Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,911 to 23,925 of 30800
-
11-26-19 00:11 #6890Regular Member

Posts: 26You won. She won. The fuck is this? Price is Right? Still saying dream smh. She is a pussy and a throat. Of course she will always win as the goal is to leave her two pounds lighter bc your balls have been drained in either of those holes, preferably the throat.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 23:25 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 28Haley
Had a great dream with Haley in Raleigh. She is tall, blonde and beautiful. Lots on the menu and no sign of demons. Only outcall for now though.
-
11-25-19 22:31 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 458Xxnya
A dream with Nya recently featured easy set up at a decent place, CBJ (top notch) k9 where she won twice and BBBJ where I won. In the dream she was sweet and lucid. I will repeat. Hhr-120.
-
11-25-19 21:33 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 138Bks
I have accessed several times during last few weeks without issue, including this evening.
Originally Posted by KcSkater
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 21:01 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 31BKS website
Does anyone know why the BKS site has been down for the past 3 weeks?
-
11-25-19 19:17 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 88Swipe left
I arranged a time to meet her at the hotel. I get there she said her roommate wouldn't let her in. She said a car date would be 60 or wait for the room at 80. Okay car date. She had a odor. It was strong. I will not do it again.
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...8&city=raleigh
-
11-25-19 13:08 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 546Legitimate?
She has been around since 7/2017. Reviews on EB appears to be mixed. Has gone through different names but her number has remained the same. She was 23 in
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
7/2017 and is still 23 now. Appears to travel a lot as her ADs appear in different cities around the US. I wish I could age like that. Lol.Last edited by Hiamey; 11-25-19 at 13:13. Reason: Add more info
-
11-25-19 09:23 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I solved that problem easily and recommend the same to most. Just don't pay them anything, really no reason to pay women who should be paying anyone brave enough to screw them.
Originally Posted by PeterPipeHer88
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 09:03 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 1710Legit?
Please someone tell me this one is legit and not a scam?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/39749314/
-
11-25-19 08:29 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 51See post # 6672 (Her IUD came loose).
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 22:59 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 284Sierra BKS
Some of you guys know that Sierra from BKS goes way back, but I'm happy to say I finally made arrangments for a meeting and definitely don't regret our time together. Her energy and personality were phenomenal. True GFE as soon as the door opens. With a little make out session at the start. Her picture is spot on I'll say, as well as her unblurred picture which could be found on the main site. But her energy again was amazing. Anything goes as others mention. Bbjcim for shot 1, massage, bbj and several positions for 2. Of course, in between round we had a little convo about life. There was never a dull or quiet moment, which I like. Speaks fluent english. Our chemistry together was great and spent the full hour. I highly recommend and planning on repeating when she is on the schedule.
-
11-24-19 22:30 #6879Regular Member

Posts: 12I recently seen a review that said she recently had a baby and here body doesn't look like the pics. Do anybody have any insight on that?
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/404685273499
-
11-24-19 22:18 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 42She did the same to me.
I'm from out of town and was looking forward to seeing her based on reviews. When I got to her location, she let me know she wasn't there and wouldn't be back for a long time. I wrote it off as she probably has enough regular business to not need to take a risk on an out of town area code. That was last summer, and like you, I had no good back up plan at the time.
Originally Posted by Drugrepva
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 22:11 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 42She did the same to me.
I'm from out of town and was looking forward to seeing her based on reviews. When I got to her location, she let me know she wasn't there and wouldn't be back for a long time. I wrote it off as she probably has enough regular business to not need to take a risk on an out of town area code. That was last summer, and like you, I had no good back up plan at the time.
Originally Posted by Drugrepva
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 22:10 #6876Regular Member

Posts: 12Quality
Lately it seem the quality of product has deteriorated here lately.
Product that don't look or even have a good looking body want to be sold above market rate.
$.6 qv product with a 100 sign on it.
Only luck we seem to have is when the Brazilians come down with better looking and feeling product that has more options then the local product that looks no where as good as them or have as many options.
BP shutdown has kind of messed up the market.
I guess they see the slim market so they average or below average product are selling for over market value which is bad.










Reply With Quote





