Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 61370
-
11-27-19 18:16 #40985Senior Member

Posts: 978What makes you think she was a well kept secret LOL. She has parked her baby booties under my bed many many times over the summer. Let her get happy and she will definitely make you more than happy LOL. Good skills, nice kitty.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
Thanks night, sometimes I sit and think about what they are doing or where they ended up, besides OD, jail, killed, infections. For those that got clean and come back 6 or 7 yrs later. So many have destroyed their beauty and body, and mind. Those that say its not going to happen to me all end up the same as the drugs take over. All you can do is shake your head.
Be Safe.
-
11-27-19 15:34 #40984Senior Member

Posts: 192Kayla
She sounds like a fun date. Great post, BEF.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
2 thumbs up.
Aiite, Dog, out.
-
11-27-19 14:33 #40983Senior Member

Posts: 394Kayla
I was driving up Wilkens last night towards Pulaski and I see this tall chick with legs forever. I make the scoop and she says her name is Kayla, which caused me to think about your previous post. She wasn't a blonde so I don't know if she's the one you're speaking about. Anyway, I took her 5' 10" long leg ass to Tims for a test drive and she wrapped them long legs around my slim ass twice holding me firmly in place while I was hitting it!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 14:04 #40982Senior Member

Posts: 394Be careful with what chick?
What post are you responding too, I'm curious to know just what chick you're talking about!
Originally Posted by Ferreter
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 13:55 #40981Senior Member

Posts: 1369Kayla
Thanks for the info. Now that I know, it will probably be another month before I see her again. LOL. Peace.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 13:34 #40980Senior Member

Posts: 86Careful with that chick
If I am not mistaken, her name is Sam. And you have to be bit careful with that girl. She will steal from you, she also got one of her guy friends who help her to rob people.
-
11-27-19 12:50 #40979Senior Member

Posts: 161Any Pics
Any pics of her and what area?
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 10:10 #40978Senior Member

Posts: 694Kelli
She is a regular of mine I guess the secret is out now she really gets into it and she has a nice smooth ass on her.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 09:23 #40977Regular Member

Posts: 5Bad head
Hey guys,
Picked a girl in hagerstown 3 weeks ago. Got some lousy head and syphilis I am in need for a penicillin cocktail. Any help would be appreciated.
-
11-27-19 09:00 #40976Regular Member

Posts: 325th st
If you stop and talk to her, get her name. I have seen several WSW there. Hailey, Amanda & Jessica are all ok.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
If she looks TGTBT then it could be LE sting.
Be careful out there!
-
11-27-19 08:57 #40975Senior Member

Posts: 407Kelli
Yesterday the weather was nice I figure it would be alot of girls out but it wasnt. So I rode over to BP and CB. I found Kelli near church and fairhaven older chic. Nice body, good skills. BBBJ. Next time I want to sample the real goods. Anyone have more info on this one?
-
11-27-19 08:54 #40974Senior Member

Posts: 40725th st
I've been over by 25th by the gas station near kirk ave, I've seen a WSW hanging around gave me the eye as I rode by. Anyone have any intel on her?
-
11-27-19 08:24 #40973Banned Member

Posts: 5343Damn, nice shot. Pun intended!!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
Send her down to Tampa!
We're in a SW shortage.
-
11-27-19 07:28 #40972Senior Member

Posts: 2419As much as she used to fuss
I loved dwelling in her ass anytime.
https://www.xvideos.com/video16267767/star2
-
11-27-19 07:24 #40971Senior Member

Posts: 2419Girl used to take dick real well









Reply With Quote





