Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,316 to 24,330 of 30328
-
12-01-19 15:00 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 305Pink Persia. Don't waste your money
Has several reviews on here. Pics are her but VERY deceiving because of camera angle. She has a huge belly and refuses to take lingerie off during session. Bad breath, mediocre BBBJ but no CIM. Nice gal and good sense of humor just poor performance. Frankly the bad breath was a big turnoff. Usually Huntersville. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 13:10 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 392New Girl
Sent you a PM good sir, really wanted to see her before, totally my type. Ty for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 09:56 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 7335You may check the Hickory board. I have seen those pictures posted there, assuming it is her.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 09:55 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 7335I didn't get BBFS from Pink Persia but I did get BBBJ if I remember correctly. It has been a few years.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 08:45 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 1189Tiffany love
Does anyone have any experience with this one? I searched the board but couldn't come up with anything.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/095863622242
-
12-01-19 07:12 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 589Looking for Early Morning Fun
Job has me traveling a lot these days, often flying out of CLT in the mornings. Looking for something to do in the mornings around 7-8 am.
Anyone know of something reliable either near the airport or north side of town that does early morning appointments or drop ins?
Thanks.
PK.
-
11-30-19 21:27 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 544Thanks. I found reviews later.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Looks like another Bree (breevcharlotte.com). She does cover her tummy as well and had very similar reviews.
Bree did offer BBFS which I didn't go for.
-
11-30-19 19:19 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 7335Pink Persia
She moves around. Often she is in Huntersville. She is for real and pics are accurate. She kept her midsection covered all the time I was with her. She didn't do it for me but YMMV.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 18:02 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 544Pink persia
Anyone seen her in mint hill?
Is she verified?
-
11-30-19 16:51 #6004Senior Member

Posts: 481Holly crap
Any pics of her?
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 13:53 #6003Regular Member

Posts: 21New name Old game
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/691050649427
Gone thru several names. Plays the "got to get a rubber from car" trick. . was planning a visit. But after asking for a face pic.
I noticed it was some1 who use to go by michelle. So. Up to you lads.
-
11-30-19 12:34 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 229Is this Tabitha?
-
11-30-19 11:35 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 426Tabitha
Did anyone get a reply from the person that posted this info? I sent a PM as soon as it was posted. Seems a bit suspicious considering there is no evidence of her return anywhere.
Originally Posted by SeekGastonia
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 10:26 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 133Tabitha
Sent you a PM would love to connect with her been too long.
Originally Posted by BigBoss010
[View Original Post]
-Seek.
-
11-30-19 10:23 #5999shill for a website

Posts: 175Holy crap
Had a dream about Kartier the other day.
Fellas, this was hands down the most amazing head I have ever had in my life.
She was put on this earth to suck dick. And jesus h christ does she know how.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...805&cityid=221
150 roses out the door for 60 min of the best head ever.










Reply With Quote






