Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 735 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 11015
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1100

    It has been called Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin696  [View Original Post]
    After the flip, she does this thing where she uses her neck to simulate a BJ. I know it sounds weird, but it feels really good.
    Long ago there was a local escort who did this and called it Polish, in the crook of the neck between the chin and shoulder. With sufficient lube and talent you can easily mistake it for BBBJ, which she also did, but did this later to avoid CIM.

  2. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin696  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Like others said, she's a little on the thicker side, but has a really upbeat attitude. After the flip, she does this thing where she uses her neck to simulate a BJ. I know it sounds weird, but it feels really good. If she doesn't on her own, ask her to turn to a 69 position so you can get a look of her pussy. After that, just slap your dick against her p and then slide it in. She'll energetically take a load. She'll tell you it's an upcharge, but you can still make a deposit once your in her.
    You said she used her neck for the BJ? Then why would she let you fuck you PSE? Doesn't make any sense, I've seen her multiple times and never got that impression from her. She does offer FS but everything is always covered.

  3. #1098

    Phoebe's open for business

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone let me know what is on the menu?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...PhoebeReynolds
    Saw her recently. Like others said, she's a little on the thicker side, but has a really upbeat attitude. After the flip, she does this thing where she uses her neck to simulate a BJ. I know it sounds weird, but it feels really good. If she doesn't on her own, ask her to turn to a 69 position so you can get a look of her pussy. After that, just slap your dick against her p and then slide it in. She'll energetically take a load. She'll tell you it's an upcharge, but you can still make a deposit once your in her.

  4. #1097

    Piece of advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/150091527298

    We've talked for a while but haven't ever met up. Last night, she had me come pick her up at her hotel and then ghosted me when I arrived. I went to the gas station down the street to get a drink before I left and I thought I saw her walking out with another girl. She messaged me back to apologize after I got home and after talking a bit we realized we saw each other. She asked if I'd be willing to come back to get her and I did. Shockingly (haha) she ghosted me again once I got there. I got a text from her tonight apologizing (again!) saying she fell asleep and asked if I would be willing to see her tonight. I told her I'd pass.

    I mean, after writing all that, I'm a little embarrassed to acknowledge that I still want to see this girl but maybe someone with experience with her can convince me otherwise?
    I don't know her. But my advice would be to not think with your dick in relation to this one. If curiosity is killing you and you're not chuffed at having your time wasted, sure. Keep getting stood up until she's ready to suck your dick. All the extra talking and shit. Worthless. Fuck. Pay. Leave.

    I say it because most of us have done it, or are still doing it for the one girl who hit the right notes to elicit sympathy. Normally when a girl has us acting like a trick, they start treating us like one. Rip offs, loans, bad dates, ghosted, shitty service. Be safe out there.

  5. #1096

    RE: Lisa

    Ah, I see it now. Yeah, she's nice but not what she used to be. I saw her years ago and she was okay, but the last time I picked her up she actually smelled really bad. She's one of these girls I'd offer a ride to somewhere because she's likeable, but nothing else.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Lisa on AA. Been around forever. She wears wigs, so hair style and color may differ. Cool person. Shitty service.

  6. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    She looks reaaaalllly familiar to me. But the red flags are that she's trying on clothes in a department store dressing room, LOL. One photo is dated 2016. She does look like someone I met on Aurora Ave a few times.
    She goes by Lisa on AA. Been around forever. She wears wigs, so hair style and color may differ. Cool person. Shitty service.

  7. #1094

    Aurora girl

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    She looks reaaaalllly familiar to me. But the red flags are that she's trying on clothes in a department store dressing room, LOL. One photo is dated 2016. She does look like someone I met on Aurora Ave a few times.
    Met with her the other day and looks were horrible and the service was worse. Stay far away. Her apartment is up on 143rd. . 8 BJ was lack luster. I would never repeat.

  8. #1093

    Sexi Scorpio

    Anyone have any info on her?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/150091527298

    We've talked for a while but haven't ever met up. Last night, she had me come pick her up at her hotel and then ghosted me when I arrived. I went to the gas station down the street to get a drink before I left and I thought I saw her walking out with another girl. She messaged me back to apologize after I got home and after talking a bit we realized we saw each other. She asked if I'd be willing to come back to get her and I did. Shockingly (haha) she ghosted me again once I got there. I got a text from her tonight apologizing (again!) saying she fell asleep and asked if I would be willing to see her tonight. I told her I'd pass.

    I mean, after writing all that, I'm a little embarrassed to acknowledge that I still want to see this girl but maybe someone with experience with her can convince me otherwise?

  9. #1092
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? For some reason, I have a feeling that there were reports on her, I cant seem to find them here.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...e/691255926662
    Oh god no. Not only does the girl heavily "use", but she has no teeth and smells awful. I made the mistake of booking an outcall with her once and she refused to leave my house. I think she was annoyed that I was declining service from her so she decided to get back at me by spending the next 5 hours in my bathroom. I did finally get her to leave though.

  10. #1091
    She looks reaaaalllly familiar to me. But the red flags are that she's trying on clothes in a department store dressing room, LOL. One photo is dated 2016. She does look like someone I met on Aurora Ave a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? She seems cool, but private residences always give me pause.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/656931790462

  11. #1090

    Skylar

    Cannot speak from first hand experience but yes there have been rob reports posted on her onn this or one of the other threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? For some reason, I have a feeling that there were reports on her, I cant seem to find them here.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...e/691255926662

  12. #1089

    Skylar

    Is she legit? For some reason, I have a feeling that there were reports on her, I can’t seem to find them here.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...e/691255926662

  13. #1088

    I can't figure this one out

    Has anyone seen this lady? She seems cool, but private residences always give me pause.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/656931790462

  14. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She is a known rob and has posted pics of herself with drug stores in the past. Stay away.
    Sorry drug sores, not stores.

  15. #1086

    Don't worry

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit  [View Original Post]
    Any followup reports on this place? Definitely very interested! Just a little gun shy having been in a sting a couple years ago.
    Hey this is legit. Hour 200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape