Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 61397
-
11-30-19 17:54 #41012Regular Member

Posts: 2Phone number please.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 16:52 #41011Senior Member

Posts: 155BP and CB
BP was dead and dry. But fairhaven was on lock down by uncle LEO who had aleast 5-6 other mongers pulled over around 4:15 today. Then LEO followed behind me. I know he was running my plates. I was not worried because iam all legal no tint, all lights work and all.
Be safe. I warned you.
-
11-30-19 15:52 #41010Regular Member

Posts: 5Same account
You have to read through hagerstown SW section trust me you wouldn't have to read far not to many people there.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 14:08 #41009Senior Member

Posts: 192Yes, you certainly did.
It's a trifling shame that all the tireless and incessantly exasperated warning, you being the arbiter, went unheeded. Instead of a thank you and a debt of gratitude, mongers, everywhere are paying the price for their slothful and heedless ways.
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
At least now you can confide within yourself to tell everyone "I told you so".
-
11-30-19 13:43 #41008Senior Member

Posts: 1126Valerie in the D
I saw her a couple weeks ago. Still enjoyed my time with her. That girl and how flexible she is has always been my draw. Plus those lips. Very nice.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
Has anyone seen her friend she kinda hangs with? Jess. Tiny little girl with light brown to blondeish hair. Would love to catch up with her if anyone knows how I could beside riding around long. Unkle Lee has been on the hunt deep in the West.
Phyuck!
-
11-30-19 12:36 #41007Senior Member

Posts: 299I Warned
I warned people. I made a post about a sting even posted a link were our uncle allowed a monger to touch all over a female undercover. People blew me off though because it was a backpage sting plus in a hotel. I tried to say it didn't matter uncle LEO tactics aren't going to change. We have to realize entrapment means the police force or talk you into doing a crime you have no intention of doing. This police check that everyone stands by so strongly just proves intent. Why else would you grab on someone if you didn't intend to have sex.
Originally Posted by HjHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 09:01 #41006Senior Member

Posts: 201Fishmox. Thomas labs online.
Originally Posted by DarrenHammil
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 02:21 #41005Senior Member

Posts: 50LEO playing by our rules?
Had a dream with a regular who was recently popped by the men from uncLE. Claims she was scooped, passed a cop check (she touched him, he touched her), and as soon as they took off, they were swarmed. Is this a thing? I was under the impression the badge brigade wasn't allowed to do skin on skin contact.
-
11-30-19 00:50 #41004Senior Member

Posts: 339Valerie
Mongers asking how to find valerie.
No phone.
She goes by citgo or dundalk ave.
Look for a girl in glasses.
-
11-29-19 23:30 #41003Senior Member

Posts: 511Kay NC
Thanks for the update. I hope she does as well.
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 22:58 #41002Senior Member

Posts: 511Kay (NC)
Thanks for the update. I lost contact when her phone went dead.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 22:13 #41001Senior Member

Posts: 56Which area are you talking about?
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 19:50 #41000Senior Member

Posts: 38Kay (NC)
She was in rehab for a couple of months and left. Her POS BF left her stranded when I caught up with her a couple of weeks ago. She's supposed to go back into rehab today.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
I sure hope she goes through with it.
-
11-29-19 18:13 #40999Senior Member

Posts: 476Latina
Saw what I think is a brunette spinner Latina with a little bubble butt. She was pretty and I thought TGTBT so was afraid to make the scoop. Near the bar on the corner then she started walking towards the circle. Any intel?
-
11-29-19 16:46 #40998Senior Member

Posts: 56Krystal
I know I've asked this before, but has anyone seen tomboy looking Krystal lately? I haven't seen her in forever and miss her skills.










Reply With Quote





