Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,481 to 18,495 of 26366
-
12-01-19 09:56 #7886Banned Member

Posts: 505Sweet dangling Michelle
Anyone seen low hanging, floppy, saggy, droopy, pendulous fun bag Michelle the MILF?, she was in Racine but I don't see her anymore, I'd love to play with those puppies again.
-
12-01-19 09:47 #7885Banned Member

Posts: 505Oh man that body
Anyone ever get with Whitney? White girl big nice ass? I've tried to get ahold of her for a week, see she is posted in every STG town, is she fake or a traveler?
-
12-01-19 08:21 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 67Cass
Has anyone had her lately, worth the time and money?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 21:59 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 1820Blogs
Scroll down the main Milwaukee page to blogs. There's a discussion there.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 21:23 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 152How much did she want?
Originally Posted by MJacobs333
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 21:20 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 152Is this the same girl?
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/240323090986
I don't know anything about her except there used to be a shot of her in a hospital with an open wound on her arm.
-
11-30-19 18:56 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 174Katiie
Has anyone seen this one? If so, can you let me know how it went?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...white-chocolat
-
11-30-19 18:55 #7879Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for her
She was really good, looking for her, don't know if she quit or just changed her number.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/prett...-real-14539665
-
11-30-19 18:25 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 1133This is where it comes in handy to use the most important tool you have. The forum! This girl was reviewed twice by previous reports and both bad. She definitely has accomplished the three strikes and your out now rule now.
Originally Posted by BrianWilson
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 18:15 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link?
Searched STG's for Ember, nothing. A link perhaps would be nice.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 18:05 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 774Link?
Is there a link?
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 13:34 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 1820She's floating from crappy notel to crappy notel with her AA pimp.
Originally Posted by VincenteDward
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 12:20 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 29No show
I texted and scheduled an appointment. I live north of Germantown and her address was Southeast Milwaukee. Over an hour drive. I confirmed address; let her know when I would arrive; and texted when I arrived right on time. She did not respond. I waited nearly an hour driving around her side of town. I even got a hamburger. She still never responded after a few texts and two phone calls. What a waste of time. She texted me about 6 hours later asking if I was available now. I would not try again.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/101139465844
-
11-30-19 11:42 #7873Banned Member

Posts: 505Are these girls real?
I keep getting no reply from Becca but then see her on the street, no reply from Britt but can imagine she's fake seeing she's so hot, Whitney too, I want to eat her ass and her ad says incall but she comes to you?, I'm tired of SW diamond but these STG girls take the fun out of it, I thought I was "skipping the games."
-
11-30-19 11:19 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 31Ember
First, she is young lady in pics. Very petite and even prettier in person. Incall was nice area and clean.
Compared to a lot of other girls, she is very normal. No signs of use. Just a woman handling her business.
I had a great time with her. I felt she enjoyed her time with me and was not just going through the motions.
Besides the deed, we chatted and laughed. Very down to earth.
Please treat her right. She is a gem and I will see her again.
Not a clock watcher with me but YMMV.










Reply With Quote




