Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10819

    Girls That Post No FS

    I've run in to a few girls that post no FS but will perform the service. PM me if you've found any and I'll share in return. Happy Hunting.

  2. #10818
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear where she went too. I know she had a kid and got a tattoo to cover up the c-section. She was a tiny little thing.
    The absolute tightest pussy I've ever had. Ever. She was something special.

  3. #10817

    Great times

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFloyd63  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Candy from Asian Angel no longer on University? ATF.
    I would love to hear where she went too. I know she had a kid and got a tattoo to cover up the c-section. She was a tiny little thing.

  4. #10816

    Candy

    Has anyone seen Candy from Asian Angel no longer on University? ATF.

  5. #10815

    KIKU Spa

    Its been there at least 30 years. Wonder if the same lady works there that was there when I went in the late 80's. Jack shack then.

  6. #10814

    Oh hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Kiku Spa in Chula lately. Passed by there today and it looked like an off the main strip massage / whorehouse overseas. I'm a little intrigued, honestly. Might have to go on an adventure and TOFTT. Looks like the kind of place that does anything as long as you pay them.
    Walked up to the door years ago, an ancient crusty Mamasan opened the door and asked, "You"? Want a massage?

    Turned around and walked away.

  7. #10813
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Kiku Spa in Chula lately. Passed by there today and it looked like an off the main strip massage / whorehouse overseas. I'm a little intrigued, honestly. Might have to go on an adventure and TOFTT. Looks like the kind of place that does anything as long as you pay them.
    I've driven by like a million times and have never actually gone in. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to be grateful for your review once you do TOFTT.

  8. #10812

    Kiku Spa, Chula Vista

    Anyone been to Kiku Spa in Chula lately. Passed by there today and it looked like an off the main strip massage / whorehouse overseas. I'm a little intrigued, honestly. Might have to go on an adventure and TOFTT. Looks like the kind of place that does anything as long as you pay them.

  9. #10811

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLovesBBJ  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like her office and such. Not sure if she's changed her services. I saw her last week and it was the usual. I'm weekly with her and texted her to take her temperature and she said all is good so I'll let why'all know when I see her again.
    Yes, thank you. Appreciate any feedback as I liked her vibe.

  10. #10810
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwatsu  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a massage report, but since the Thad's comment was here, I thought I would report. Will post in General also.

    Visited Thad's twice recently as a single guy. Thursday and a Saturday. Cost $100 first time, but future visits are less. Be good to the owner, it helps.

    Thursday was slow. A few couples. Mostly BBW. A couple relatively nice looking non-BBW, but both as part of couples. No real action.

    Saturday was fantastic. About a 5-1 ratio Men to Women. Again, lots of BBW (Insert your choice of B options there and it fits). But some fun action going on once it got past 11 pm.

    Hot girl pole dancing. MILF going down on her other beside the floor. Windowed room upstairs where one BBW brought 3 guys in to service, while other watched (later, door was opened and anyone was allowed in to have fun). Best part was in another room where open gangbang with nice looking young lady went on. I have never seen that in person, or taken part in person, before. Wow.
    Glad you had a good time. If you don't mind a bit of a drive, here's something you might enjoy.

    https://twitter.com/pervysagexxx?lang=en

    They usually have parties in OC and sometimes Los Angeles.

  11. #10809
    Quote Originally Posted by FromNowOn  [View Original Post]
    Went to you massage the other day and had Wendy (seen her three to four times). She is in her late 40's early 50's but gives really good service. She will give BBBJ and also rim with some encouragement. I put it in her bb for a few minutes but then switched to covered. For the finish she sat down in a chair next to the bed and let me CIM. Tip 110 usually. For those that appreciate service ahead of looks she is a winner. Although she is decent looking for age. Her vagina is very pretty though and that gets my attention every time LOL.

    Sorry for all the reports at once, don't get a chance to post often.
    She is a good F. K! I Finished Greek! Ooooh Boy She was Happy for entire hour!

  12. #10808

    Thad Report

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Friday night will usually be busy especially during the summer or near a Holiday. Saturday will be crowded but expect a 5-to-1 ratio of men to women if not worse. I don't know if they are still open Sundays but they used to be and would essentially have a pool party, so that was a good way to check out the place if you like a more laid back setting.

    Quite frankly, you would do better with a wing woman, part of the club is closed off to single guys. You do see single guys traveling in packs there, usually young Marines.
    This isn't a massage report, but since the Thad's comment was here, I thought I would report. Will post in General also.

    Visited Thad's twice recently as a single guy. Thursday and a Saturday. Cost $100 first time, but future visits are less. Be good to the owner, it helps.

    Thursday was slow. A few couples. Mostly BBW. A couple relatively nice looking non-BBW, but both as part of couples. No real action.

    Saturday was fantastic. About a 5-1 ratio Men to Women. Again, lots of BBW (Insert your choice of B options there and it fits). But some fun action going on once it got past 11 pm.

    Hot girl pole dancing. MILF going down on her other beside the floor. Windowed room upstairs where one BBW brought 3 guys in to service, while other watched (later, door was opened and anyone was allowed in to have fun). Best part was in another room where open gangbang with nice looking young lady went on. I have never seen that in person, or taken part in person, before. Wow.

  13. #10807

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner123  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Nina on rubmaps? The phone number looks different. And I don't remember anyone telling that she was tall.
    It sounds like her office and such. Not sure if she's changed her services. I saw her last week and it was the usual. I'm weekly with her and texted her to take her temperature and she said all is good so I'll let why'all know when I see her again.

  14. #10806
    Quote Originally Posted by William007  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina very recently. On Dowdy off Miramar Road. Newer commercial building, upstairs, single user office with small lobby and interior office. Clean, good music and nicely appointed. Nina is tall, slender, fit, attractive, mid to late 30's with a very pleasant sweet vibe. Massage was excellent. Very professional and legit. No ending, no extras stated, twice which was a mood killer. So a fence sitter for me. Don't know if I will return for Round 2. Interested to know if you guys have had a different experience.
    Is this the same Nina on rubmaps? The phone number looks different. And I don't remember anyone telling that she was tall.

  15. #10805

    You Massage (LG)

    Went to you massage the other day and had Wendy (seen her three to four times). She is in her late 40's early 50's but gives really good service. She will give BBBJ and also rim with some encouragement. I put it in her bb for a few minutes but then switched to covered. For the finish she sat down in a chair next to the bed and let me CIM. Tip 110 usually. For those that appreciate service ahead of looks she is a winner. Although she is decent looking for age. Her vagina is very pretty though and that gets my attention every time LOL.

    Sorry for all the reports at once, don't get a chance to post often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape