Thread: Safe Sex Information and Advice
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 1900
-
12-03-19 21:51 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 1267Cranberry juice would be more effective.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 19:41 #1074Banned Member

Posts: 29Korean BBQ health thread
Guess the bb thread is now officially the health thread. LOL. In all seriousness, glad you guys are posting. I do wonder sometimes if the affected girls like Nina and Jenny's business takes a hit with all the health scare going on. I hope they get treated and business does not suffer. If the sexy site suddenly closes, we sure know the answer. LOL.
-
12-03-19 17:28 #1073Regular Member

Posts: 13Nina 11/13 (I had a great time!) Getting tested tomorrow!
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 16:03 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 862You guys with chlamydia recently, do you drink lots of water after fucking, and flush your system?
I always drink lots of water and piss frequently for 2 days post sex so the bacteria has less of a chance to latch on and proliferate.
-
12-03-19 14:44 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 164Doubtful
These girls need to suck a dozen dicks a day. I doubt they have health benefits.
Originally Posted by AmongP
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 12:48 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 74Girls testing
In the light of this conversation, does anyone know for a fact if the ladies in these agencies get regularly tested too?
-
12-03-19 11:37 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 209Yes regular testing is very important.
A good gambler will always try to stack the odds in their favor. Regular testing is one thing that helps your odd of staying out of too much trouble. Generic Truvada is not that expensive but I am not sure if it will improve your odd much (because HIV is pretty rare) and the side effect can be pretty bad.
Originally Posted by JizzedUp
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 11:26 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 358You can check his post history to see who he might have seen recently, which does include comments about Jenny and Nina. Might explain their recent hiatus. I'm not sure if the timing of one of the posts include seeing them post their hiatus though. ?
Originally Posted by JizzedUp
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 08:11 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks for sharing!
Chlamydia is not a big deal. You should be able to get it clear up quickly. Take care!
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 01:31 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 164Thank you for sharing
This helps us all to know.
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 00:17 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 169Yeah I figured you guys deserved to know. We all try to stay safe but hey it happens.
Originally Posted by Bulak
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 00:14 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 169I posted about all of them, but the only one I didn't was Soy from 6 shop.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
Another user confirmed a similar experience and only saw Nina, so I suspect it's her and that's what's she's been out for treatment. Play at your own risk folks.
-
12-02-19 23:43 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 127Thumbs up
For your disclosure. Posting is indeed invaluable.
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 22:35 #1062Banned Member

Posts: 29Think you should put this post on the health thread too and report the girls you've seen so mongers can be more aware. As far as palace, the girls were always kinda seedy. I always wore protection when I saw the palace vets. In any case, regular testing is the key like what you did. If you got the money to burn, you can also buy Truvada and take them before a session as a precaution. Hey, we in this game knowing the risks right. No sense playing game if you're not a gambler. LOL.
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 17:03 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 34Me too
I got tested recently and I have chlamydia as well. I think I'm going to take a break for a while and not risk it.
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






