The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15155

    Sophia is 0-2 on the board?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the worst dates I have ever had. Bad, just plain bad.
    She looks attractive. What's the issue?

  2. #15154

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by KsptDave  [View Original Post]
    Gave Anna the Gem a try after reading the good feedback on the board. My experience was, in one word, horrendous. Good initial communication then asked for a picture while I was knocking on the door. Lots of nervous chatter which would have been alright if the performance was better. All covered and robotic. If that weren't bad enough, when I laid her back for mish I saw the sores. No, they have not cleared up. Maybe she was just having a bad day but I'll never know as I'll not repeat.
    Please be more specific. Sores where, and is it from drug use? I have wanted to try her for awhile but have been hesitant because she offers bareback.

  3. #15153

    Are you sure your talking about Anna the Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by KsptDave  [View Original Post]
    Gave Anna the Gem a try after reading the good feedback on the board. My experience was, in one word, horrendous. Good initial communication then asked for a picture while I was knocking on the door. Lots of nervous chatter which would have been alright if the performance was better. All covered and robotic. If that weren't bad enough, when I laid her back for mish I saw the sores. No, they have not cleared up. Maybe she was just having a bad day but I'll never know as I'll not repeat.
    She's been called a lot of things. However mechanical is not one of them. LOL she s wild. Your so talking about the slender former married Musical chick?

    Sounds like your talking about the petite Anna who had sores on her chest. The Grm usually gives you more than you can handle! Hell she deadlines me for 2 weeks.

  4. #15152

    Sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by KsptDave  [View Original Post]
    Gave Anna the Gem a try after reading the good feedback on the board. My experience was, in one word, horrendous. Good initial communication then asked for a picture while I was knocking on the door. Lots of nervous chatter which would have been alright if the performance was better. All covered and robotic. If that weren't bad enough, when I laid her back for mish I saw the sores. No, they have not cleared up. Maybe she was just having a bad day but I'll never know as I'll not repeat.
    What sores?

  5. #15151

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixtate  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox!
    It's empty now.

  6. #15150

    Mal wooden / malory

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the number for this one and any info? Damn, she's way hot:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...led=y&mailerr=
    DM I have her number, real GFE. She is good.

    She will be here in nashville tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CB78B856-F829-446B-83DD-11909B7A2011.jpg‎   E9777F9F-6495-4233-AC76-5DC7927FCDA6.jpg‎  

  7. #15149

    Contact info?

    Anyone have the number for this one and any info? Damn, she's way hot:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...led=y&mailerr=

  8. #15148

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixtate  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox!
    It's empty now.

  9. #15147

    Liz

    Easy setup and communication. Provided outcall to my hotel room on short notice. Pictures are accurate and she works hard to please although everything is covered. Tight body and kitty. Clean, attractive, and nice personality. Will repeat.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/962504338585

  10. #15146

    Anna the Gem. Not

    Gave Anna the Gem a try after reading the good feedback on the board. My experience was, in one word, horrendous. Good initial communication then asked for a picture while I was knocking on the door. Lots of nervous chatter which would have been alright if the performance was better. All covered and robotic. If that weren't bad enough, when I laid her back for mish I saw the sores. No, they have not cleared up. Maybe she was just having a bad day but I'll never know as I'll not repeat.

  11. #15145

    Strawberry

    Delightful young natural redhead with great body, tasty tight kitty, and super attitude. Everything covered but I didn't care. She's only here for a short while so do yourself a favor and see her soon. Clean hotel room right off of the interstate.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/water...55915-37798986

  12. #15144

    Utr

    Longtime utr friend, needing holiday money. She's clean, not on drugs, has a bf so discretion is a must. She's a bbw but has killer head and nice to talk to. Not the usual junkie needing a fix. Pm me for number. Trusted senior members only. And you got to treat her right. Known her a whole, wouldn't share but she needs the holiday help right now.

  13. #15143

    Blackhawk

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Mike C and I both know her. She should be solid!
    Clear your inbox!

  14. #15142

    Strawberry

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/638049562932

    In town from Memphis for a few days. I've seen her several times over the years. She is gorgeous and worth your time. $1. 4 for half hour incall near airport.

  15. #15141
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamPeeson  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her website? She has one I contacted her last week but had to delete the info now I can't find it online.
    Site appears to be down or page removed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape