bay is worth the time. No problems with her. Couple text and picked her up. Went to a Notel on Washington Boulevard. Standard tuition and no complaints. BBBJ was slow and deep. I couldn't take much staring at that young perky body of hers. Pounded that out in MISH. She looks at me and reminds me she loves it hard. Really gets very wet and into it. Told me how I made her cum in no time. Drama free, like it should be. Got digits for Senior members.
Phyuck!
-
11-29-19 17:05 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 60This is Naiah
I'm pretty sure she's legit though I haven't had her. Been tracking her all over this area for about a year. Finally caught up with her in early May. Everything was set then I asked if BB was on the table, and got no response from then on. Some girls get spooked by a monger and then it's impossible to get her again. I'd bet in your case you just need to try again. Just be careful and don't get busted. Watch for the signs. I'm willing to bet she's legit. I'm going to try again in January if she's still around.
Originally Posted by Albsure
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 11:48 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 76She's one of my favorites down there. So pleasant and not greedy. Love those areolas too.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 08:08 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 512Buahaha. Ahem erm well, depends on how far along she is there. I shot more than a few into her on a 2 hr visit a few months back.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
11-29-19 01:07 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 94Eb
I had the same thing happen to me. They banned my IP address for posting a truthful bad review. Pretty shitty way for them to run the website.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 01:03 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 195My only bad review was last year, and if they banned me over that where the provider would not leave my vehicle, and was playing games only looking to get my money and not give the services advertised then that is insane.
That person has gotten a lot of bad comments and other reviews since then, all having a similarly bad experience.
Just checked and all comments and reviews from then are gone, and on her second ad only 2 comments and 1 bad review remain.
-
11-28-19 18:57 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 614Jess. Which one of you got her pregnant?
Limited menu. Baby bump showing and gigantic lactating boobies.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...474/4439799850
-
11-28-19 14:38 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 1626I think sometimes if we post a bad review about a provider they will delete it and may ban the account. I don't know on what basis they are taking decision to ban someone posting a real review.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




