Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,331 to 24,345 of 30327
-
11-30-19 08:54 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 310Anyone seen her
-
11-29-19 22:14 #5996Regular Member

Posts: 7Crystal: Salisbury
Been seeing Crystal once a week for past 5 or 6 months. She is very good at what she does and she enjoys herself doing it. Her place is cluttered but is safe. I will repeat often.
Originally Posted by RonnieBarnesNc
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 19:39 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 363Reviewed
She has a reviews here. Car play only in huntersville.
Originally Posted by TheLightIsBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 16:09 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 233Tabitha?
Did she post somewhere?
Originally Posted by BigBoss010
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 15:46 #5993Regular Member

Posts: 14Link?
Do you have a link I seen her twice before once in Gastonia outcall nad again in hickory incall fantastic service both times.
Originally Posted by BigBoss010
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 13:58 #5992Regular Member

Posts: 12Krista
Anyone got any intel on this one? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.
-
11-29-19 11:29 #5991Regular Member

Posts: 3Tabitha is back.
The short brunette who goes by Tabitha / Tiffany / Crystal and works in the Hickory / Gastonia / Charlotte area is back in town. She always went above and beyond for our sessions, and every I came to Charlotte for business, I.
Made sure to squeeze a visit in. I highly.
Recommend her services.
-
11-28-19 23:42 #5990Regular Member

Posts: 24Crystal in Salisbury
You can tell that she was a good looking woman once upon a time.
Had forearms covered, seems that she has let herself go. Perhaps a habit. She was enthusiastic about the service, but I don't think I'll be back.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 20:49 #5989Regular Member

Posts: 14Anybody dream with this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/163618722510
I see an add on the site that says she's a thief. I wanted to know if anyone has had any dreams with her before. I was thinking of toftt if not.
-
11-28-19 17:42 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 279Holy crap if she's real then I got to see that booty this weekend LOL I always figured it was a bait and switch or scam based on no one reviewing her. Good to know she's legit, thanks m8!
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 12:26 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 391Ava
Any experience with this one? I've had no luck with searching and reading back.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1461499#bio.
-
11-27-19 23:46 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 377I found it
Just delete the 0 at the end.
Originally Posted by NotMattLauer
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 21:44 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 229Piece of heaven
Been wondering about this one myself but no reviews anywhere for her. Be interested to hear the report if you dream of her. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 21:14 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 279I don't think the link works m8. Really curious to find out who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Honda007
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 14:18 #5983Regular Member

Posts: 24Latina
In my dream no English did a 1/2 hour 100 roses. Body is almost identical to pictures faces is ok. She is Dominican. In a sketchy hotel though around the airport area. Everything is covered that ass is to die for. Maybe stop back if she is still here Friday.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/91798386980









Reply With Quote






