Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,946 to 21,960 of 37369
-
11-29-19 09:20 #15424Senior Member

Posts: 863So this thread started in 2006 I bet if you go in that place with a blue light you'd see cum stains from the front door to the back door ceiling to floor. Not to mention check the drainage system no wonder they always had plumbing problems from all the condoms being flushed.
Originally Posted by SpeakerBoner
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 00:59 #15423Senior Member

Posts: 42Yuck!
I'd hate to be the guy who has to clean the carpets in that place!
Originally Posted by Gozno69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 21:50 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes, it was.
Originally Posted by Gozno69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:19 #15421Senior Member

Posts: 264Of course they are. But he asked has anyone ever found. And I answered.
Originally Posted by Gozno69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 19:47 #15420Senior Member

Posts: 91Greek
Isn't M1 still closed after they were busted?
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 19:04 #15419Senior Member

Posts: 215Greek
Please add me to that list.
Originally Posted by Tj144
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 15:06 #15418Senior Member

Posts: 264M1 at 96 and telegraph. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Tj144
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 06:15 #15417Senior Member

Posts: 53Greek
Has anyone ever found a massage parlor with Greek on the menu? You can PM if you prefer but I'd love to find one of those.
-
11-27-19 21:40 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 79Hmmm
I'm pretty sure I have seen some in the past that was a red flag I just don't care enough to go looking for them. And there are the account (s) that always have something positive to say anytime she is mentioned. But that could just be fanboys.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 20:25 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 233What about the others
I know that post was the one that spurred his comment, but since it's the first report under that screen name, he must have also been referring to others before now. I'm just curious which ones. No big deal.
Originally Posted by LexxxLuthor
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 19:37 #15414Banned Member

Posts: 316Best options in the Warren area?
For a fun massage, PM if you want.
-
11-27-19 19:34 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 79#15374
Probably referring to this post number.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 15:24 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 33I was there 3 months ago and had good results so YMMV.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 11:04 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 96So-So massage. Not much else.
-
11-27-19 10:16 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 120Great massage but no extras offered. I tried three times only a massage. I think all the busts recently have folks worried.
Originally Posted by Ackson13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





