Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 281 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopard889  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella on Sun, very nice provider. Usual service, .7 + 1.3, I would repeat.
    Why are you overpaying? The rates at this place have always been. 7 with 1. 0 tip. You're driving the cost up.

  2. #1223

    Any info

    Have seen ads but no feedback? Thanks. http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/ma...r/793542900568.

  3. #1222

    Dd

    Saw Bella on Sun, very nice provider. Usual service, .7 + 1.3, I would repeat.

  4. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Drive past Madison all the time but not familiar with the immediate area. Can you be more specific as to name and / or location?
    He's talking about the place across from a popular shoreline restaurant. It's on route 1.

  5. #1220

    Call DD

    Quote Originally Posted by StaminaBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried Danbury, or been in the game long enough to know the other spots you mentioned, but DD is my usual go to. Unfortunately it can be a dice roll as to the current talent. Sometimes it's amazing, but girls rotate out fairly frequently, so you could go from your choice of a few choice newer models one month to having nothing but higher mileage choices the next. I've tried different days, hours, etc and it all seems to be a crap shoot, the only thing that I've had some success with is getting lucky during a non busy period to get a line up or calling ahead yo try to get a good provider that you've had previously.
    I only do the call ahead now since there are two providers that I know are fun and I enjoy. If they are not available I just wait until next time.

    Speaking of that I was very happy to find out Cash was back from "vacation" and had an excellent time with her.

  6. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    Same vein, All American Body Rub:

    https://www.allamericanbodyrub.com/

    Haven't had the opportunity to try them myself, but have heard great things.
    Does All American do full service?

  7. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Should we be worried about unwanted attention at this not so hidden gem with a new mayor in town?? I know that's when they usually like to shake things up.
    It isn't when they get elected that you need to worry. It is when they are running for reelection that you need to think twice.

  8. #1217
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    No worries

    No, don't worry. Go and enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Should we be worried about unwanted attention at this not so hidden gem with a new mayor in town?? I know that's when they usually like to shake things up.

  9. #1216
    Banned Member


    Posts: 203

    American vs. Hotties

    My experience only.

    They are similar however, American is a different experience. If you want the 6 foot California blond type with the all body tan, that's the place to go.

    If you want the Asian experience, then it's private hotties. Both are very good / fun experiences.

    With that said, I suggest NYC private providers, no rush, no time limits, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    Same vein, All American Body Rub:

    https://www.allamericanbodyrub.com/

    Haven't had the opportunity to try them myself, but have heard great things.

  10. #1215

    Dunkin

    Quote Originally Posted by RubbedOut  [View Original Post]
    First I would like to say thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. I do have a couple stories to post but no time right now. I work near dunkin and now that its getting cold I will probably go there at lunch daily so if you're planning on heading to star check here because I will try to report parking lot status LOL. As of 5 minutes ago only 2 cars in the back lot.
    Only 1 car in the lot at 1:20.

  11. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Should we be worried about unwanted attention at this not so hidden gem with a new mayor in town?? I know that's when they usually like to shake things up.
    Do we know if he's made any public statements regarding the topic?

  12. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    My two cents is to hop on the Metro North train to Grand Central Station. Head over to http://www.privatehottienyc.com/ . 15 minute walk or quick cab ride. Photos are real. All the girls provide great sessions. Shower together, body slide, rimming, kissing, daty, BBBJ, cfs, msog. It is like adult Disney Land. 2. 6 roses. Light screening. You cannot just show up.
    Same vein, All American Body Rub:

    https://www.allamericanbodyrub.com/

    Haven't had the opportunity to try them myself, but have heard great things.

  13. #1212

    Dunkin

    Should we be worried about unwanted attention at this not so hidden gem with a new mayor in town?? I know that's when they usually like to shake things up.

  14. #1211

    Dunkin

    Quote Originally Posted by StaminaBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried Danbury, or been in the game long enough to know the other spots you mentioned, but DD is my usual go to. Unfortunately it can be a dice roll as to the current talent. Sometimes it's amazing, but girls rotate out fairly frequently, so you could go from your choice of a few choice newer models one month to having nothing but higher mileage choices the next. I've tried different days, hours, etc and it all seems to be a crap shoot, the only thing that I've had some success with is getting lucky during a non busy period to get a line up or calling ahead yo try to get a good provider that you've had previously.
    First I would like to say thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. I do have a couple stories to post but no time right now. I work near dunkin and now that its getting cold I will probably go there at lunch daily so if you're planning on heading to star check here because I will try to report parking lot status LOL. As of 5 minutes ago only 2 cars in the back lot.

  15. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Drive past Madison all the time but not familiar with the immediate area. Can you be more specific as to name and / or location?
    It shares a building with a pizza joint and a thai restaurant on the east end of town very close to Hamo beach.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape