Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,371 to 20,385 of 61408
-
11-29-19 22:58 #41038Senior Member

Posts: 511Kay (NC)
Thanks for the update. I lost contact when her phone went dead.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 22:13 #41037Senior Member

Posts: 56Which area are you talking about?
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 19:50 #41036Senior Member

Posts: 38Kay (NC)
She was in rehab for a couple of months and left. Her POS BF left her stranded when I caught up with her a couple of weeks ago. She's supposed to go back into rehab today.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
I sure hope she goes through with it.
-
11-29-19 18:13 #41035Senior Member

Posts: 476Latina
Saw what I think is a brunette spinner Latina with a little bubble butt. She was pretty and I thought TGTBT so was afraid to make the scoop. Near the bar on the corner then she started walking towards the circle. Any intel?
-
11-29-19 16:46 #41034Senior Member

Posts: 56Krystal
I know I've asked this before, but has anyone seen tomboy looking Krystal lately? I haven't seen her in forever and miss her skills.
-
11-29-19 14:58 #41033Senior Member

Posts: 394Kay (NC)
Yes, this past Monday around noon I was driving on Ashton heading towards Westside Shopping Center and saw her sitting on the corner at Smallwood. She had a hoodie on sitting on some steps eating some food. That was the first time I had seen her in over a month. Her number doesn't work because she hasn't had a phone in quite awhile.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
BEF
-
11-29-19 14:54 #41032Banned Member

Posts: 566Because this was literally your third post in three years. You should make senior at I think post number 25. Do you have more than one account because this one doesn't show any posts in Hagerstown?
Originally Posted by DarrenHammil
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 12:07 #41031Senior Member

Posts: 811Kay (NC)
No, and her digits no longer working.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
11-29-19 10:01 #41030Regular Member

Posts: 5I don't know why I am a regular member I should be a senior, although I have not posted in awhile mostly I post on the hagerstown SW board.
Originally Posted by DarrenHammil
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:09 #41029Senior Member

Posts: 511Kay (NC)
Anybody seen or heard anything about her lately?
-
11-28-19 17:31 #41028Senior Member

Posts: 2343Kayla
Does anyone have a picture of her the can post? I was out last night, early morning around 2 am and saw a older white street walker on the corner of South Payson and Wilkins, she seemed to be circling the block around Pulaski and onto Ashton and back around.
I believe she was wearing white or pink corteroy pants with a dark jacket, her hair was pulled back into a knot. I'd say she was in her 30's to early 40's maybe, had a very nice ass!
It was extremely windy, plus, she seemed to have handlers hanging around her, and she was the only streetwalker out, and that made me a bit nervous.
-
11-28-19 15:47 #41027Senior Member

Posts: 86It's about #40958
It's about #40958 and here's her pic.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 15:02 #41026Senior Member

Posts: 2419A good stuffing for Thanksgiving Day
-
11-28-19 04:23 #41025Senior Member

Posts: 337You Got That Right
Instead, I married a mobbed-up, Italian, South Philly girl who grew up in DC. You will never get or grow hungry dating a South Philly Italian girl, either. All they have to do is look in the cupboard, and there is dinner!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 03:15 #41024Senior Member

Posts: 1625If you date or marry a Filipino woman, you'll never go hungry. Keeping you well fed in the kitchen while satisfying any of your desires in the bedroom.These girls appear shy in public, but that doesn’t mean that they won’t get fucked.More often than not, girls who are shy in public are the horniest when alone with you and keen to get their kink on.
Originally Posted by Squonk64
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





