Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,216 to 19,230 of 24525
-
11-29-19 01:07 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 94Eb
I had the same thing happen to me. They banned my IP address for posting a truthful bad review. Pretty shitty way for them to run the website.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 01:03 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 195My only bad review was last year, and if they banned me over that where the provider would not leave my vehicle, and was playing games only looking to get my money and not give the services advertised then that is insane.
That person has gotten a lot of bad comments and other reviews since then, all having a similarly bad experience.
Just checked and all comments and reviews from then are gone, and on her second ad only 2 comments and 1 bad review remain.
-
11-28-19 18:57 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 614Jess. Which one of you got her pregnant?
Limited menu. Baby bump showing and gigantic lactating boobies.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...474/4439799850
-
11-28-19 14:38 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 1626I think sometimes if we post a bad review about a provider they will delete it and may ban the account. I don't know on what basis they are taking decision to ban someone posting a real review.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 14:17 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 195I do not know what happened but I had to create a new account, it works fine with review access and comment access with the new account, do not know what screwed up the original, will dig deeper into it later.
-
11-28-19 13:23 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 195It is normal until you try to sign in to EB, you can see comments but as soon as you log in it sends you to Eros, I cant read reviews or sign in as that auto sends it to Eros.
Not signed in allows comments to be seen but no reviews as that requires a sign in.
Just cleared my history and cookies to, something is wrong with the log in for me.
-
11-28-19 12:41 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 1626I am posting a sample link below for the ad, comments and reviews section and everything is working for me as expected.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4108707511/1
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4108707511
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/4108707511
May be you need to delete all cookies and history and try fresh. Or try from inprivate option.
-
11-28-19 12:22 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 60Same for me
It's been that way for me since the summer. I cleared my cache and I can see the links now. But if I try to sign in, I get Eros.com all over again. So I can't read reviews or make comments. Really frustrating because I know others don't have this problem, and I can't figure it out!
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 11:27 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 195Try going to comments and reviews it will kick you over to Eros.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
I had to go through a literal search to get into the main site but you can't access reviews or comments as if you click on them it sends you to Eros.
-
11-28-19 02:53 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 1626I just tried and its working for me without any issues.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 01:22 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 195What happened to escort babylon?
What the heck happened to "escort babylon" ? Any link takes me to "eros" now.
They were up 2 days ago but now it's just a link to Eros.
-
11-27-19 17:45 #5299Banned Member

Posts: 1312Paige
She still available just posted on Twitter a few days ago that she is going out of town but will be back in next few days.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 12:25 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 139Wrong Paige
Was referring to Paige Sweetstuff and Dinah Mcintyre. I know Paige dwyer is legit.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 00:42 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 1626This one is real and she is in a moderate hotel near to BWI airport. Her only problem is she is not into GFE. So once I reached there, we had a discussion and I left the place.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/faceti...32255-36900880
-
11-26-19 23:19 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 89Paige (Dwyer)
Not sure if this is the Paige in your posting. I've seen Paige Dwyer twice. She's a sweetheart. Just saw her ad on PrivateDelights. I texted her from number on Ad. She replied. As per her web site, She's out of country but coming to Baltimore in December.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryl...ore/PaigeDwyer
https://www.paigedwyer.com/








Reply With Quote





