Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 15,541 to 15,555 of 31682
-
11-23-19 21:34 #16142Senior Member

Posts: 963I believe Maya is going back to Brazil this weekend.
Saw Maya on Friday and had another amazing session. I don't understand most of what she says but pretty sure she's leaving for home. Valentina would know for sure.
Originally Posted by ZeroNT01
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.ftlauder...164/9546913543
I was supposed to see Valentina but she wasn't feeling well so she asked me if I would see Maya instead. Easy decision. Hope comes back soon.
-
11-23-19 19:48 #16141Senior Member

Posts: 195See Oliver Oil's Posts
OO's posts provide the linkage.
Originally Posted by ZeroNT01
[View Original Post]
Christian.
-
11-23-19 19:10 #16140Senior Member

Posts: 50Big clit Marie
This gal might not be 25, but don't let that stop ya. She is at the top of my rotation. Hitting that big clit doggie is an experience all to itself.
Originally Posted by McWired
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 18:53 #16139Senior Member

Posts: 878Tracey the (Mystical) Secilian
Just returned from a visit with Tracey at her incall. I won't bore you with the details since she has been reviewed many times already, but I can say I finally found someone that beats Susan in Apopka at BBBJ hands down. She can dt Jr and lick the boys at the same time and never felt a tooth. Hands down tge best dtbbbjcimws I ever had. Not even close. We have been talking through text for a couple of months now but our scheduals never matched up. Today I saw her ad that she had an incall for tge weekend and sent her a message to schedual a meeting. First time I have met her in person and it was like we had known each other forever. She is super sweet and easy to talk to. I will definately be repeating this one. Damage was only $. 8 for an hour because she gave me her senior discount. Worth twice the price all day long. Thank you for a great time Tracey. It was shall we say Mystical LOL.
-
11-23-19 17:50 #16138Senior Member

Posts: 87Best provider in UCF area
Looking for a reliable, 25-35, good looking provider in the UCF area. Any suggestions? PM me, if necessary. TIA.
-
11-23-19 16:27 #16137Senior Member

Posts: 85Stephanie in Deland / deltona
Had a dream, and I can only say good things. Petite very cute MILF brunette, Stephanie, she is part of the duo and works with Riley. The drive is definitely worth it, North Orlando area. Quite and peaceful area. Will repeat always, She introduced me to Riley and the sight of them together made want to go to ATM and get more roses and book them for duo session on the spot.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...a/597507468597
-
11-23-19 15:52 #16136Senior Member

Posts: 41Valentina and Friends
Any intel on where I can find valentina / maya and friends ads, info?
- Zero NT.
-
11-23-19 11:37 #16135Senior Member

Posts: 51Brazilian Maya, Valentina's friends
After a try yesterday she was already completely booked up, so I talked with Valentina and she set me up for today morning. I arrive at location and she opened the door with a red sexy lingerie, I saw Maya starting this year and she immediately recognized me and we talk for a bit. After that I deliver the fee washed my hands and the action started a lot of kisses then I started DATY she enjoys that a lot, then she return the favor, use hat and she went for a RCG OMG that view was amazing she has a mirror in front of her bed she was moaning and I was looking her through the mirror what a view. Then we did sisors I was pounding her hard I couldn't hold anymore after a few minutes she was moaning and holding me so fucking food I filled the hay. We rest a little in the bed then I took a shower and left. This girl is a dream. I hope have time when she came to town again. Be safe and enjoy this holidays.
-
11-23-19 08:18 #16134Senior Member

Posts: 130Big clit marie
It's big. It's fun. Thanks to HIF for the digits. I will certainly repeat.
-
11-22-19 20:45 #16133Regular Member

Posts: 4Escortbabylon
Has anyone had any issues where when you click on the comment section or reviews on an escortbabylon ad, it directs you to euros.com instead?
-
11-22-19 20:39 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 260NikkiBaby25
Well what can I say that hasn't already been said, I would just sound like a Parrot. I had a dream were all the positive reviews of the wonderful lady came true. Well no greek but why'all already knew that. Slight problem with texts but I believe it is the carrier or the fact that hotel room often give you a crappy signal. But met a specified time, experienced the famous sloppy head game, and much more. Very attentive, easy to talk to and joke with person. Would repeat.
-
11-22-19 17:59 #16131Regular Member

Posts: 1Gabi
I visited Gabi after see this report. I Can confirm that ever words of his report are true. She has wonderful body. Be polite against her, she deserve so.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 14:50 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 223You just made my day I've been waiting & hoping they would resurface back up.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
11-22-19 01:55 #16129Banned Member

Posts: 61Morgan Elise IS all that!
I landed and texted Morgan Elise from Airport as her incall was in the vicinity. Bingo we were set and swooped by her hotel and got acquainted.
I liked how she took charge and was playful and her session was different to typical.
You have read all about it- coconut oil, slip and slide, slow long teasing and great gradually intensifying massage. I liked the slow and delibierate build up and we went the full hour+.
All in all very different, erotic and personal and she all acronyms in the other reviews were tried. She was polite and friendly and bubbly and send a thank you text I received on my ride home.
I will be back and I had asked for 3 way but wasnt in play this week. That would be something to experience.
-
11-21-19 21:00 #16128Senior Member

Posts: 29I just saw Maya for the first time but wish I could have seen Valentina. Maya is very friendly and accommodating but doesn't speak English well and is over 6 feet tall, covered in tattoos and is a bit older. I don't plan to repeat with her. I definitely plan to see Valentina again though.
Originally Posted by OliverOil;4541453[URL










Reply With Quote






