Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,236 to 29,250 of 58879
-
12-02-19 10:53 #29644Senior Member

Posts: 73Nds
Is this the place near paradise trail and the mall.
-
12-02-19 10:51 #29643Senior Member

Posts: 108King
Where is King located?
-
12-02-19 10:42 #29642Senior Member

Posts: 226You're right
You are right, normally I see the decimal like you have before the $.80. None the less. My bad!
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 09:40 #29641Senior Member

Posts: 542Tip
Don't know what you two are thinking. $60 = $160 which is a standard or higher than average tip. That combined with the house fee of $. 80 would be a total of $240 for an hour.
Originally Posted by IslandLover1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 07:03 #29640Senior Member

Posts: 67Payment up front?
Quick question. When visiting the top 3 AMPs that all of these threads speak about, is it better to pay the tip up front so the girls know your serious about what you want or is it better to wait till the end after negotiating. We both already know what the going rate is, so us the negotiating necessary. Just want her to know what I want and I think giving her the fee up front would show that.
-
12-01-19 23:55 #29639Senior Member

Posts: 30New Day Change
Just left new Day and there is some definite changes to the staff. Today I met Angel and this girl is a freaking porn star, she should be in movies and this is no aggression. If you were able to build your perfect women you would build her just like her. Our hour started with a table shower that included everything, it was so hot I almost finished our time in the BBBJ that was incredible, her skills were out of this world. As soon as we got back to the room Angel really showed me her skills, she is passionate, soft and provides a true GFE. She started off again with a sexy and passionate DTBBBJ, watching her perfect ass in the mirror as she swallowed me Perfect, she asked me to play with her ass and guided my finger inside, than a second and this really seemed to get her going, kind of drive me a little crazy as well. I was ready for some real fun now, Angel put on the cover and bent herself over the chair in the room so I could watch us in the mirror. We moved to the table and went here not every position finishing in cow girl. I was beat and ready to get the massage which was very good. Within 10 minutes she had me hard again and proceeded to give me another great BBBJ hand job combo finishing round 2 deep down her throat. This girl has the most incredible body I have seen and I will be back tomorrow and probably the next day. Angel said there were 2 other new girls that were equally hot but I can't honestly comment on them because I didn't see them. I was halfway considering not giving a review to keep her for myself as much as possible but I have gotten so much from this group I owed it to my fellow monger brothers.
-
12-01-19 23:38 #29638Senior Member

Posts: 218How much for hh for one?
Originally Posted by MedellinMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 20:56 #29637Senior Member

Posts: 811Lucky Dragon-Ricky
Does anyone know where Ricky went? I was liking her massages. I stopped in today and Nancy said she is not there anymore.
-
12-01-19 19:04 #29636Senior Member

Posts: 133True
Very true, if that was the full amount good luck getting a second.
Originally Posted by Flfun1012
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 14:24 #29635Senior Member

Posts: 428Looked them up on Rubmaps. Looks like older covered fairly good full service providers.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 13:22 #29634Senior Member

Posts: 811I have passed it a few times. Never a car in lot. Very scary part of town. So I chickened out.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 11:27 #29633Senior Member

Posts: 226Tip
Tiffany is one of my all time favorite have been with her many many times at another AMP. You tipped $60 total or extra? If that was total tip I wouldn't expect the same experience on your second visit. Money talks and really dictates future experiences.
Originally Posted by BoomGoRocket
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 02:24 #29632Senior Member

Posts: 173MC. Bella. New talent. Super fun
I went back to Massage Connection on Saturday night. I was hoping to see Ya Ya, Sophia or Nei Nei. I changed my mind when Ki Ko told me a new Chinese girl just arrived. It was her first or second day at MC.
Bella was beautiful. Super delicious C cup boobs. She did the table shower things and Nuru massage first. I had super fun with her when she was super wet.
I popped 2 times. BBBJ and MSOG were on the menu. No extra fees.
I will write a review of her tomorrow or Tuesday. Bella is super fine.
-
11-30-19 22:56 #29631Regular Member

Posts: 6Near identical experience at King.
I visited at about 4 pm Saturday afternoon and had a virtually identical experience which indulged very much. I was also surprised that I was saved away from RIG and directed to FIA, But it was fine with me. I enjoyed it very much, and she did not get tired while in CG and rode to finish, as is my preference. Most bOdies I have seen so not have stamina in that position for me to finish. She looked great, seemed all natural to my eye, and very nice.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 20:16 #29630Senior Member

Posts: 150NDS Change
Just got a message that there will be all new girls at NDS on Sunday. Does anyone know anything? Any specifics to go on or are we all starting from scratch?










Reply With Quote





