Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,991 to 22,005 of 37369
-
11-23-19 14:25 #15379Senior Member

Posts: 26Lisa
Top2 pictures it's her! But now she look different and she like 40-45.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 11:42 #15378Senior Member

Posts: 818Lisa
Are you saying that the link you posted is Lisa?
Originally Posted by ProCheck
[View Original Post]
The link you posted indicated a name of AJ.
The link you posted is NOT the same link she sent me.
Her is what she sent me.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/153815
I don't know if she looks like either of these women. I am trying to figure that out as well.
Who has actually seen her and can confirm.
- if either of these links are her.
- if she looks anything like these pics.
-
11-23-19 10:19 #15377Senior Member

Posts: 133Lisa
She is in her late 30's. She is working with Bonita this Tuesday if you want to see her.
Originally Posted by ProCheck
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 10:08 #15376Senior Member

Posts: 128Lol
Lisa also goes by Bella and she's far from 21. Add 25 years to the posted age.
Originally Posted by ProCheck
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 06:55 #15375Banned Member

Posts: 11521 years old. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by ProCheck
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 22:03 #15374Senior Member

Posts: 26Lisa & Bonita
A lot mysterious about Lisa. Nobody know how she look. So she are here https://adultsearch.com/michigan/wat...y-rubs/1385079 and I don't think she from NY maybe just sometimes. Most in Waterford.
-
11-22-19 12:18 #15373Senior Member

Posts: 68Carly nuru
I saw one review on this girl has anyone else seen her?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3062215
-
11-22-19 11:48 #15372Senior Member

Posts: 463Michelle
Descripion? Approx. Height, weight, appearance?
Originally Posted by BramStroker
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-22-19 09:12 #15371Senior Member

Posts: 202Tokyo
A few months ago there was a lot of talk about Tokyo's place. Now all the buzz is about Saigon and a select handful of independents, which I have enjoyed over the last few months. I'm interested in trying something different. Anyone visit Tokyo's place recently and can give me some in-site on a typical visit? I'm not sure if I need to schedule something, walkin or what to expect as far as menu or price. I am interested in paying them a visit. As always PM is ok and info is much appreciated! Stay safe.
-
11-22-19 07:06 #15370Senior Member

Posts: 59Bonita
Lisa is very popular. If you only want one girl, Bonita works alone 3 or 4 day per week.
Originally Posted by Megatron81
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 20:54 #15369Senior Member

Posts: 68Bonita price
Bonita quoted me $$. 4 for her 2 girl service. I don't really need 2 girls and I don't usually price that much for other providers. Just wondering if it's worth it to try it once.
-
11-21-19 17:59 #15368Senior Member

Posts: 128Which ava are you referring to? This one? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ava-esco...heights-513636 If that's the one that you're referring to I think she's 7 or 8 months pregnant now but looked to be due any day. I think she might be gone from the biz because her number was out of service and no response to email.
Originally Posted by RandyMiller021
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 17:19 #15367Senior Member

Posts: 213Michelle
Who is Michelle? Is she at Tokyo's.
Originally Posted by Marauder302
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 12:14 #15366Senior Member

Posts: 100Magic Rate
What was the total cost at Magic?
Originally Posted by TChalmers
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 09:46 #15365Regular Member

Posts: 15Any AAMPs left?
I've been away for awhile due to surgery but recovered well (with a sexy scar! My go too AAMP in Madison Heights near Micro Center phone ending in -67x9 appears shut down and I see from the posts that Anna's places are closed as well? Any AAMPs still open. PM me if needed. Many thanks.











Reply With Quote




