Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 735 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 11011
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1051

    Sofia

    Incredible video. What is her name on TNA? I did a search on Sofia and did not find her. She loved what she was doing in that video.

  2. #1050

    Naughty Natasha

    Has anyone been with her:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3102808 ?

    She seems legit but idk if there are any recent reports on her.

    Thanks In Advance!

    Happy Mongering!

  3. #1049
    She is great, but unfortunately moved to Bellingham recently, which is a bit too far for me. Maybe next time I'm driving to Canada, eh.

  4. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Made a video with her about 10 years ago she sucks a mean cock.
    That's awesome. And good for you!

  5. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Made a video with her about 10 years ago she sucks a mean cock.
    Hats off. Nice vid.

  6. #1046

    Star-spangled tidd-iees

    Anyone visited with Rihanna Crush.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-day-specials!Double-trouble-specials!

  7. #1045

    India Ash and Kaydence

    Has anyone seen either of these two recently?

  8. #1044

    Asian contact

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonkey  [View Original Post]
    In Seattle for business and saw news of Bellevue stings so I decided to put this up. I called the number on Sunday after seeing the ad. Was directed to an apartment building and instructions to enter. Was greeted an attractive Asian lady in here mid / late thirties. I asked if other girls available as my taste is for under 30. Out come a beautiful spinner name Yuki. One hour was 200 and worth is. Sweet girl, little shy, but good service. Enjoy.
    Would you share your Asian contact info?

    Thanks!

  9. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonkey  [View Original Post]
    In Seattle for business and saw news of Bellevue stings so I decided to put this up. I called the number on Sunday after seeing the ad. Was directed to an apartment building and instructions to enter. Was greeted an attractive Asian lady in here mid / late thirties. I asked if other girls available as my taste is for under 30. Out come a beautiful spinner name Yuki. One hour was 200 and worth is. Sweet girl, little shy, but good service. Enjoy.
    Hey, interested in Yuki. Can you share what type of service she offers? Does 200 get you BBFS?

    Mainly looking for CC Rider. Thanks in advance.

  10. #1042

    Sophia

    Made a video with her about 10 years ago she sucks a mean cock.

  11. #1041

    Asian Girls Bellevue

    In Seattle for business and saw news of Bellevue stings so I decided to put this up. I called the number on Sunday after seeing the ad. Was directed to an apartment building and instructions to enter. Was greeted an attractive Asian lady in here mid / late thirties. I asked if other girls available as my taste is for under 30. Out come a beautiful spinner name Yuki. One hour was 200 and worth is. Sweet girl, little shy, but good service. Enjoy.

  12. #1040

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some Intel on Roxy? Looks hot but afraid to TOFT because the recent activity in Bellevue. Just trying to gauge if she's legit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....49%3B-BELLEVUE
    Just joined, in Bellevue and instant premium provider? Will be interesting to see who TOFTT on that one.

  13. #1039

    Roxy

    Anyone have some Intel on Roxy? Looks hot but afraid to TOFT because the recent activity in Bellevue. Just trying to gauge if she's legit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....49%3B-BELLEVUE

  14. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    Dafuq, no idea why I couldn't find her the other day. Thanks.

  15. #1037

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    I have a lot of Asian girls I had drunk one nighters from the clubs in downtown seattle with the past 2 years, I have 3 bikini barista vids but they're short vids, and some old vids with a few pros on the board (mesmerizing maria, vanity lane, Shasta, Keiki, mila69, and a few more I don't know the names anymore they are old old vids tho like 3-5 years ago. My most recent video was with Angela last week but I think everyone has a vid or pic with her.
    Which Angela?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape