Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,431 to 20,445 of 61438
-
11-27-19 07:28 #41008Senior Member

Posts: 2419As much as she used to fuss
I loved dwelling in her ass anytime.
https://www.xvideos.com/video16267767/star2
-
11-27-19 07:24 #41007Senior Member

Posts: 2419Girl used to take dick real well
-
11-27-19 07:20 #41006Senior Member

Posts: 2419Here's a good ass splicing for you
-
11-27-19 06:44 #41005Senior Member

Posts: 50I'd be hesitant about any kind of flashy clothing. Whether I scoop or not, the ones I've seen that were legit dressed low key, almost civilian. Advertising was more body language than outfit. Even if she were legit, that kind of thing would tend to draw attention, and that's never a good thing.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 00:34 #41004Senior Member

Posts: 1626I recently picked Amy near to Ramsay. She is a nice girl in her 30's. She used to post in eb couple of months ago and used to share an apartment near Linthicum with another provider.
-
11-26-19 23:58 #41003Senior Member

Posts: 339A more wit a little vid clip.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
https://www.erome.com/a/h6Xd1Id7
-
11-26-19 23:56 #41002Senior Member

Posts: 339Valerie
Good attitude good mic work and those DSLs.
-
11-26-19 23:43 #41001Senior Member

Posts: 278Fixed that issue.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-19 21:46 #41000Senior Member

Posts: 602Lala
I'm interested but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
11-26-19 21:20 #40999Senior Member

Posts: 237True seem new faces was not trusting that shit
Texted Erica told her I'm trying to beat up the pussy and if she is bull shitting I'm texting a white girl met up Erica that pussy was extra extra tight I was like damm. Tight pussy Erica is amazing still not trusting her to get used to fucking her everyday because she will ghost me when I want to bang alot LOL.
-
11-26-19 20:21 #40998Senior Member

Posts: 339DD was poppin this mornin. Picked up a sexy little thang called stefanie but fell apart. She was supposed to give some guy bby daddy I think an excuse to get away so she could work. Dude looked like he was on some drama so I didn't wait on her. Too bad. She was lookin good.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
Came back and saw some regulars out. Gave Valerie some. I don't usually redo girls I already saw but valerie was looking cute in the face and I had some paint to spray.
Pics and a small vid comin soon.
-
11-26-19 19:24 #40997Senior Member

Posts: 1126Lala
Inbox me her contact info.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
11-26-19 17:24 #40996Senior Member

Posts: 278Lala penn street area
If anyones interested I got this spinner pestering me about a date named lala. She's a brunette with average build blue eyes 32 years old 5 ft 6. Standard rates and she aims to please. Only dated her a couple times but she's a keeper if any seniors would like to indulge themselves in her charms contact me. Happy thanksgiving mongers.
-
11-26-19 11:02 #40995Senior Member

Posts: 106Slim pickins
The whole circle, CB, Brooklyn dead last night. The few I did see I didn't recognize and after the recent stings not taking a chance. Hopefully picks up after a day or two.
-
11-26-19 06:56 #40994Senior Member

Posts: 339Conkling blonde pink jacket
Monday night late. Real cute skinny blonde in a metallic shiny pink jacket up conkling. Anyone try her?
I almost scooped but after the stings last week and she's a new face and she looked almost TGTBT and I'd seen LEOs mini van parked waiting a couple blocks away. Didn't take the risk.
I'm just trying to find out if she was for real cause she was looking real good. Any other week I woulda painted her up for yall.










Reply With Quote





