Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,346 to 24,360 of 31135
-
11-30-19 10:23 #6790shill for a website

Posts: 175Holy crap
Had a dream about Kartier the other day.
Fellas, this was hands down the most amazing head I have ever had in my life.
She was put on this earth to suck dick. And jesus h christ does she know how.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...805&cityid=221
150 roses out the door for 60 min of the best head ever.
-
11-30-19 09:12 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 544Lexi in Salisbury?
Anyone seen her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e-night-with-l
I am going thru Salisbury today. Anyone recommends good contact working out of a condo / home there?
I don't like skinny girls, unless they are busty and natural.
-
11-30-19 08:54 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 311Anyone seen her
-
11-29-19 22:14 #6787Regular Member

Posts: 7Crystal: Salisbury
Been seeing Crystal once a week for past 5 or 6 months. She is very good at what she does and she enjoys herself doing it. Her place is cluttered but is safe. I will repeat often.
Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 19:39 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 363Reviewed
She has a reviews here. Car play only in huntersville.
Originally Posted by TheLightIsBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 16:09 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 233Tabitha?
Did she post somewhere?
Originally Posted by BigBoss010
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 15:46 #6784Regular Member

Posts: 14Link?
Do you have a link I seen her twice before once in Gastonia outcall nad again in hickory incall fantastic service both times.
Originally Posted by BigBoss010
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 13:58 #6783Regular Member

Posts: 12Krista
Anyone got any intel on this one? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.
-
11-29-19 11:29 #6782Regular Member

Posts: 3Tabitha is back.
The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.
Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.
Recommend her services.
-
11-28-19 23:42 #6781Regular Member

Posts: 24Crystal in Salisbury
You can tell that she was a good looking woman once upon a time.
Had forearms covered, seems that she has let herself go. Perhaps a habit. She was enthusiastic about the service, but I don't think I'll be back.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:49 #6780Regular Member

Posts: 14Anybody dream with this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/163618722510
I see an add on the site that says she's a thief. I wanted to know if anyone has had any dreams with her before. I was thinking of toftt if not.
-
11-28-19 17:42 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 279Holy crap if she's real then I got to see that booty this weekend LOL I always figured it was a bait and switch or scam based on no one reviewing her. Good to know she's legit, thanks m8!
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 12:26 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 391Ava
Any experience with this one? I've had no luck with searching and reading back.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1461499#bio.
-
11-27-19 23:46 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 377I found it
Just delete the 0 at the end.
Originally Posted by NotMattLauer
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 21:44 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 229Piece of heaven
Been wondering about this one myself but no reviews anywhere for her. Be interested to hear the report if you dream of her. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





