Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 888 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3342

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Greetings to everyone and I'm not exactly sure of what she's currently doing but to my very limited knowledge she moved back to Tennessee and occasionally travels back to our area. I think that she's been here a couple of times within the last 4 to 6 months when she posted. I can't say if she's been here more and only let a select few know about it without posting. I last saw her a year ago and I was unable to see her back in August of this year when she was visiting. During our last conversation she mentioned that she wanted to buy a home in the area and possibly have visits there for a select few.
    Think it was August last time I saw her.

  2. #3341

    Happy Thanksgiving

    This isn't a review or report but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and while this is a time for reflections and thanks this is a perfect opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to our forum and shared information to keep us all safe as possible. I know personally that without the forum I would have lost even more time and money and unfortunately for some they lost their lives so I'm definitely thankful to each and every one that shared their experiences with the forum.

  3. #3340

    Any word on this one

    Any word on this one to report. Seen on escort-fish web site.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/exotic...l-now/25302071

  4. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Has she retired? Haven't seen her post in a long time. She would always let me know when she was in the area.
    Greetings to everyone and I'm not exactly sure of what she's currently doing but to my very limited knowledge she moved back to Tennessee and occasionally travels back to our area. I think that she's been here a couple of times within the last 4 to 6 months when she posted. I can't say if she's been here more and only let a select few know about it without posting. I last saw her a year ago and I was unable to see her back in August of this year when she was visiting. During our last conversation she mentioned that she wanted to buy a home in the area and possibly have visits there for a select few.

  5. #3338

    Anyone know this lady?

    I see she's had a few ads in the Greenville area but I don't see her reviewed anywhere. I love her aesthetic but I'm leery of unreviewed providers.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/968480650252

  6. #3337

    Massages in Greenvillle

    I wanted to leave a report about Massage Island, since someone DM'd me about their experience. Here's the short of it:

    1. Located in a AA barber shop. A little awkward when she opened the door and some customer was looking in on me from the lobby.

    2. Just a massage, and not a great one.

    3. Nonstop talking- nonstop. The owner was a good bit playful the last time I saw her a few years ago, but not this time. Definitely not the same experience that was related to me from another member.

    4. I'm sore as hell (see point #2). I think she sprained my wrist. I could have done that by myself and had a much more enjoyable time.

    I don't know where the sensual massage therapists are hiding out now, but I hope they come back.

  7. #3336

    Scorpio Bree

    Has she retired? Haven't seen her post in a long time. She would always let me know when she was in the area.

  8. #3335

    Jewels

    That ad has the same number for her that I had from the past.

    D.

  9. #3334

    Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, ran across this ad in Gastonia STG. The pics look like some Jewls sent me a while back. Didn't she sometimes list her profile under Gastonia on SA?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/900859418926
    Hello All,

    I agree with everyone on this one. That looks like Jewls to me. I have not seen her in awhile. She would be worth the trip without question.

    I really don't venture out much anymore myself. I mess with the wife and a few UTR ladies that I have known for years, and that is about it for me. Just getting older I guess. (LOL) If anyone gets a chance to go and see her, let us know.

    Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC

  10. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys have any information on this cutie? Her new rate is 300 incall at her place. Thanks in advance for any info.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/921180036568
    All I can share is that she flaked on me once and to double her listed age of 28.

  11. #3332

    Knock at door

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdadicus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her very briefly last week. She was staying at a shitty hotel near Augusta road. Definitely not the girl in the pix, but her head game was excellent. Sadly, someone claiming to be from the front desk knocked and said he suspected (correctly) that there were unsavory activities and he was calling Uncle LEO. I beat feet ASAP. I might try her again if she is staying at a nicer joint.
    If the guy didn't sound like he was from India most likely her BF / Pimp.

  12. #3331

    Heather?

    Do any of you guys have any information on this cutie? Her new rate is 300 incall at her place. Thanks in advance for any info.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/921180036568

  13. #3330

    I've tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdadicus  [View Original Post]
    The number phone number matches the one I have on file. I will try to see her as soon as I can!
    Let us know if she responds. Hell I would drive up there for a trip down memory lane.

  14. #3329

    Bait & Switch and a shitty location

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Google image search finds this one, clearly fake. Tineye is okay and ocassionally finds images that Google image search does not. Using both is best to be sure.

    Even though she's real it's still a bait and switch which is not okay, especially if she is negotiating with the fake images to up-sell you. Adding her to my fake images blog.
    I saw her very briefly last week. She was staying at a shitty hotel near Augusta road. Definitely not the girl in the pix, but her head game was excellent. Sadly, someone claiming to be from the front desk knocked and said he suspected (correctly) that there were unsavory activities and he was calling Uncle LEO. I beat feet ASAP. I might try her again if she is staying at a nicer joint.

  15. #3328

    Jewels?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Those look like photos of Jewls. She did move to Gastonia. But the ad doesn't list Greek in the services offered, and from what I recall getting it in the butt was her favorite part of the job. Hmm.
    The number phone number matches the one I have on file. I will try to see her as soon as I can!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape