Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,046 to 30,060 of 41285
-
11-23-19 13:25 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 554Sorry that happened to you, but why would you want to send any of these girls money? Wt there being so many dependable sites out there. Alot of them are wt the these pics and videos. Would never send a deposit of any kind of extra for videos. They are all crooks. Once again I'm sorry that happened to you.
Originally Posted by TheMonger777
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 10:20 #11239Regular Member

Posts: 10Amber
I know there are at least two Ambers mentioned here. I'm looking for one who used to work off of Ramona and Lane Avenue. She was in a hotel there. Before that she worked out of a couple of houses where she lived with a friend. One was in Riverside. Great tits, sweet girl, really shy. But a lot of fun once you get her going. I can't find her anymore. She's not listed on STG or any other sites I can find. Stupid me, I somehow deleted her personal cell phone number. Does anybody have any Intel on her?
-
11-23-19 09:01 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 2027Never, never pay up front. Sorry that happened to you.
Originally Posted by Themonger777
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 23:02 #11237Regular Member

Posts: 3The rose from Honolulu
Just wanted to let everyone know to stay away from this one! Sent her 50 $ for some pictures and videos and she took my cash and edited the picture to make it look like the payment failed she also tried to get me to send another 50 $ after that lmao haha. Kinda sucks but we live and learn!
https://gainesville.skipthegames.com...u/131509804679
Be safe out here guys!
-
11-22-19 22:02 #11236Banned Member

Posts: 102Every single one of these girls can get you whatever you need, they'll just need their cut first LOL.
Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 21:41 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 224Disappointing Nikki
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/334101927417
After reading several reports about how it's impossible to set up a meet, I decided to give it a shot. I mean, after looking at her pictures, wouldn't you? I sent a text around 3 , she responded immediately, and said she could see me if I got there quickly. I said sure, and I was ready to leave as soon as she gave me the address. No response. I decided to go out to eat and 3 hours later, she sends a nice picture and says she is available.
Set up a meet, she responded fairly quickly, (within 10) and advised me she could only car date. I hadn't done that in prob a year, but I said ok.
Pros: she looks just like her picture, great boobs, I love curves and a nice not huge ass. Rode on top, felt great even in a car seat. Pretty polite.
Cons: see response time above, no incall, AND, during session, started to freak out, apologized, and said she detects bleeding and said it was rude of her to do this on a first meet. Good thing I had a towel on the seat and she even gave me her hoodie as a just in case for me to wipe and use as another towel. I was a bit freaked out and she does the "you come yet" phrase, but did try BBBJ to compensate, but oddly enough says no to tit sucking as she feels it's too intimate (!?)
Would I go again? Only if she has her own place or only if I have my own incall, but even then, 50/50 as I, as all of you, don't like to be rushed.
P.S., I got a text from another provider, Asian Sugar, but I got it too late, after I was already with Nikki. Shoot. Missed. I'll try her next time.
-
11-22-19 15:28 #11234Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 14:51 #11233Regular Member

Posts: 1Cheap providers?
Anyone have any reliable cheap providers for headache relief or FS? I've been watching from a distance on providers and reviews but I'm hoping to find a gem that has streewalker donations that isn't just horrible.
-
11-22-19 14:31 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 85Party favors
Looking for recommendations on decent providers who can also offer party favors if requested. PM is fine. Thanks fellas.
-
11-22-19 13:32 #11231Senior Member

Posts: 316Blonde Becky
A couple of others and I are curious if anyone has taken a flier on Blond Stripper Becky. Her location is a no go for me unless someone verifies. PM is fine. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 10:43 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 1260Seen and Reviewed
Just have to flip thru my past posts.
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
May want to refrain for right now. Shes still open for business but claimed to have been raped recently so that may have some effect on her performance.
-
11-22-19 10:23 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 1260LMAO😆 Sorry Bro
Not laughing at you. I'm laughing bcuz that's a norm MO for Heather. She pulls that shit all the time then hits you up when she needs mulah. I've reminded her that her blowjobs suck (no pun intended) and she'll plead for $20 suck session. I know how that'll go🙄Shell complain that her jaw is sore or that I'm choking her or simply jabber-jaw just so she doesn't have suck and just handjob me. Covered blowjob? Fuck that. I've told her to "STFU and just suck so I can go about my day". Heather would give a mean-mug, but I'll come back with "What!? You want your twenty, right? Basically shes a whiner
Originally Posted by MarkFlorida
[View Original Post]
I have ass fucked her for $40-$50 several times but that's after I treated her to a 4 Loco and being a dick about not putting up with her bullshit.
And Nicole Kidman!? LOL. Ok, everyone's entitled. Maybe if NK had dunlop disease and an out of proportion body.
Nice report tho, Thanks
-
11-22-19 09:37 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 1410I hit her up on 2 different days and never got a response.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 07:02 #11227Regular Member

Posts: 13Tiffany.
I saw this one the other day. I was turned on because she looks like Nicole Kidman. I was just looking for BJ. It was Condom BJ. Real pretty girl. BJ was not that good. She pretended to choke so she could switch to hand job. I am not that big. LOL. The hand job was much better till I came and then she acted like my cum was toxic waste and that ruined the mood. Nice dirty talk while jacking me off. She was real friendly. I know she has been reviewed before so this is my experience.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/648873422059
-
11-22-19 03:44 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 154What makes you think she's back?
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




