Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 31841
-
11-22-19 21:39 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 38Anna the Gem. Not
Gave Anna the Gem a try after reading the good feedback on the board. My experience was, in one word, horrendous. Good initial communication then asked for a picture while I was knocking on the door. Lots of nervous chatter which would have been alright if the performance was better. All covered and robotic. If that weren't bad enough, when I laid her back for mish I saw the sores. No, they have not cleared up. Maybe she was just having a bad day but I'll never know as I'll not repeat.
-
11-22-19 21:22 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 38Strawberry
Delightful young natural redhead with great body, tasty tight kitty, and super attitude. Everything covered but I didn't care. She's only here for a short while so do yourself a favor and see her soon. Clean hotel room right off of the interstate.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/water...55915-37798986
-
11-22-19 12:15 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 96Utr
Longtime utr friend, needing holiday money. She's clean, not on drugs, has a bf so discretion is a must. She's a bbw but has killer head and nice to talk to. Not the usual junkie needing a fix. Pm me for number. Trusted senior members only. And you got to treat her right. Known her a whole, wouldn't share but she needs the holiday help right now.
-
11-20-19 16:50 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 93Blackhawk
Clear your inbox!
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 14:55 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 174Strawberry
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/638049562932
In town from Memphis for a few days. I've seen her several times over the years. She is gorgeous and worth your time. $1. 4 for half hour incall near airport.
-
11-20-19 11:41 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 35Site appears to be down or page removed.
Originally Posted by LiamPeeson
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 11:39 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 353http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...541&cityid=424
Originally Posted by MTWilliams911
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 16:11 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 793Self reviews
He is letting the girls type in their own reviews under his user name.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 15:56 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 793Columbia Sophia
She was one of the worst dates I have ever had. Bad, just plain bad.
Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 20:28 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 175Thanks
Thanks, guys. I'm psyched to hear it. She is a doll.
Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 20:27 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 1136Isn't it illegal for LE to post with nudes?
Originally Posted by FatherMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 19:22 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 246Hahaha
What's weird is one post count and this is what you post? She's solid and in my all time top five. You'd do well to delete your post and go back to lurking.
Originally Posted by NashVegas037
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 18:39 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 353Sarah Taylor is safe.
-
11-18-19 17:51 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 2528Sarah
Sarah is safe as always.
Originally Posted by SecretTheLover
[View Original Post]
Just meet up with her Friday. Hell, her and I go back years and talk about everything. Trust me, she is the safest person you can see.
-
11-18-19 17:16 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 711Cherry Pie
I have seen her once, several months ago, and had no issues. She was going by Taylor at the time, and is also well reviewed on the Memphis boards as "Cherry Pie Sarah. " The Cherry Pie nickname comes from the cherry tattoo on her abdomen.
Originally Posted by SecretTheLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






