Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11245

    Katie Tiger paws

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../471978005390. Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I've been on here. Been out of the game for a while. I like thick girls and gorgeous faces. Has anyone had any experiences with Katie?

  2. #11244

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I know there are at least two Ambers mentioned here. I'm looking for one who used to work off of Ramona and Lane Avenue. She was in a hotel there. Before that she worked out of a couple of houses where she lived with a friend. One was in Riverside. Great tits, sweet girl, really shy. But a lot of fun once you get her going. I can't find her anymore. She's not listed on STG or any other sites I can find. Stupid me, I somehow deleted her personal cell phone number. Does anybody have any Intel on her?
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/062788601401

  3. #11243

    Quality hottie alert

    Came to this one early am qv was 80 but quality and beauty was worth it.

    Mouth service was more than ever expected.

    If you ever need quality treatment this provider is the way to go.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/223036842162

  4. #11242

    Quality hottie alert

    Saw this one in the early morning for a qv 80 a little pricey but definetly worth the extra my dream went better than expected and the beauty with quality mouth service.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/223036842162

  5. #11241

    Asian sugar

    In my opinion can't go wrong with Asian sugar as long as you like them a little thick. I've had 3 great adventures with her and already planning my 4th.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMagicJuan  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/334101927417

    After reading several reports about how it's impossible to set up a meet, I decided to give it a shot. I mean, after looking at her pictures, wouldn't you? I sent a text around 3 , she responded immediately, and said she could see me if I got there quickly. I said sure, and I was ready to leave as soon as she gave me the address. No response. I decided to go out to eat and 3 hours later, she sends a nice picture and says she is available.

    Set up a meet, she responded fairly quickly, (within 10) and advised me she could only car date. I hadn't done that in prob a year, but I said ok.

    Pros: she looks just like her picture, great boobs, I love curves and a nice not huge ass. Rode on top, felt great even in a car seat. Pretty polite.

    Cons: see response time above, no incall, AND, during session, started to freak out, apologized, and said she detects bleeding and said it was rude of her to do this on a first meet. Good thing I had a towel on the seat and she even gave me her hoodie as a just in case for me to wipe and use as another towel. I was a bit freaked out and she does the "you come yet" phrase, but did try BBBJ to compensate, but oddly enough says no to tit sucking as she feels it's too intimate (!?)

    Would I go again? Only if she has her own place or only if I have my own incall, but even then, 50/50 as I, as all of you, don't like to be rushed.

    P.S., I got a text from another provider, Asian Sugar, but I got it too late, after I was already with Nikki. Shoot. Missed. I'll try her next time.

  6. #11240
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMonger777  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let everyone know to stay away from this one! Sent her 50 $ for some pictures and videos and she took my cash and edited the picture to make it look like the payment failed she also tried to get me to send another 50 $ after that lmao haha. Kinda sucks but we live and learn!

    https://gainesville.skipthegames.com...u/131509804679

    Be safe out here guys!
    Sorry that happened to you, but why would you want to send any of these girls money? Wt there being so many dependable sites out there. Alot of them are wt the these pics and videos. Would never send a deposit of any kind of extra for videos. They are all crooks. Once again I'm sorry that happened to you.

  7. #11239

    Amber

    I know there are at least two Ambers mentioned here. I'm looking for one who used to work off of Ramona and Lane Avenue. She was in a hotel there. Before that she worked out of a couple of houses where she lived with a friend. One was in Riverside. Great tits, sweet girl, really shy. But a lot of fun once you get her going. I can't find her anymore. She's not listed on STG or any other sites I can find. Stupid me, I somehow deleted her personal cell phone number. Does anybody have any Intel on her?

  8. #11238
    Quote Originally Posted by Themonger777  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let everyone know to stay away from this one! Sent her 50 $ for some pictures and videos and she took my cash and edited the picture to make it look like the payment failed she also tried to get me to send another 50 $ after that lmao haha. Kinda sucks but we live and learn!

    https://gainesville.skipthegames.com...u/131509804679

    Be safe out here guys!
    Never, never pay up front. Sorry that happened to you.

  9. #11237

    The rose from Honolulu

    Just wanted to let everyone know to stay away from this one! Sent her 50 $ for some pictures and videos and she took my cash and edited the picture to make it look like the payment failed she also tried to get me to send another 50 $ after that lmao haha. Kinda sucks but we live and learn!

    https://gainesville.skipthegames.com...u/131509804679

    Be safe out here guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C8E0071B-FD15-4C04-BE63-79FE260E9595.jpg‎   85C15EFA-6997-43AA-91E7-78667F5D4B8E.jpg‎   13451315-FFCE-42AE-94EE-0E4EC10C0878.jpg‎  

  10. #11236
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on decent providers who can also offer party favors if requested. PM is fine. Thanks fellas.
    Every single one of these girls can get you whatever you need, they'll just need their cut first LOL.

  11. #11235

    Disappointing Nikki

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/334101927417

    After reading several reports about how it's impossible to set up a meet, I decided to give it a shot. I mean, after looking at her pictures, wouldn't you? I sent a text around 3 , she responded immediately, and said she could see me if I got there quickly. I said sure, and I was ready to leave as soon as she gave me the address. No response. I decided to go out to eat and 3 hours later, she sends a nice picture and says she is available.

    Set up a meet, she responded fairly quickly, (within 10) and advised me she could only car date. I hadn't done that in prob a year, but I said ok.

    Pros: she looks just like her picture, great boobs, I love curves and a nice not huge ass. Rode on top, felt great even in a car seat. Pretty polite.

    Cons: see response time above, no incall, AND, during session, started to freak out, apologized, and said she detects bleeding and said it was rude of her to do this on a first meet. Good thing I had a towel on the seat and she even gave me her hoodie as a just in case for me to wipe and use as another towel. I was a bit freaked out and she does the "you come yet" phrase, but did try BBBJ to compensate, but oddly enough says no to tit sucking as she feels it's too intimate (!?)

    Would I go again? Only if she has her own place or only if I have my own incall, but even then, 50/50 as I, as all of you, don't like to be rushed.

    P.S., I got a text from another provider, Asian Sugar, but I got it too late, after I was already with Nikki. Shoot. Missed. I'll try her next time.

  12. #11234
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Just have to flip thru my past posts.

    May want to refrain for right now. Shes still open for business but claimed to have been raped recently so that may have some effect on her performance.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  13. #11233

    Cheap providers?

    Anyone have any reliable cheap providers for headache relief or FS? I've been watching from a distance on providers and reviews but I'm hoping to find a gem that has streewalker donations that isn't just horrible.

  14. #11232

    Party favors

    Looking for recommendations on decent providers who can also offer party favors if requested. PM is fine. Thanks fellas.

  15. #11231

    Blonde Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Just checking to see if anyone has checked her out. I have texted back and forth with her and she seems sweet and legit, but our schedules haven't crossed yet.
    A couple of others and I are curious if anyone has taken a flier on Blond Stripper Becky. Her location is a no go for me unless someone verifies. PM is fine. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape