Thread: Whatever happened to...
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2236
-
12-09-19 11:14 #871Retired Account

Posts: 995Its good to be King
So, if any of you know which GBG we coined originally "Greek Godess" you'll know who I'm having a date with this week. See who's memory banks are working at full capacity LOL.
-
12-09-19 11:06 #870Regular Member

Posts: 5Emma used to work at Healthy Massage on Old Milton
Anyone know where Emma from Healthy Massage on Old Milton in Alpharetta went to?
She was tall, thin and attractive I think she left there about 10 months ago.
She gave some great massages.
-
12-04-19 13:25 #869Banned Member

Posts: 62If you make contact
She's on my path every week and don't mind a quick car date once in a while.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 07:22 #868Senior Member

Posts: 132Soccer mom in a van
Yeah, last time I had her she was in a reddish minivan. That was about 7 or 8 years ago though. Had som serious skills though would never go for FS.
Originally Posted by JayBrand
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 19:50 #867Senior Member

Posts: 28Could be
I seem to remember her being more of a redhead, but definitely big tits.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 16:14 #866Senior Member

Posts: 2351Simple, either call the number and ask for Alyse or send her a discrete text message to find out if she's still around.
Originally Posted by VirgilToole
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 15:17 #865Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea this is a different Mandy I'm thinking of. She was working during the 2014 or 2015 Nova days.
Originally Posted by MidnightMax
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 12:23 #864Senior Member

Posts: 96Alyse in Woodstock
Does anyone remember an older blonde woman who worked out of her home in Woodstock near the outlet mall? I haven't seen her in about five years, but I googled the number I have for her, and her address came up. She's still in Woodstock, but in a different neighborhood (still near the outlet). She went by Alyse, was thin, and had nice perky fake tits. She gave massages on her bead with a BBBJ finish. I still have her number, but I was wondering if it's worth trying to hit her up again. Has anyone seen her recently?
-
12-02-19 23:29 #863Regular Member

Posts: 5Mandy at Nova
The Mandy I see has a rather small ass. Have not seen any of the other ladies there since they moved to new location, but I thought I saw a post that Cindy had left.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 11:14 #862Retired Account

Posts: 995Is it
The blonde big tiited soccer mom.
Originally Posted by JayBrand
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 15:53 #861Senior Member

Posts: 4061Mandy with the big ass? Just curious, is Cindy still there too?
Originally Posted by MidnightMax
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 22:33 #860Regular Member

Posts: 5Mandy at Nova
Mandy is still there. Saw her this week. Excellent experience as previously reported.
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 23:23 #859Senior Member

Posts: 28Woodstock
I can't remember her name, but does anyone know what happened to the lady who would hook up with you in her minivan in the Woodstock area? Incredible oral skills.
-
11-11-19 14:09 #858Banned Member

Posts: 246Massage Nova
Anyone knows what happened to Mandy at Massage Nova? She was working there for years and suddenly disappeared and won't answer any texts.
-
11-03-19 12:51 #857Retired Account

Posts: 995Bad News
She has a handler that stays with her and he hassles any of the other girls staying at the RR following them around trying to get them to in his circle. He also sends B out when they see someone leaving another known girls room trying to get their number. Leah and a few others couldn't stay there very long before because of it.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




