Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8148
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaRex  [View Original Post]
    This girl's pictures really caught me. She is EXACTLY the girl in the photos, however they are quite a few years ago as she is a bit wider in the hips now, and her tits aren't as inflated. She was fun, had a nice private incall, and she tried to negotiate, but again, didn't even attempt the cover. She's a bit hard to get a hold of however. Donations are on her ad. CIP.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...t/776120969675

    Texted me she has "full blown aids". Guess / hope she was joking, but kinda creeped me out. 🙁.
    I got the same text actually, and later she responded to me saying sorry her ex got a hold of her phone. Not sure I'm a fan of girls who save all their texts either.

  2. #8147
    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Used to be great a year ago but now it's so hit or miss with service and BBFS. I can't recommend her at this point, not sure about others. Also some other "shortcomings".
    What shortcomings? Feel free to dm me.

  3. #8146
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Kharne, this is really good information!
    This girl's pictures really caught me. She is EXACTLY the girl in the photos, however they are quite a few years ago as she is a bit wider in the hips now, and her tits aren't as inflated. She was fun, had a nice private incall, and she tried to negotiate, but again, didn't even attempt the cover. She's a bit hard to get a hold of however. Donations are on her ad. CIP.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...t/776120969675

    Texted me she has "full blown aids". Guess / hope she was joking, but kinda creeped me out. 🙁.

  4. #8145
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, but I couldn't find her on Slixa. So how would a new client go about getting her # and email. I wonder if the petite blonde chick (hailee?) that advertises greek (bb?) is open to a2 m or even better a2 m with a 2 girl session.
    Are you referring to Hallie who is part of Riley's group? I was under the impression she didn't offer greek. I recall being refused greek when inquiring about it. Can anyone here confirm she does greek?

  5. #8144
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, but I couldn't find her on Slixa. So how would a new client go about getting her # and email. I wonder if the petite blonde chick (hailee?) that advertises greek (bb?) is open to a2 m or even better a2 m with a 2 girl session.
    https://www.slixa.com/washington/seattle/kiera-3

    Voila! From my browser history.

    Looks like Riley the greek girl is on vacation, her profile is clear again LOL.

  6. #8143
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Best kept secret: She'll do QVs with BBFS for far less than her HR / HHR rates.

    Also, that's definitely her.
    Used to be great a year ago but now it's so hit or miss with service and BBFS. I can't recommend her at this point, not sure about others. Also some other "shortcomings".

  7. #8142

    The crew

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kiera on Slixa before. But she didn't mention their website there (just phone and email).
    Thanks man, but I couldn't find her on Slixa. So how would a new client go about getting her # and email. I wonder if the petite blonde chick (hailee?) that advertises greek (bb?) is open to a2 m or even better a2 m with a 2 girl session.

  8. #8141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/461871534219

    Quoted 100 QV /150 HH /250 HR + 50 bb. Gave me cross streets of motel then ghosted.
    I saw her a week ago, bbfscip.

  9. #8140
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this has been posted before. This looks like Marina Orlov taking a load. Backside tattoo matches. Sadly her prices are too much these days.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb626b99b88
    Best kept secret: She'll do QVs with BBFS for far less than her HR / HHR rates.

    Also, that's definitely her.

  10. #8139

    Veronica Morgan

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/461871534219

    Quoted 100 QV /150 HH /250 HR + 50 bb. Gave me cross streets of motel then ghosted.

  11. #8138
    Not sure if this has been posted before. This looks like Marina Orlov taking a load. Backside tattoo matches. Sadly her prices are too much these days.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dcb626b99b88

  12. #8137

  13. #8136
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    Is http://seductiveangels.org down for all of you guys too? Where else do Hallie and the crew advertise now that there sites down? And please don't say TNA.
    I saw Kiera on Slixa before. But she didn't mention their website there (just phone and email).

  14. #8135

    Seductiveangels

    Is http://seductiveangels.org down for all of you guys too? Where else do Hallie and the crew advertise now that there sites down? And please don't say TNA.

  15. #8134
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. She needed a ride to her new incall in Seattle and offered BBFS if I took her there. She looked very masculine in person and was super jittery (she acknowledged she used). She ended up freaking out in the car and I dropped her off with no payment and no service (minus the drive from Seattle to Tacoma and back). I felt like I dodged a bullet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape