Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by TomCat4871
  1. #3728

    Shabae

    Anyone have any comms or intel on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc01c...e-9ab4e0a30883

    Supposed to meet for coffee this afternoon. Says she's seeking ppm and would discuss details in person.

    Claims doesn't like small talk back and forth on site and prefers to meet and see if we click etc.

    Sense are a little heightened but she is supposed to text me this morning so I'll feel it out and go from there.

  2. #3727

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about 4 times but it's been about 4 to 5 months since our last meet. Nothing really to write home about. Some baby damage and couldn't really handle my size so it was only a last resort deal. BBBJ ok. In my opinion her new asking rate don't fit the service. The four times I saw her was at a super reasonable rate but she claims she gets hundreds of dollars for meets now.
    Thanks Funinthesun and luvesofthands. I tried to text her and she never replied. Probably my fault, since I was on the fence for a few days. I am working on Superpeach https://www.seeking.com/member/6804e...5-b9806df996a6 currently.

    I will post a review if we are able to meet.

  3. #3726

    Greek is definitely on the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillips99  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if the back door is open but she's got an awesome, thick ass but toned plus a great attitude. I enjoyed meeting up with her for sure.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6d47...a-69b06098fe3c
    Biggest thing with this girl is she's flaky asf. Will make plans, then ghost you, then reappear days / weeks later with some lame excuse. So I stopped investing any time in her. But she does love anal w / o an upcharge and even let me go ass to mouth for the finish which was kinda hot.

  4. #3725

    Domthefirebomb update

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on any of these. I have had or may have initial comms with them just seeing beforehand if anyone has any firsthand knowledge etc.


    Domthefirebomb.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c267...a-ce7dbf522612

    talked with her off and on. Claims new to game. Found out her boyfriend lives in same complex as me LOL. Have seen her going to from her car once or twice and
    we video chatted a while back so she's def very cute. But she vanished then reappeared. She may just be bored idk.
    So I found our previous text messages and she was on the fence at the time of what she wanted.

    We video chatted once. Then after more text she said she was down wanted to arrange specs on nsa fwb type thing.

    Then she went comms dark.

    Now after messaging with her on SA again recently. Not she wants something platonic 'like her old daddy used to be'.

    Supposedly all they did was go to dinner and have drinks etc and she was getting compensated. She didn't elaborate how much (not that it would matter, I'm not paying you to just go out with me period).

    So another one bites the dust.

    Just wanted to give an update.

  5. #3724

    Pennylane

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBark  [View Original Post]
    Penny has a rocking body and I thought she was kind of nice. Then she ghosted me after 4 meets. I have no idea why. She disappeared on seeking, then reappeared. When I contacted her she blocked me. As the earlier review states. She's cute and average in the sack. I would have been happy to keep her in the rotation but these girls are just all turned around. So who the fuck knows.

    QueenP95.

    Traded texts with her today. She was in a HURRY to make something happen. She sent some pix and was pretty cute, in a streetwalker sort of way. She wanted 350 - Uhhh, fuck no. Just to mess with her I told her I'd bite, but no condoms. Surprise, theres a little gray matter in there. She turned it down. Good girl.
    What was damage w / Pennylane? We messaged a bit more and she opened her private pics. She's got a nice looking caboose.

    We haven't yet talked specifics so just curious as to what her asking allowance is etc.

    Thanks.

    As for queenp95 - she had mentioned she was free to come over yesterday per our text on Wednesday evening. So I told her to let me know yesterday and she hasn't responded yet.

  6. #3723

    ABrooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymous  [View Original Post]
    We also exchanged a few messages but nothing serious. Every time I suggest we meet she goes comms dark. I'd pull the trigger if she would agree on a meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/89d33...7-40373043723c

    I was interested in this one because even though I prefer spinners I've been dying to ram and smack a phat ass lately. She quoted me 4. Which I thought was too high even by SB standards. I say what the hell, it may be worth it. After some small talk got her to send me a nude and whoa she was chunky. Horribly proportioned. Glad I passed. Still searching for something worthwhile on SA.
    I don't know if the back door is open but she's got an awesome, thick ass but toned plus a great attitude. I enjoyed meeting up with her for sure.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6d47...a-69b06098fe3c

  7. #3722

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Diavol13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/39962...6-76287838fc87

    Any info on this girl? Been texting her, but she wants me to come over after she puts her kid to sleep! Not wanting to go to her place and do anything with a baby sleeping in the next room, seems like a situation that could very easily go bad.
    I've seen her about 4 times but it's been about 4 to 5 months since our last meet. Nothing really to write home about. Some baby damage and couldn't really handle my size so it was only a last resort deal. BBBJ ok. In my opinion her new asking rate don't fit the service. The four times I saw her was at a super reasonable rate but she claims she gets hundreds of dollars for meets now.

  8. #3721

    Diablo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/18da1...1-dd33c6e672c2

    Anyone working this girl? Good conversation on KiK then crickets.

  9. #3720

    Heather on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Diavol13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/39962...6-76287838fc87

    Any info on this girl? Been texting her, but she wants me to come over after she puts her kid to sleep! Not wanting to go to her place and do anything with a baby sleeping in the next room, seems like a situation that could very easily go bad.
    I've seen her 3 x. Great slim body w / great natural boobs, sweet. Met thru another site. Went during son's nap, always uneventful. Your choice of a too short couch or sleeping bag on floor. DFK, not really crazy about DATY. BBBJ but pulls away at first drop. $ per.

  10. #3719

    Heathernc0822

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39962...6-76287838fc87

    Any info on this girl? Been texting her, but she wants me to come over after she puts her kid to sleep! Not wanting to go to her place and do anything with a baby sleeping in the next room, seems like a situation that could very easily go bad.

  11. #3718

    PennyLane and QueenP95

    Penny has a rocking body and I thought she was kind of nice. Then she ghosted me after 4 meets. I have no idea why. She disappeared on seeking, then reappeared. When I contacted her she blocked me. As the earlier review states. She's cute and average in the sack. I would have been happy to keep her in the rotation but these girls are just all turned around. So who the fuck knows.

    QueenP95.

    Traded texts with her today. She was in a HURRY to make something happen. She sent some pix and was pretty cute, in a streetwalker sort of way. She wanted 350 - Uhhh, fuck no. Just to mess with her I told her I'd bite, but no condoms. Surprise, theres a little gray matter in there. She turned it down. Good girl.

  12. #3717

    MonBby. Something ain't right

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBbb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any input for this one.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c4e3...4-e982bf9a4993

    I was chatting with her (Monica) last month. She sent some extra pictures. Super cute. Then nothing. Nada.

    Then out of the blue last week I get a "Hey baby" on seeking. I fucking HATE two word emails. And she already has my number it's just a couple lines up in the conversation.

    Then nothing.

    Then "Hey baby. ".

    She finally texts me. We do all the usual "what are you looking for" bullshit. I tell her I like girls in glasses. She says "I don't wear glasses". Trouble is in all of her pics so far she's wearing glasses.

    I tell her to send some pics. She does. NONE of the pics are of the girl on seeking. Then she tells me her name is "Courtney. " When I call her on it she has she's using "her girl friend's" account.

    OK. Fuck no. In the 2nd set of pictures she sent she's fat, then's she skinny. White, then black-ish.

    Then she can't understand why I'm telling her to quit impersonating other people. Dumb shit.

    I'm sure there's even more to this story. But I don't want to find out the rest of the story with my "pants down. " Something is baaaad wrong.

    Stay away.

    Woof.

  13. #3716

    Monbbyy

    Anyone have any input for this one.

  14. #3715

    Micky Good Coonchies and Baby here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her for about a week now and I'm thinking she is possibly a scammer. Says she has a 17 month old kid and can only meet or host if she has a sitter. But the entire week she hasn't had any money for a sitter or gas to meet. So I tell her well isn't that what I'm here for to help financially? Smh. But she wants you to send her money first for a sitter so she can host. Anyone have a different experience?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/11ffb...0-03aa7af2e6d7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Here's one. I blacked out my name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavol13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ff0a...c-d8a29372e5e9

    Long time member, but I rarely post because I don't get the opportunity to partake often and I can rarely host. I was in the mood for something new over the weekend and wanted a thicker girl with big fun bags. Messaged Mickygood on SA after a few messages we moved to texting and over a couple days it looked like we we going to be able to meet. Then the sob story started, she was having a bad day, flat tire, no food for her kid and she asked me to send her some money via cashapp. I said no way, I don't send money before meeting. She sent me an address for apartments off of southside and I almost pulled the trigger and sent her some money but I was still thinking she was a scammer. I checked her profile again and it said she doesn't have any kids.

    I asked her, "how can I trust you?" She said she already sent me her address so I should trust her. Then I replied that her address didn't include the apartment number and asked her about the no kid thing on her profile. Of course she went comms dark after that. Glad I stuck to my guns and saved my money. Not sure if she is a 100% scam, but just some info for the board.
    Just an FYI to everyone, the thick girl MickyGoodCoonchieS (Maria) is the gal posing as: Babyhereyougo. Maria has an extensive criminal record and babyhereyougo is just her scam. To all the doubters, I know this for absolute certainty.

  15. #3714

    Pennylane the clown?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on any of these. I have had or may have initial comms with them just seeing beforehand if anyone has any firsthand knowledge etc.

    Pennylane.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4eed9...8-4c2afeba6812
    I could never nail her down for a meetup, comms were awful. I gave up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape