Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 15,541 to 15,555 of 31683
-
11-24-19 08:26 #16143Senior Member

Posts: 32Thick honey by airport
Have seen this sweetheart a few times, finally posting.
Met her at always a decent airport hotel.
She greets with a hug and kiss and instantly makes you feel at ease.
Everything covered, great CBJ with eye contact and sexy movement.
Her body is gorgeus and her face is really pretty. Her pics honestly don't make it seem that way.
Dreamt she climbs on top and totally GFE all the way. She has a lip piercing that's pretty big so that can get in the way haha but she's very very sweet.
Other disclaimer: she smells amazing but she uses a lot of perfume that sticks to your clothes heavily. Do not visit before going home unless you have a bag or something for your clothes haha! Seriously!
Will keep repeating.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....717124/Airport
-
11-24-19 08:16 #16142Senior Member

Posts: 963I think you meant Ashley. Autocorrect gone wrong
Ashley of Sicily is the Mystical one and her oral skills are among the best. I can't wait to see her again.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
OO.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8672&cityid=98
-
11-23-19 23:17 #16141Senior Member

Posts: 878Sorry Ashley LOL
Sorry posted the wrong name LOL. It's Ashley or (Mystical). I have to keep the ladies numbers down on my contacts list so they don't pop up when I open my contacts incase any extra eyes are watching. Just got used to seeing Tracey from messaging all day.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8672&cityid=98
-
11-23-19 23:05 #16140Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Ohhhh MYYYYY goodness
Tracey love! LOL but it was a pleasure meeting you today. Yes it was like we've known each other for some years! Looking forward to dreaming with you again.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
Ladies this guy is amazing to fall asleep with and he's VERY NICE to look at. If he contacts you for a dream, I suggest you fall asleep quickly!
Love To ALL.
Xo Ashley.
Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
-
11-23-19 22:16 #16139Senior Member

Posts: 87Brazilians
https://topbrazil.webnode.com
Just saw Gaby and all I can say is wow!!
She is beautiful a real doll!
Glad they're back.
Guys you got to see her the service is grade A.
-
11-23-19 21:34 #16138Senior Member

Posts: 963I believe Maya is going back to Brazil this weekend.
Saw Maya on Friday and had another amazing session. I don't understand most of what she says but pretty sure she's leaving for home. Valentina would know for sure.
Originally Posted by ZeroNT01
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.ftlauder...164/9546913543
I was supposed to see Valentina but she wasn't feeling well so she asked me if I would see Maya instead. Easy decision. Hope comes back soon.
-
11-23-19 19:48 #16137Senior Member

Posts: 195See Oliver Oil's Posts
OO's posts provide the linkage.
Originally Posted by ZeroNT01
[View Original Post]
Christian.
-
11-23-19 19:10 #16136Senior Member

Posts: 50Big clit Marie
This gal might not be 25, but don't let that stop ya. She is at the top of my rotation. Hitting that big clit doggie is an experience all to itself.
Originally Posted by McWired
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 18:53 #16135Senior Member

Posts: 878Tracey the (Mystical) Secilian
Just returned from a visit with Tracey at her incall. I won't bore you with the details since she has been reviewed many times already, but I can say I finally found someone that beats Susan in Apopka at BBBJ hands down. She can dt Jr and lick the boys at the same time and never felt a tooth. Hands down tge best dtbbbjcimws I ever had. Not even close. We have been talking through text for a couple of months now but our scheduals never matched up. Today I saw her ad that she had an incall for tge weekend and sent her a message to schedual a meeting. First time I have met her in person and it was like we had known each other forever. She is super sweet and easy to talk to. I will definately be repeating this one. Damage was only $. 8 for an hour because she gave me her senior discount. Worth twice the price all day long. Thank you for a great time Tracey. It was shall we say Mystical LOL.
-
11-23-19 17:50 #16134Senior Member

Posts: 87Best provider in UCF area
Looking for a reliable, 25-35, good looking provider in the UCF area. Any suggestions? PM me, if necessary. TIA.
-
11-23-19 16:27 #16133Senior Member

Posts: 85Stephanie in Deland / deltona
Had a dream, and I can only say good things. Petite very cute MILF brunette, Stephanie, she is part of the duo and works with Riley. The drive is definitely worth it, North Orlando area. Quite and peaceful area. Will repeat always, She introduced me to Riley and the sight of them together made want to go to ATM and get more roses and book them for duo session on the spot.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...a/597507468597
-
11-23-19 15:52 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 41Valentina and Friends
Any intel on where I can find valentina / maya and friends ads, info?
- Zero NT.
-
11-23-19 11:37 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 51Brazilian Maya, Valentina's friends
After a try yesterday she was already completely booked up, so I talked with Valentina and she set me up for today morning. I arrive at location and she opened the door with a red sexy lingerie, I saw Maya starting this year and she immediately recognized me and we talk for a bit. After that I deliver the fee washed my hands and the action started a lot of kisses then I started DATY she enjoys that a lot, then she return the favor, use hat and she went for a RCG OMG that view was amazing she has a mirror in front of her bed she was moaning and I was looking her through the mirror what a view. Then we did sisors I was pounding her hard I couldn't hold anymore after a few minutes she was moaning and holding me so fucking food I filled the hay. We rest a little in the bed then I took a shower and left. This girl is a dream. I hope have time when she came to town again. Be safe and enjoy this holidays.
-
11-23-19 08:18 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 130Big clit marie
It's big. It's fun. Thanks to HIF for the digits. I will certainly repeat.
-
11-22-19 20:45 #16129Regular Member

Posts: 4Escortbabylon
Has anyone had any issues where when you click on the comment section or reviews on an escortbabylon ad, it directs you to euros.com instead?












Reply With Quote





