Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6010
    I didn't get BBFS from Pink Persia but I did get BBBJ if I remember correctly. It has been a few years.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I found reviews later.

    Looks like another Bree (breevcharlotte.com). She does cover her tummy as well and had very similar reviews.

    Bree did offer BBFS which I didn't go for.

  2. #6009

    Tiffany love

    Does anyone have any experience with this one? I searched the board but couldn't come up with anything.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/095863622242

  3. #6008

    Looking for Early Morning Fun

    Job has me traveling a lot these days, often flying out of CLT in the mornings. Looking for something to do in the mornings around 7-8 am.

    Anyone know of something reliable either near the airport or north side of town that does early morning appointments or drop ins?

    Thanks.

    PK.

  4. #6007
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She moves around. Often she is in Huntersville. She is for real and pics are accurate. She kept her midsection covered all the time I was with her. She didn't do it for me but YMMV.
    Thanks. I found reviews later.

    Looks like another Bree (breevcharlotte.com). She does cover her tummy as well and had very similar reviews.

    Bree did offer BBFS which I didn't go for.

  5. #6006

    Pink Persia

    She moves around. Often she is in Huntersville. She is for real and pics are accurate. She kept her midsection covered all the time I was with her. She didn't do it for me but YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her in mint hill?

    Is she verified?

  6. #6005

    Pink persia

    Anyone seen her in mint hill?

    Is she verified?

  7. #6004

    Holly crap

    Any pics of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Kartier the other day.

    Fellas, this was hands down the most amazing head I have ever had in my life.

    She was put on this earth to suck dick. And jesus h christ does she know how.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...805&cityid=221

    150 roses out the door for 60 min of the best head ever.

  8. #6003

    New name Old game

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/691050649427

    Gone thru several names. Plays the "got to get a rubber from car" trick. . was planning a visit. But after asking for a face pic.

    I noticed it was some1 who use to go by michelle. So. Up to you lads.

  9. #6002

  10. #6001

    Tabitha

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGastonia  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM would love to connect with her been too long.

    -Seek.
    Did anyone get a reply from the person that posted this info? I sent a PM as soon as it was posted. Seems a bit suspicious considering there is no evidence of her return anywhere.

  11. #6000

    Tabitha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss010  [View Original Post]
    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.
    Sent you a PM would love to connect with her been too long.

    -Seek.

  12. #5999
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Holy crap

    Had a dream about Kartier the other day.

    Fellas, this was hands down the most amazing head I have ever had in my life.

    She was put on this earth to suck dick. And jesus h christ does she know how.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...805&cityid=221

    150 roses out the door for 60 min of the best head ever.

  13. #5998

    Lexi in Salisbury?

    Anyone seen her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e-night-with-l

    I am going thru Salisbury today. Anyone recommends good contact working out of a condo / home there?

    I don't like skinny girls, unless they are busty and natural.

  14. #5997

  15. #5996

    Crystal: Salisbury

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc  [View Original Post]
    You can tell that she was a good looking woman once upon a time.

    Had forearms covered, seems that she has let herself go. Perhaps a habit. She was enthusiastic about the service, but I don't think I'll be back.
    Been seeing Crystal once a week for past 5 or 6 months. She is very good at what she does and she enjoys herself doing it. Her place is cluttered but is safe. I will repeat often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape