LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 736 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 11032
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1072

    Bellevue Asian Doll House

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Rates? Services provided? Description of the woman you saw.
    (571) XXX-7742 Hour 200, Half Hour 160. Shower, Massage, Kiss, CFS, CBJ. Three Asian girls, small mid 20's very cute, one late 20's or early 30's thin about 5'8, and 30 something D Cup. I think all Chinese.

  2. #1071

    Bellevue Asian Doll House

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Rates? Services provided? Description of the woman you saw.
    (571) XXX-7742, Shower, CBJ, CFS, Massage Hour 200, Half Hour 160, two locations in Bellevue. The one house I went to had two girls, Mid 20's spinner and 30 something D cup. Both Chinese I believe.

  3. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am stupid. Is it 250 / hr or 500 / hr?
    Kbeautypops is 350/ hr 300/. 5 hr.

  4. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell more about the service? PM if you need.
    I'll answer my own. I went for the hhr. It was 160. Everything required a tip beyond CBJ and closed mouth pecks. The ad says GFE, not what I would call GFE. The person I saw was very attractive, looked about 30, tasteful implants and a great figure. Total spinner. I asked for BBBJ, that required +40. I went for daty, that was +40 but did it anyway. There were hardly any complaints and was responsive. The tip request was annoying, but whatever. She said base amount was to cover room and she gets tips. The main event was actually really good, except she kept checking to see if the cover was on. After 20 minutes she started asking me to finish. I finished about 23 minutes into the encounter. It didn't feel super rushed but really I should've just gone for the 20 minutes.

    Strangely I would probably see her again, but not the other one there. She was responsive and seemed surprised by a couple things. I don't think she expected to actually enjoy it on any level.

  5. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonkey  [View Original Post]
    This is the ad I responded to. Nice girls in mid to late 20's. Quite apartment.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-y...-774-23688125/
    Rates? Services provided? Description of the woman you saw.

  6. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonkey  [View Original Post]
    In Seattle for business and saw news of Bellevue stings so I decided to put this up. I called the number on Sunday after seeing the ad. Was directed to an apartment building and instructions to enter. Was greeted an attractive Asian lady in here mid / late thirties. I asked if other girls available as my taste is for under 30. Out come a beautiful spinner name Yuki. One hour was 200 and worth is. Sweet girl, little shy, but good service. Enjoy.
    Can you tell more about the service? PM if you need.

  7. #1066

    Sophiabelladonna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Portunist  [View Original Post]
    Sophiabelladonna.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....l-Hot-Italian-*with-Drop-dead-sexy-gorgeous-MILF.
    Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

  8. #1065
    Do you have link to ad? Or you can pm please.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonkey  [View Original Post]
    In Seattle for business and saw news of Bellevue stings so I decided to put this up. I called the number on Sunday after seeing the ad. Was directed to an apartment building and instructions to enter. Was greeted an attractive Asian lady in here mid / late thirties. I asked if other girls available as my taste is for under 30. Out come a beautiful spinner name Yuki. One hour was 200 and worth is. Sweet girl, little shy, but good service. Enjoy.

  9. #1064

    Asian House

    This is the ad I responded to. Nice girls in mid to late 20's. Quite apartment.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-y...-774-23688125/

  10. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Incredible video. What is her name on TNA? I did a search on Sofia and did not find her. She loved what she was doing in that video.
    Sophiabelladonna.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....l-Hot-Italian-*with-Drop-dead-sexy-gorgeous-MILF.

  11. #1062

    Little help?

    http://bellingham.skipthegames.com/f...g/348547630432

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...w/664290731160

    Anyone with experience with either of these gals? The second gal is on TNA and reviews seem to be pretty positive, but hard to get any detail over there. Looks like BBBJ, CFS, does she allow for msog? The first gal looks to be older and more shopworn, but has a great price point with her special.

  12. #1061

    Sofia

    Incredible video. What is her name on TNA? I did a search on Sofia and did not find her. She loved what she was doing in that video.

  13. #1060

    Naughty Natasha

    Has anyone been with her:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3102808 ?

    She seems legit but idk if there are any recent reports on her.

    Thanks In Advance!

    Happy Mongering!

  14. #1059
    She is great, but unfortunately moved to Bellingham recently, which is a bit too far for me. Maybe next time I'm driving to Canada, eh.

  15. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Made a video with her about 10 years ago she sucks a mean cock.
    That's awesome. And good for you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape