Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11286

    BBBrandy

    Looks like the always fun Big Booty Brandy is back!! I'm going to have to partake!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...b/024061700020

  2. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Christy tonight, saw a positive review but it's been awhile. So yeah. She looks like my friends wife so I thought that would be a cool scenario.

    Flag 1: the sketch Baymeadows hotel.

    Flag 2: never seen more bruises on a person ever.

    Flag 3: skin marks everywhere.

    I noped out of there.
    Forgot to add a link.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/303147015772

  3. #11284
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    So you got some Payton nudes?
    This could be as big as the iCloud hack of celebrities a few years back LOL. Seriously, whatever rocks one's boat. I've never splurged for pics given virtually anything is available on internet for free but girls certainly make big bucks with this stuff. I can't get my hands around how big but some appear to make a living off premium snap, only fans, etc.

  4. #11283

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Seriously guys. FUCKING STOP. Why the fuck are you paying 50 dollars to a coked out hooker for 3 pics and 3 videos? Are you kidding? There is an entire internet full of porn for 0 $. You can fuck half the chicks on STG for 50 $. If you're a shy, has to have pics and videos to wank to guy, get on reddit / Kik. Plenty of chicks who sext for 0 $.

    Stop giving these women money for literally nothing. Payton has fucked 75% of jacksonville. If you wanted pics of her you could just ask on here I'm sure half the regulars have some.

    Sorry for the rant but ffs.
    They get a goose egg til I'm in the room sliding up in them. No deposits and certainly not paying for videos that I could find 100 xs quality on the hub. But to each his own, someone wants to chance it for local amateur bids instead of making some of their own they run the risk of this.

  5. #11282
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    TPA? I don't know what that is. But had lots of fun in Tampa area.
    Yeah sorry, TPA = Tampa.

  6. #11281

    Christy

    Went to see Christy tonight, saw a positive review but it's been awhile. So yeah. She looks like my friends wife so I thought that would be a cool scenario.

    Flag 1: the sketch Baymeadows hotel.

    Flag 2: never seen more bruises on a person ever.

    Flag 3: skin marks everywhere.

    I noped out of there.

  7. #11280
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Seriously guys. FUCKING STOP. Why the fuck are you paying 50 dollars to a coked out hooker for 3 pics and 3 videos? Are you kidding? There is an entire internet full of porn for 0 $. You can fuck half the chicks on STG for 50 $. If you're a shy, has to have pics and videos to wank to guy, get on reddit / Kik. Plenty of chicks who sext for 0 $.

    Stop giving these women money for literally nothing. Payton has fucked 75% of jacksonville. If you wanted pics of her you could just ask on here I'm sure half the regulars have some.

    Sorry for the rant but ffs.
    So you got some Payton nudes?

  8. #11279
    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]

    Last. UTR-Sophia-Orlando. Alot of you missed. Big mistake. Puerta Rican. Great. May not come back , but always in Orlando. STG-Oralndo-UTR. Her reviews are awesome just like her performance. Must try the other darker flavor there "Caribbean Scar." Both rock with superlative reviews.
    I was able to catch Sophia when she was here a few months back. Sweet girl with a bangin body. Orlando has good list of UTRs.

  9. #11278

    Nail On The Head

    Quote Originally Posted by JRager1206  [View Original Post]
    Just had to tell everyone, in case you didn't already know, Kandy is amazing! Clean safe incall in riverside these days. Very nice and understanding and makes you feel comfortable. Treat this one good guys, there isn't many like her! The best BBBJ I've had.
    I'll second that recommendation. Met her for the first time this week, when you read that she's laid back that's a perfect way to describe her. Didn't even discuss the donation she just did her thing and wow! I'll be back for sure.

  10. #11277

    Every girl is different

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    How does SA work?
    The one thing 99% of them have in common is they're seeking some financial benefit. You will have to invest more time and energy, but the payoff is worth it imo. Actually having some game will tremendously improve your results as well.

  11. #11276

    Send me $60 and I'll send you some videos

    Quote Originally Posted by TomKelchie  [View Original Post]
    I have purchased a few videos from PaytonJ in the past and she always delivered, however last Friday I purchased 3 pics /3 videos for $50 and she only sent 2 pics and 1 video, when I inquired and asked when she was sending me the rest she replied that the phone that had the videos did not have any service but if I sent her $60 she would send me the videos I already paid for plus some extra videos, I asked her about using Wifi to send them but no answer to that, I certainly am not falling for paying for something I had already been ripped off over, she still is advertising today from the same "Broken" phone, my advice is to not spend a penny with her for anything, she is a thief.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/911341806287
    Just lmk when you're ready.

  12. #11275
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Seriously guys. FUCKING STOP. Why the fuck are you paying 50 dollars to a coked out hooker for 3 pics and 3 videos? Are you kidding? There is an entire internet full of porn for 0 $. You can fuck half the chicks on STG for 50 $. If you're a shy, has to have pics and videos to wank to guy, get on reddit / Kik. Plenty of chicks who sext for 0 $.

    Stop giving these women money for literally nothing. Payton has fucked 75% of jacksonville. If you wanted pics of her you could just ask on here I'm sure half the regulars have some.

    Sorry for the rant but ffs.
    Exactly why. Touche'.

  13. #11274

    Stop

    Quote Originally Posted by TomKelchie  [View Original Post]
    I have purchased a few videos from PaytonJ in the past and she always delivered, however last Friday I purchased 3 pics /3 videos for $50 and she only sent 2 pics and 1 video, when I inquired and asked when she was sending me the rest she replied that the phone that had the videos did not have any service but if I sent her $60 she would send me the videos I already paid for plus some extra videos, I asked her about using Wifi to send them but no answer to that, I certainly am not falling for paying for something I had already been ripped off over, she still is advertising today from the same "Broken" phone, my advice is to not spend a penny with her for anything, she is a thief.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/911341806287
    Seriously guys. FUCKING STOP. Why the fuck are you paying 50 dollars to a coked out hooker for 3 pics and 3 videos? Are you kidding? There is an entire internet full of porn for 0 $. You can fuck half the chicks on STG for 50 $. If you're a shy, has to have pics and videos to wank to guy, get on reddit / Kik. Plenty of chicks who sext for 0 $.

    Stop giving these women money for literally nothing. Payton has fucked 75% of jacksonville. If you wanted pics of her you could just ask on here I'm sure half the regulars have some.

    Sorry for the rant but ffs.

  14. #11273
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    How does SA work?
    I suggest you slide over to the Seeking Arrangement / Sugar Daddy thread here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...views-Contacts

  15. #11272

    Kandy is the best

    Just had to tell everyone, in case you didn't already know, Kandy is amazing! Clean safe incall in riverside these days. Very nice and understanding and makes you feel comfortable. Treat this one good guys, there isn't many like her! The best BBBJ I've had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape