Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 43,426 to 43,440 of 52339
-
11-24-19 11:38 #8914Banned Member

Posts: 201I can only recommend ones up in norcal LOL, and mostly Chinese / Taiwanese providers. Let me know when you come up cause they will be different by then.
Originally Posted by Nakadashi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 09:50 #8913Senior Member

Posts: 3480There are very few who can compare with Katie. I think she's prettier but that's always subjective. Her body is better and her service is incomparable.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 05:36 #8912Senior Member

Posts: 1580Allie vs Katie
I saw Allie before and Katie wasn't available, compare them both, who's tits is bigger? Who is skinnier? And who would you prefer?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
Allie to me was pretty PSE with a dip of GFE but mostly PSE, she was loud and loved to fuck, pussy was tight too.
-
11-24-19 04:53 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 1580LOL, guess who was there at 10!
LOL, this one cracks me up and made my day, I always take the 1st appointment of the day if I'm meeting BB girls, like from M.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
I know exactly how that feels when I walk out the door and see a sloppy 2nd about to hop on that cum filled pussy, LOL.
-
11-24-19 03:23 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 7266Unless you're into snowballing!
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 03:06 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 2321LOL. Tricky bastard.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 02:06 #8908Senior Member

Posts: 3480When you DFK after CIM there's nowhere else for it to go.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 01:57 #8907Banned Member

Posts: 1333Bebe
Unfortunately I missed on Bebe. She is suppose to be back in December.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 01:23 #8906Senior Member

Posts: 113Chinese Bush
Thanks, got any recommended Chinese or Taiwanese girls with Bush?
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 01:17 #8905Senior Member

Posts: 113Bush BBFS girls
Can you share any names of bushy girls?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 01:05 #8904Senior Member

Posts: 73Are the new ones more or less accurate to what Jenny looks like compared to the old ones? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MKronos1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 00:52 #8903Banned Member

Posts: 201Recs?
LOL do we now? I don't usually go for kdolls. Any particular up north you recommend?
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 00:51 #8902Banned Member

Posts: 201Swallow too?
After CIM and followed by DFK, does she swallow it?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 22:28 #8901Regular Member

Posts: 1Weekend with a Kdoll.
Hello.
Anyone ever take a Kgirl on a date for a weekend? What was the damage? We talking around $$Gs?
Thanks for the help.
-
11-23-19 20:11 #8900Senior Member

Posts: 862You mean on the message board?
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
Norcal fuckers have all the girls.










Reply With Quote





