Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6000

    Tabitha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss010  [View Original Post]
    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.
    Sent you a PM would love to connect with her been too long.

    -Seek.

  2. #5999
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Holy crap

    Had a dream about Kartier the other day.

    Fellas, this was hands down the most amazing head I have ever had in my life.

    She was put on this earth to suck dick. And jesus h christ does she know how.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...805&cityid=221

    150 roses out the door for 60 min of the best head ever.

  3. #5998

    Lexi in Salisbury?

    Anyone seen her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e-night-with-l

    I am going thru Salisbury today. Anyone recommends good contact working out of a condo / home there?

    I don't like skinny girls, unless they are busty and natural.

  4. #5997

  5. #5996

    Crystal: Salisbury

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc  [View Original Post]
    You can tell that she was a good looking woman once upon a time.

    Had forearms covered, seems that she has let herself go. Perhaps a habit. She was enthusiastic about the service, but I don't think I'll be back.
    Been seeing Crystal once a week for past 5 or 6 months. She is very good at what she does and she enjoys herself doing it. Her place is cluttered but is safe. I will repeat often.

  6. #5995

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLightIsBlue  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/163618722510

    I see an add on the site that says she's a thief. I wanted to know if anyone has had any dreams with her before. I was thinking of toftt if not.
    She has a reviews here. Car play only in huntersville.

  7. #5994

    Tabitha?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss010  [View Original Post]
    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.
    Did she post somewhere?

  8. #5993

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss010  [View Original Post]
    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.
    Do you have a link I seen her twice before once in Gastonia outcall nad again in hickory incall fantastic service both times.

  9. #5992

    Krista

    Anyone got any intel on this one? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.

  10. #5991

    Tabitha is back.

    The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.

    Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.

    Recommend her services.

  11. #5990

    Crystal in Salisbury

    You can tell that she was a good looking woman once upon a time.

    Had forearms covered, seems that she has let herself go. Perhaps a habit. She was enthusiastic about the service, but I don't think I'll be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any intel on Crystal. She is a good looking brunette that says she has her own place in Salisbury. If no intel I need to TOFTT. Thanks. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/273646364795.

  12. #5989

    Anybody dream with this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/163618722510

    I see an add on the site that says she's a thief. I wanted to know if anyone has had any dreams with her before. I was thinking of toftt if not.

  13. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Just delete the 0 at the end.
    Holy crap if she's real then I got to see that booty this weekend LOL I always figured it was a bait and switch or scam based on no one reviewing her. Good to know she's legit, thanks m8!

  14. #5987

    Ava

    Any experience with this one? I've had no luck with searching and reading back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1461499#bio.

  15. #5986

    I found it

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMattLauer  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the link works m8. Really curious to find out who you're talking about.
    Just delete the 0 at the end.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape