Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 13942
-
12-03-19 18:21 #5527shill for a website

Posts: 175Comign through, sincitytouchin?
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...838&cityid=191
Anyone seen her?
Pics check out as does the number, I can't find reviews but she is everyplace. We talked by phone and she seriously sounds like a sweetheart.
Looking for anyone with recent contact, worried the pics are "out of date" by a decade, man I hope not tho!
-
12-03-19 11:37 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 49I saw her at the hardrock. Nice body tiny. Had a good time, ill see her again.
Originally Posted by Whisper779
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 17:59 #5525Regular Member

Posts: 17She didn't ask me. Maybe tell her you heard about her name at this website. I told her about it last time we visited.
Originally Posted by Amun5
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 17:35 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 114My experience with trying to hook up with her is an absolute fail. She wants you to send selfies and Photo I'd (I blurred all my info except the photo) I did it twice for her and I stopped since she don't respond at all. Maybe I am just unlucky but YMMV!
Originally Posted by FragmaStah
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 13:57 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 365She looks really good. Hope you see her and report back.
Originally Posted by Whisper779
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 00:33 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 134Cim
Any digits for a lady that will do CIM at Vegas? There next week M-are.
-
12-01-19 17:49 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 71Jess
Anyone seen this one? I'm about to bite.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/je-escort-las-vegas-561937
-
11-30-19 16:40 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 1570I've seen a lot of ads there for providers that I know are real and reliable.
Originally Posted by FragmaStah
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 23:44 #5519Banned Member

Posts: 450May sweet may
Definitely a great experience, she it's super petite and she will do Whatever it takes to get you satisfied, her rate it's really high now, I won't pay that much, I saw her 2 years ago for 3 benjis and was reasonable.
Originally Posted by CaliGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 21:39 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 353Definitely
She's a sweetheart and definitely a must experience. At least IMHO.
Originally Posted by CaliGolfer
[View Original Post]
Just checked her site, price has gone up since I seen her. Tells me not only myself think she's worth it, but other guys are paying her asking price.Last edited by Asobou; 11-29-19 at 21:44. Reason: Add comment
-
11-29-19 19:40 #5517Regular Member

Posts: 6Sweet May. Thai Treat
She's been super responsive and was curious for feedback anyone seen her? PD has good reviews was just looking for feedback from why'all on here, definitely pricey but was curious if worth it.
www.mysweetmay.com
-
11-29-19 18:53 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 127I'd be cautious about Gaby. It's been my experience that when they advertise they take credit cards that it's usually an agency and the pics are fake. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CaliGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 13:13 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 808She doesn't look like a rip off
For obvious reason. TOFTT. Just not my team.
Originally Posted by RileySmom
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 10:53 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 149La Rue
Finally got a chance to see La Rue. I must say she is incredible. Great personality, dresses well, smells nice and performance was fantastic. Easy set up too over email and text.
https://laruemccay.com/mobile/
-
11-29-19 08:57 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 169Can anyone give a recommendation on.
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...e/409636452218
I've chatted with her a bit, and get the feeling she truly is from the Midwest.










Reply With Quote





