Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,496 to 18,510 of 26394
-
12-01-19 17:31 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 152I Have
I saw Katie this past week. Her rate was reasonable and she is cool. DATY, 69, FS all on the menu. Ask her about her lactating breasts as well.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 17:10 #7898Regular Member

Posts: 3Guess she quit for sure then. Well if anyone has any info pm.
Originally Posted by GPSlikesy
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 17:03 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanessa
Vanessa is from Madison, and has many reviews posted on that forum. The reviews are mixed, some good, some bad.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
She looks worth trying out.
Daddio.
-
12-01-19 15:04 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 1244Have not
Haven't seen her but the pictures with the fork type tattoo on the sternum were used by a gal posting in Madison and reviewed on that forum. You may want to check there, mixed depending on your preferences.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 14:55 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 136Vanessa
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/petite...nessa/24730937
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3079393
Any info on Vanessa? says she's 20, and looks to be a spinner. The usual 250 hr and 160 hhr rate. She was posting in Milwaukee last night.
Pic below she sent me, and the URLs are above. Nothing showed in the search bar.
-
12-01-19 13:56 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 812You should post links when you're talking of someone specific. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/754842770926 She's been around for a LONG time. This is the first time I've seen her claim to be a squirter. But then again I don't look at her ads. Just a hunch that it's a marketing ploy and you're likely to get more excuses than pussy juice out of her. Somebody reported on her recently. As I recall. Dated pictures and wasn't worth the bother. But hey. It's your hard earned $$. Do with it as you please and let us know.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 10:55 #7893Banned Member

Posts: 505Irish MILF
Anyone got info on the squirting Irish MILF, I like pounding the big butt girls from behind, got a feeling she's older and bigger than the pics, she looks like a comfy ride but I think I remember an old post about her and of course her name is diamond, now that's Irish!
-
12-01-19 10:45 #7892Banned Member

Posts: 505Missing CL
God damn I miss CL personals, anyone know of a good place to post and respond to free ads, I used to do rather well with chubby milfs on there.
-
12-01-19 10:35 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 52Jenna
Any info on this girl? She's out west, which is good for me, but I can't find any reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-498
-
12-01-19 10:11 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 54She had a kid a few months ago.
Originally Posted by DIM47
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 10:04 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 774Link
https://tryst.link/escort/ember
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
Ember / Mya.
-
12-01-19 09:56 #7888Banned Member

Posts: 505Sweet dangling Michelle
Anyone seen low hanging, floppy, saggy, droopy, pendulous fun bag Michelle the MILF?, she was in Racine but I don't see her anymore, I'd love to play with those puppies again.
-
12-01-19 09:47 #7887Banned Member

Posts: 505Oh man that body
Anyone ever get with Whitney? White girl big nice ass? I've tried to get ahold of her for a week, see she is posted in every STG town, is she fake or a traveler?
-
12-01-19 08:21 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 68Cass
Has anyone had her lately, worth the time and money?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 21:59 #7885Senior Member

Posts: 1820Blogs
Scroll down the main Milwaukee page to blogs. There's a discussion there.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





