Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6638

    Reviews on EB

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice communication could be better the first time went to her location only to be told she had to run errands arranged to come back later for a lesser donation. She's very petite, soft breast not the perkiest, friendly, not the best at cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Everything covered spent most of the time in doggy and mish started off with a decent CBJ.
    I have not met her, but the reviews on EB are mixed. The reviews definitely confirm what was stated above about pushing time out and making people wait. In my opinion, and I don't always trust the validity of EB reviews, but she doesn't seem to be stellar.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/40261584/

  2. #6637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Gradyland

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I heard thru a VERY reliable source that this motherfucker Grady is at it again and in full force. He's got ads spread out all over STG as far as I know. I'm waiting to hear back about other sites.

    Don't let this asshole get you fellas! I bet these ads disappear by end of night.

    Here are the ads:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/083551662246
    Yep. The timing is about right for another Gradyland sting with a cutesy name to get Grady in front of the tv camera over the holidays. It's definitely the Grady pattern. That last ad, especially, in Lakeland (of all places) definitely looks like a Grady.

    The others are more dangerous since they look like the stated locations are in Polk County but right on the border in places like Champions Gate, Poinciana, Kissimmee, and Davenport, trying to rope in poor dumb bastards who may think they're still in an Orlando county.

  3. #6636

    She's okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/40261584/

    I was trying to set up a meeting but had seen any reviews.
    I saw her twice communication could be better the first time went to her location only to be told she had to run errands arranged to come back later for a lesser donation. She's very petite, soft breast not the perkiest, friendly, not the best at cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Everything covered spent most of the time in doggy and mish started off with a decent CBJ.

  4. #6635

  5. #6634

    Intel

    Is anyone familiar with the below. Pics look great.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/39382880/

  6. #6633

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomsTheRoom  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this one?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/257306332909

    Great pictures but somethings did not add up on the comms.
    Got in contact with that scammer before. Made me drive out only to tell me I had to pre pay before I got the room #. I'd stay away, but I won't forget those pics because I was pretty disappointed.

  7. #6632

    Nadiarose

    I had been looking at her for a while, some of her pics really intrigued me. Reviews out there are hit and miss. Pulled the trigger recently with an incall. Comms were a little spotty, incall a little sketchy. She is the girl in the pics, but a bit heavier and worn (she recently had a kid). Nice enough and pleasant, but a bit of rushing and I think a BF / handler / mgmt. (whatever) was on the phone during the time. Standard donation, but probably won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/40317872/

  8. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Smells like a sting pig. Never saw an ad who requests dick pic. Just saying play safe. Not worthy.

    NB1.
    Just give the disclaimer about how your donation is for her time only and that you want nothing more than to just hang out and get to know her. You don't want sex. Then ask her if she agrees. If she says yes then go for it, and make sure she is naked before you talk about anything. You can always play dumb and act like you don't know what BBBJ or qv or 70 or any of that meant. Plausible deniabily is a beautiful thing =).

  9. #6630

    Any info on this one

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/40261584/

    I was trying to set up a meeting but had seen any reviews.

  10. #6629

    Waterford Lakes

    I'll be in Waterford Lakes for the next few days in business. Any advice on a BBBJ provider would be appreciated. I had read about Nikki but apparently she has moved an hour away. Thanks in advance.

  11. #6628

    Visiting Renata

    Anyone know anything about this Renata? I did a search of the forum for that name and all the posts seem to be about other ladies using the same name. Her rate is a little nutty, but I thought I'd see if anyone has any intel on her.

    https://renatafayette.escortbook.com/

  12. #6627

    Candi

    Scam. Pic looked hot so I texted this one. Received a text back asking for 1/2 up front on cash app. Found a post in Ohio from someone saying the same thing.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/602864248510

    http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...y/403431002085

  13. #6626
    Smells like a sting pig. Never saw an ad who requests dick pic. Just saying play safe. Not worthy.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have some info about this girl? https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/39975659/.

    She looks familiar but I don't seem to remember where I knew her from.

  14. #6625
    Quote Originally Posted by NoskCaj  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever made an offer to any of the girls at the topless go go? I'm sure some escort, but I just need confirmation. I like a ratchet chick with a fat ass from time to time and the women in there definitely fit the bill. Thanks in advance!
    I was in there about three months ago, just happened by and not expecting anything beyond some cheap beer and good company. It was right after they opened, so not busy, but 50 got me in the private area with one of the girls. Again, no expectations, but I took a shot and asked to DATY and she agreed. She ended up reciprocating, and it was amazing. We stayed way past the three songs and no one bothered us at all. I gave like another 30 for a tip, can't remember but it wasn't much.

    I can't say that is going to be a regular thing, I don't get out often enough anymore and never past like 6 in the afternoon, but it's far from impossible.

  15. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Just another biach with GPS syndrome. Asking for 1,200.00 for 2 hours.

    PHFJ Out!
    Agreed if the girl is super hot I can see paying $$$ for an hour, but no more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape