Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 930 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5521

    Aubrey

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...n/101228801224

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/aubrey-l...s-vegas-571801#erotic.

    Anyone ever check this girl out? She's been posting for awhile and has ads everywhere, but I can't find a review which makes me a bit apprehensive.

  2. #5520

    Massage by Gigi

    Looking at taking a plunge with this hot MILF! Was curious if anyone has experience or recommendations of time with her, seems reasonable rates and is very responsive and easy to talk to / set up. Them has hit and miss reviews but PD had great reviews of her. Let me know your thoughts and experiences!

    www.eroticmassagebygigi.com

  3. #5519

    Pierce Rose

    Searched and didn't see anything. Anyone know of this lass? DM.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pierce-rose

    Also, PattyCakes. Does own a squirt gun.

  4. #5518
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopIn  [View Original Post]
    She didn't ask me. Maybe tell her you heard about her name at this website. I told her about it last time we visited.
    Yeah that's what I said. She even asked who did the review and I mention your username and she said she knows you personally and you're a regular. And that you'll have to verify you know me personally. Fuckin weird. This isn't a job interview.

  5. #5517
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Comign through, sincitytouchin?

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...838&cityid=191

    Anyone seen her?

    Pics check out as does the number, I can't find reviews but she is everyplace. We talked by phone and she seriously sounds like a sweetheart.

    Looking for anyone with recent contact, worried the pics are "out of date" by a decade, man I hope not tho!

  6. #5516
    I saw her at the hardrock. Nice body tiny. Had a good time, ill see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper779  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937

  7. #5515
    Quote Originally Posted by Amun5  [View Original Post]
    What did you say to her when she asked for a reference.
    She didn't ask me. Maybe tell her you heard about her name at this website. I told her about it last time we visited.

  8. #5514
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    Going to vegas in about two months and was wondering about this girl: https://tryst.link/escort/heaven-508.

    I've heard from some SW'ers that tryst is pretty reliable.
    My experience with trying to hook up with her is an absolute fail. She wants you to send selfies and Photo I'd (I blurred all my info except the photo) I did it twice for her and I stopped since she don't respond at all. Maybe I am just unlucky but YMMV!

  9. #5513
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper779  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937
    She looks really good. Hope you see her and report back.

  10. #5512

    Cim

    Any digits for a lady that will do CIM at Vegas? There next week M-are.

  11. #5511

    Jess

    Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937

  12. #5510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    Going to vegas in about two months and was wondering about this girl: https://tryst.link/escort/heaven-508.

    I've heard from some SW'ers that tryst is pretty reliable.
    I've seen a lot of ads there for providers that I know are real and reliable.

  13. #5509

    May sweet may

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com
    Definitely a great experience, she it's super petite and she will do Whatever it takes to get you satisfied, her rate it's really high now, I won't pay that much, I saw her 2 years ago for 3 benjis and was reasonable.

  14. #5508

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGolfer  [View Original Post]
    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com
    She's a sweetheart and definitely a must experience. At least IMHO.

    Just checked her site, price has gone up since I seen her. Tells me not only myself think she's worth it, but other guys are paying her asking price.
    Last edited by Asobou; 11-29-19 at 21:44. Reason: Add comment

  15. #5507

    Sweet May. Thai Treat

    She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.

    www.mysweetmay.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape