Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 551 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 8261
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRiver  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the strip club scene. I enjoy watching people if I go to Pandora's Well I I be able to see people having sex next to me?
    Kinda.

    I was there a few months ago. The girl in the booth in front of me was clearly riding the guy. She tried to avoid eye contact. The girl behind me grabbed onto my booth and gasped / grunted as he was riding a guy. I proceeded to just blow my wad into the mouth of the stripper. It was pretty hot.

  2. #1690

    Where to go?

    I met a beautiful and sexy naughty MILF and took her to a strip club. She absolutely loved it and wants more. She got several intimate lap dances. The dancers were much more friendly and open dealing directly with her. I need referrals of Seattle strip clubs where the dancers give VIP service. What's the cover charge? Best days, and times to go? Etc. You can PM me as well.

  3. #1689

    Can't

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Man the one day I'm able to try Pandora's and she wasn't there!

    Can anyone please DM me her # or know if she even does work outside the club? Or does she ever work days on the weekends?

    I have to experience this legendary mouth!

    Thanks fellas.

    ES.
    Just ask her. If she wants to see you, she won't be shy telling you so.

  4. #1688

    Monse outside the club?

    Man the one day I'm able to try Pandora's and she wasn't there!

    Can anyone please DM me her # or know if she even does work outside the club? Or does she ever work days on the weekends?

    I have to experience this legendary mouth!

    Thanks fellas.

    ES.

  5. #1687

    SODO Dreamgirls

    Anyone ever have good experiences with Dani Black? Girl seems freaky.

  6. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's a popular lady.
    She's one of the nicest.

    I haven't had dances from her in a long time, but every time I go in she's still just as cool to me as ever. Somehow she's shielded from the usual bitterness that overtakes most longtime dancers.

  7. #1685

    Monse Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan  [View Original Post]
    She's busy every time I see her. LOL.
    She's a popular lady.

  8. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes she was.
    She's busy every time I see her. LOL.

  9. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She was busy today. LOL.
    Yes she was.

  10. #1682

    Monse

    She was busy today. LOL.

  11. #1681

    Monse

    I got a nice deepthroat BBBJCIM from Monse today.

    She told me she is going to be in Sat and Sunday. She needs to make some money ad she is giving out deals.

  12. #1680
    Paid another visit to Pandora's this afternoon just around 4 pm. Probably 6-8 guys and similar number of women. Saw Martina and Entice, as well as a couple of other AA dancers, a thin white brunette lady with a tatoo on her stomach and nice looking fake breasts, and a couple of other ladies I don't really know. Oh and Monse. I've chatted with her before but never gotten any dances / service from her, but today was the day. She's quite the lady. Very passionate 'dance' to start off with, lots of good interplay, and for an older lady she's got a very decent body. Not a big fan of her fake tits. From the front they feel OK, but if you get to the underboob they're pretty hard. But I was there for her boobs alone LOL. After the dance she asked if I wanted more, and away we went. I was hoping to just learn french, but she taught me every language she knows.

    A bit awkward as right as we got into things another guy and dancer plopped down in the adjacent couch back by the men's room entrance. Didn't interrupt anything but I'm sure if he was looking he got a decent show LOL.

  13. #1679
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    So that was you I was in the other booth getting a handy from Entice.
    That was probably me LOL.

  14. #1678

    Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's not the hottest lady there, but nice nonetheless.

    I stopped by this afternoon and she was there, along with entire, Martina, and a few others whose names I forget. Got a few dances from Martina since she was new to me.
    So that was you I was in the other booth getting a handy from Entice.

  15. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Depends on your taste, she's an older (40's?) Mexican lady.
    Yep, she's not the hottest lady there, but nice nonetheless.

    I stopped by this afternoon and she was there, along with entire, Martina, and a few others whose names I forget. Got a few dances from Martina since she was new to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape