Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 35480
-
11-25-19 16:03 #27335Senior Member

Posts: 246Waste of time
So went for a drive nothing what stopping for some were down right scary almost stopped and up asslay all I saw was all that ass from the back but as I got closer saw the face I kept it moving. Just was not in the mood for all that work to get the deed done without the issues.
-
11-25-19 14:47 #27334Regular Member

Posts: 20BT Shelly
Long time reader. First worth post. I haven been sampling a few here and there on the Trail. Figured I would start posting. Found BT Shelly on OBT by the mall last night. She did not disappoint at all those guns are amazing. I did not last long. Will find her again in the future. A lot of LEO in the area, but was able to do the scoop.
-
11-25-19 14:08 #27333Senior Member

Posts: 245She is, look behind the BK and Wendy's by 528, sometimes a little further down by waffle house. Still good as ever.
Originally Posted by AndersK08
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 08:11 #27332Senior Member

Posts: 64Maria
Is Maria still around? Used to frequent the trail. Haven't seen her in a couple years. Would love to reconnect. I have a couple old non working numbers for her. Used to stay at the motel across from blossom park and provide BBBJCIM for a low fee.
-
11-25-19 07:40 #27331Senior Member

Posts: 85Slow af
I cruised Apopka Lockhart Nashville obt colsulate about 930 to 1130 other then 2 bows and a new I didn't see shit. WTF I could give my money away.
-
11-25-19 07:33 #27330Senior Member

Posts: 730Britt aka Lily
Britt is still my favorite because she doesn't spill the notes and takes them dow like a champ. Maybe I'm, lucky but she's also let me tour Greece with her several times. I saw her a few weeks ago and she was looking sad because she was using a walker and looked like she was still 5 months preggo. I thought she had to lose that before her second back surgery.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
11-25-19 02:57 #27329Regular Member

Posts: 2Angel looks like an Emma Watson and Michelle Rodriguez cross. What a gem.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 00:03 #27328Senior Member

Posts: 205Angel the good one.
Angel is out there, get her.
-
11-24-19 17:51 #27327Senior Member

Posts: 337Brittany
Oh how I miss Brittany. My last contact with her she still in the hospital more back surgery.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 16:35 #27326Regular Member

Posts: 9Nashville is Active
Drove down Nashville Sunday around 3 pm and while I didn't have time to stop, saw 4 BSWs.
-
11-24-19 12:19 #27325Senior Member

Posts: 784Our Girl
Yeah. But how does Lauren's flute playing measure up to our girl's flute playing? Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...483774b52812be
-
11-24-19 11:46 #27324Senior Member

Posts: 337Special talent.
Lauren definetly has a special talent. I've seen her many times and it just keeps getting better.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 08:06 #27323Senior Member

Posts: 730Rachel and Lauren
So I was in the area of Lee and and OBT and decided to take a ride up to Rose ave and lo and behold I spot Rachel sitting on a curb just around the corner from Micky d's. Scooped her up and parked across from where she use to live and she went to work on me. Unfortunately she was nervous about the surroundings and couldn't get the job don but I still gave her a small donation for effort. Told me she's staying up in Maitland for now at an extended stay and will be there for a couple more days. Has digits for senior's only.
Dissapointed in not getting rid of my headache I went downtown S OBT and drove around a little and spotted Lauren coming out of one of the shady apartment complexes near Lancaster. Immediately scooped her and off we went. Got to my favorite safe spot and she polished my flute and got the notes out in under 5 minutes. Lauren has this technique that makes me happy every time she plays my flute. Well worth the 2 Jackson's. Dropped her off near Wendy's and went home happy.
PHFJ Out!
-
11-23-19 15:07 #27322Senior Member

Posts: 465Pawgs
Anybody know where to find pawgs Bella or Sara? I tried the number on Bella's ad but some guy picked up telling me I had the wrong number. I've been out here two weeks and have yet to find a SW I like LOL. It's all good though. All part of the hunt. If anyone can provide that info though I'd appreciate it. Speaking of pawgs about a week ago I made the mistake of picking up assalay. By the time I realized who she was it was too late. Thankfully things never escalated to the ice pick but I respect the girl's craftiness. Her game is to tell you to smack her ass to distract you while the tries to ease her way through your pockets. Thankfully my phone rang before she got it all the way out. When I moved her out of the way to answer my phone my wallet was out of my pocket lying besides me. Rookie mistake, I must admit. Just something to be mindful of when dealing out here guys. Stay safe.
-
11-22-19 18:21 #27321Senior Member

Posts: 376Yes sir. I have been doing the LC site for now until things get better. Luck to you.
Originally Posted by JackaLace
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






