Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 613 of 682 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 663 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Any one seen this one

    Casey from sicklerville / williamstown any info.

  2. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    You should at least try get once, she will not disappoint, she will do anything you want, ATM and all!
    I have seen Nikki. She had make up on and a nice bra and panties. She is tiny and gave nice BJ. She had a problem with her knee so sex wasn't so great I think she was in pain with her knee. I had her bend over to fuck her from behind and she said her knee popped out. So I got into missionary and started to fuck her. She didn't seem to be into it. So I took off the rubber and put my cock in her mouth and finished on her chest. She didn't do CIM. She is safe and nice but intercourse wasn't much fun. I hate to be the bad review but you should know.

  3. #1046

    Kat from STG / SA

    Saw this one a few months back when she had a profile on SA and noticed that she's now been posting regularly on STG. Only did a couple car dates. It's the same girl in the pics. Cute spinner type. BUT, had issues every time. Always was rushed and wanted me to go to park in certain spots and had to stay very close to where her place was. I tried to take her to motel but never seemed to have enough time for an outcall type session. One time we were doing the deed and a dude walks up to the car. She claimed it was a "neighbor" but they clearly knew each other. He didn't really bother us much but I decided to go somewhere else then finished quickly. Something just seemed fishy about the whole thing and I guess I lucked out that nothing more "eventful" happened beyond that. It could be a YMMV thing and she may have changed her ways, who knows. May be willing to see her again if others have positive experiences.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/527450614146

    Happy Huntin,

    AC.

  4. #1045
    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3  [View Original Post]
    Kenny, you mentioned she flaked on you recently. Is she back down south now or still up in the CH area as part of the crew?
    She's been back in Vineland for a couple weeks now. I'd love to go get some of that bb but I know a few mongers on here have already sullied her and there's no telling what kind of stuff she did with the crew. I guess I'll keep wrapping it up.

  5. #1044

    Is she out of the CH crew?

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    You should at least try get once, she will not disappoint, she will do anything you want, ATM and all!
    Kenny, you mentioned she flaked on you recently. Is she back down south now or still up in the CH area as part of the crew?

  6. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Valthorr  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Stacey-Lynn?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/194466049366

    She ads constantly, have texted her, rates are the norm 100/150/200, offers BBBJ / CIM.

    But can't find any reviews on her, and have heard bad things about some So.
    Saw her a couple of years ago. She was definitely a good time before she found a bf and disappeared.

  7. #1042
    Yeah I new hahaha thanks for that pass as well as for the warm welcome, did my digging definitely going with her, will let why'all know how it goes with her!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    Haha I thought the same thing, was giving him a pass though because the new ad didn't list her name as Nikki. I still want to go check this girl out but have been deterred by her high rates. I can get two girls in a room for less than she wants for an hour. Granted they wouldn't be quite as hot, but not that far off.

  8. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    You should at least try get once, she will not disappoint, she will do anything you want, ATM and all!
    Thanks, maybe I should. Seems like it might be a nice Christmas gift to myself. Waiting for a small windfall coming soon, I'll hit her up when that comes through.

  9. #1040

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/162912535719

    Not much info but looks interesting.

  10. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    Haha I thought the same thing, was giving him a pass though because the new ad didn't list her name as Nikki. I still want to go check this girl out but have been deterred by her high rates. I can get two girls in a room for less than she wants for an hour. Granted they wouldn't be quite as hot, but not that far off.
    You should at least try get once, she will not disappoint, she will do anything you want, ATM and all!

  11. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    Haha I thought the same thing, was giving him a pass though because the new ad didn't list her name as Nikki. I still want to go check this girl out but have been deterred by her high rates. I can get two girls in a room for less than she wants for an hour. Granted they wouldn't be quite as hot, but not that far off.
    Well, yeah looks is one thing and attitude is another and performance is yet another. If you haven't seen 4 or 5 reviews saying she's exactly what you want why would you give her anything more than the normal rate? Your gambling and most times you end up the loser.

  12. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    I see this is your first post, first off, welcome, and 2nd, please take time to read everything and you may find what you are looking for.
    Haha I thought the same thing, was giving him a pass though because the new ad didn't list her name as Nikki. I still want to go check this girl out but have been deterred by her high rates. I can get two girls in a room for less than she wants for an hour. Granted they wouldn't be quite as hot, but not that far off.

  13. #1036

    South Amboy

    Any info on Stacy-Lynn?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/194466049366

    She post frequently, looks cute, norm rates; 100/150/200, offers BBBJ / CIM.

    But can't find any info on her.

    Have heard some bad things about a So. Amboy girl but don't know if her or these;.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/010432206614

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....h/815965554455
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails penny.jpg‎   amboy.jpg‎  

  14. #1035

    South Amboy

    Any info on Stacey-Lynn?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/194466049366

    She ads constantly, have texted her, rates are the norm 100/150/200, offers BBBJ / CIM.

    But can't find any reviews on her, and have heard bad things about some So.

  15. #1034
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttenButts  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town for business, she caught my eye anyone seen her.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/874640503502
    I see this is your first post, first off, welcome, and 2nd, please take time to read everything and you may find what you are looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape