Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 887 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3320

    Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, ran across this ad in Gastonia STG. The pics look like some Jewls sent me a while back. Didn't she sometimes list her profile under Gastonia on SA?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/900859418926
    Hello All,

    I agree with everyone on this one. That looks like Jewls to me. I have not seen her in awhile. She would be worth the trip without question.

    I really don't venture out much anymore myself. I mess with the wife and a few UTR ladies that I have known for years, and that is about it for me. Just getting older I guess. (LOL) If anyone gets a chance to go and see her, let us know.

    Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC

  2. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys have any information on this cutie? Her new rate is 300 incall at her place. Thanks in advance for any info.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/921180036568
    All I can share is that she flaked on me once and to double her listed age of 28.

  3. #3318

    Knock at door

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdadicus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her very briefly last week. She was staying at a shitty hotel near Augusta road. Definitely not the girl in the pix, but her head game was excellent. Sadly, someone claiming to be from the front desk knocked and said he suspected (correctly) that there were unsavory activities and he was calling Uncle LEO. I beat feet ASAP. I might try her again if she is staying at a nicer joint.
    If the guy didn't sound like he was from India most likely her BF / Pimp.

  4. #3317

    Heather?

    Do any of you guys have any information on this cutie? Her new rate is 300 incall at her place. Thanks in advance for any info.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/921180036568

  5. #3316

    I've tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdadicus  [View Original Post]
    The number phone number matches the one I have on file. I will try to see her as soon as I can!
    Let us know if she responds. Hell I would drive up there for a trip down memory lane.

  6. #3315

    Bait & Switch and a shitty location

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Google image search finds this one, clearly fake. Tineye is okay and ocassionally finds images that Google image search does not. Using both is best to be sure.

    Even though she's real it's still a bait and switch which is not okay, especially if she is negotiating with the fake images to up-sell you. Adding her to my fake images blog.
    I saw her very briefly last week. She was staying at a shitty hotel near Augusta road. Definitely not the girl in the pix, but her head game was excellent. Sadly, someone claiming to be from the front desk knocked and said he suspected (correctly) that there were unsavory activities and he was calling Uncle LEO. I beat feet ASAP. I might try her again if she is staying at a nicer joint.

  7. #3314

    Jewels?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Those look like photos of Jewls. She did move to Gastonia. But the ad doesn't list Greek in the services offered, and from what I recall getting it in the butt was her favorite part of the job. Hmm.
    The number phone number matches the one I have on file. I will try to see her as soon as I can!

  8. #3313

    Crista

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    Odd but this is your first post and yours is the opinion of "one single person", too. Is there any chance that you may be Crista?

    Jeff....been away a long time......McG.
    I saw Crista last year, good BBBJ, ball licking and cip. Horrible body. Sagging tits, huge flap belly. She does have a good attitude. Everything on the menu but I wouldn't repeat. I think she's missing a tooth. She does have long labia.

  9. #3312

    Looking for a couple friendly provider.

    Just moved to the area a month ago, looking for someone who likes couples, we had a long term "friend" back home, we would like to find someone down here if that is possible, thank you in advance for any recommendations and have a great day!

  10. #3311

    "You should never believe the post of one single person"...... Hmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaGrace79  [View Original Post]
    It was another female who wrote the "review" about Crista. The female was simply trying to damage the reputation of a very low volume provider who refuses to be like the rest & minds her own business.
    Odd but this is your first post and yours is the opinion of "one single person", too. Is there any chance that you may be Crista?

    Jeff...….been away a long time......McG.

  11. #3310

    You should never believe the post of one single person.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...u/153860824872

    Haven't seen any reports on this one, but someone on Craigslist apparently saw her. I've seen her CL ads, and the number matches the STG ad so it's her for sure.

    https://greenville.craigslist.org/mi...962215149.html

    Summary in case post goes down is much older (10-12 years) than claimed, lots of baby damage (assume that's what he means by below looking like it went through a blender and why her pics always cover this area up).
    It was another female who wrote the "review" about Crista. The female was simply trying to damage the reputation of a very low volume provider who refuses to be like the rest & minds her own business.

  12. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I looked into this one a little bit. Using zlookup I find the registered owner is possibly a 63 yo woman in the Atlanta area (matches area code). So perhaps her mother's or granny's phone plan, or maybe it's just the previous owner of that number. But it's a real mobile number so likely a real person involved. What you want now but may not get is a selfie with the owner of that number holding a sign with today's date or something else unique written down. Usually the scammers stop communicating when you ask them for something they can't provide.
    Thanks for checking out. She was the only one responded back next day too so I ended up opting for outcall since I did not trust her. Gave her my address and told her I'm on this floor and message me when she is there I will give her room number. I'm a little cautious or border line paranoid about these providers since I have been cash and dashed a few times. I waited close to front door outside the hotel. I see a car pull up and get a text message from her that she is here. This car parked right in the front of the entrance, this girl steps out, leave the passenger side door open and goes inside the hotel. A big dude got of the driver seat and stood around the front door. I texted her back that I'm sitting the lobby and meet me there, no response from her. I see the girl came out about 5 minutes later who some what looks like pictures on the ad and said something to that big dude and they both left. I'm sure she is running some kinda cash and dash scam and I'm sure she did not ubber to the hotel.

  13. #3308

    Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, ran across this ad in Gastonia STG. The pics look like some Jewls sent me a while back. Didn't she sometimes list her profile under Gastonia on SA?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/900859418926
    Those look like photos of Jewls. She did move to Gastonia. But the ad doesn't list Greek in the services offered, and from what I recall getting it in the butt was her favorite part of the job. Hmm.

  14. #3307

    Jewls

    Hi guys, ran across this ad in Gastonia STG. The pics look like some Jewls sent me a while back. Didn't she sometimes list her profile under Gastonia on SA?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/900859418926

  15. #3306

    Cancel?

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I love the research and digging that you do my friend. You are very thorough which is a wonderful contribution to our community. However, I can confirm that this one is real. I quite literally just walked back into my house from a visit with her LOL. I didn't see this post before I went.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/052393752075

    So she is the girl in the pictures. As everyone can pretty obviously tell, most of her pics in all of her ads, she is caked in makeup. In her STG ad, she had a minimal to no-makeup picture and she still looked very cute which is a good sign. After some pretty straight to the point texting, she was able to verify with a couple pics that she was real. Show up and get the room number. Get inside and she has some makeup on but nowhere near the amount in her ad pics which I thought was a positive. Then down to business with some very very small talk. She seemed very nervous (understandable) and shy. Started with about a 30 second CBJ. Once the mast began to rise, had me get on top for some mish. Now I will be the first to admit I don't have the biggest package, but she was still kind of pushing me back. Kept her legs straight up and would not let me bend them to get a view and if I did make it all the way in, she would wince. She's definitely got some mileage because her package was not very tight. We switched to k-9 where I finished. We had a bit more small talk. Found out she is only visiting until Wednesday.
    I was just in touch with her for a possible meet. After your dead fish review I think I may the one to back out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape