Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 281 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 4206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNova84  [View Original Post]
    Why the abrupt change? How long ago did you last visit her?

    Thanks man.
    My guess is that once it was posted on this site, her phone was blowing up!

  2. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    She no longer offers extras.
    Why the abrupt change? How long ago did you last visit her?

    Thanks man.

  3. #1249

    Jennifer zhang

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Website was up last night but down today. Wonder why?
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/jennifer-zhang-lmt-north-haven

    Found this Yelp page, would not recommend leaving a review there, LOL.

  4. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNova84  [View Original Post]
    Grateful for the info. How much tip for the extras? She's been on my radar for a long time.

    Thank you.
    She no longer offers extras.

  5. #1247
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNova84  [View Original Post]
    Grateful for the info. How much tip for the extras? She's been on my radar for a long time.

    Thank you.
    Website was up last night but down today. Wonder why?

  6. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    After a long stint away from this place thinking of stopping by tomorrow, does anyone have a suggestion off the menu of deserts?
    The last time I was there, Yuki, Sun, and Nari, look the youngest, around late 20's or early 30's.

  7. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    https://jenniferzhang.amtamembers.com/

    This is worth a visit. She is shy at first, but will offer an amazing massage and you will leave happy. Takes a while for her to open up, I have seen her several times. Not FS, but amazing Topless HE.
    Grateful for the info. How much tip for the extras? She's been on my radar for a long time.

    Thank you.

  8. #1244

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Krissp  [View Original Post]
    https://jenniferzhang.amtamembers.com/

    This is worth a visit. She is shy at first, but will offer an amazing massage and you will leave happy. Takes a while for her to open up, I have seen her several times. Not FS, but amazing Topless HE.
    Was the topless HE included in the prices on the website? Did you have to ask for the HE or did she take the lead?

  9. #1243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Dunkin D

    After a long stint away from this place thinking of stopping by tomorrow, does anyone have a suggestion off the menu of deserts?

  10. #1242

    Jennifer

    https://jenniferzhang.amtamembers.com/

    This is worth a visit. She is shy at first, but will offer an amazing massage and you will leave happy. Takes a while for her to open up, I have seen her several times. Not FS, but amazing Topless HE.

  11. #1241

    Milford spa by Dibellas

    No reason to Spring into action for this place. Good massage from relatively attractive 50 something. Standard rates. You'll leave happy, but Otc only. No better than the other rt spas in the area.

  12. #1240

    Dd

    Checked in sometime last weekend -.

    Got Bella. As someone mentioned, at first had that far away look. Offered a small reversal massage, chatted her up in broken english.

    She was going to California the morning after. Missed it there as it's cold and dark and fucking rainy (it was raining that night, her words too hah).

    Had a great time nevertheless, attention to everything. I think she might have felt lonely.

    Lort.

  13. #1239

    DD Update

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerStranger  [View Original Post]
    I've been coming here to "Sun" a. K. a. DD, for almost 8 years now. I haven't seen a girl name Amy, but I have seen many girls here. And so far, the recent girls I've seen that are under 30, is Yuki, Sun, and Nari.

    So you might want to give them a try. Or you can always ask for a line up. That is what I usually do. But sometimes, all the best girls are already taken and working when I ask. LOL. But once in a while, you get lucky with the line up.
    Yes, I ended up going down there and drew Nari, I give her the thumbs up but they still must be having a hard time getting really good looking women. I might try Danbury next.

  14. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloiscrazy87  [View Original Post]
    What is up with Sun lately, last week I went and all I saw was old ladies and the girl I got was no spring chicken, I think her name was Amy. She was nice enough but I like them under 30 or at least look like they are. I have seen Cash, she was busy and I wanted to try someone new because quite frankly I'm bored with her. Anyone seen any girl there lately? I'm hoping to stop in this week before the holiday.
    I've been coming here to "Sun" a. K. a. DD, for almost 8 years now. I haven't seen a girl name Amy, but I have seen many girls here. And so far, the recent girls I've seen that are under 30, is Yuki, Sun, and Nari.

    So you might want to give them a try. Or you can always ask for a line up. That is what I usually do. But sometimes, all the best girls are already taken and working when I ask. LOL. But once in a while, you get lucky with the line up.

  15. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazone  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple months since I visited 'Sun' but my experience was similar to what you describe. I had 'EeeGee' as my masseuse. She was just a bit past her prime but still fairly attractive. I'm fine with MILFs, so a little mileage on a woman never bothers me. Her service was sort of by the numbers without any delight (fake or real). She seemed like she was mentally watching the clock (that far away look in her eyes). While I was giving her everything I had.

    I had an OK time but it wasn't to the level that I've had in the past. One so so visit will not dissuade me from returning as I've had some great sessions here.
    I plan on heading over there tomorrow or Wednesday. Will report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape