High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10798

    Massage

    Looking for a early 20's above a 7 Asian or Latina girl for massage and CBJ in the mission valley area! Looking for more as well.

  2. #10797
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    City of San Diego: new massage controls.

    https://www.kusi.com/city-council-ap...ge-businesses/
    If anyone wonders why we have way too many homeless sleeping / littering / crapping on the streets downtown, and streets that destroy our cars. Now you know why. "This" is where our city leaders feel their time is best spent? What a poorly run city, unbelievable.

  3. #10796

    Locations

    Quote Originally Posted by Buza951  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Lusk today. I was greeted by Olivia. 1st impression was not too bad. Opted for hhr for. 4. She go ahead and remive clothes and left the room. I completely stripped laid on the table with jr at full mast already from the anticipation. She said face down and placed a towel over while massaging my lower back she would cup my sacks between my legs. She rubbed my arms saying wow your body is very warm and said I like hot guys LOL. On the flip she asked if I still need the towel. I said no so she could see jr completely. She asked do you want to make fire? I said of course. Negotiated and got CFS for $. She started on top then switched to mish. When we switched she whispered to me kill it baby. I politely gave it to her and I feel her hips keep raising when I thrust in her. I completed in the bag. I would repeat, but would love to try A Spa as well.
    Where's this located?

  4. #10795

    Nina on Dowdy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    Do We have any pictures of Nina? I'm intrigued but I can't seem to find any real mention of her looks.
    Saw Nina very recently. On Dowdy off Miramar Road. Newer commercial building, upstairs, single user office with small lobby and interior office. Clean, good music and nicely appointed. Nina is tall, slender, fit, attractive, mid to late 30's with a very pleasant sweet vibe. Massage was excellent. Very professional and legit. No ending, no extras stated, twice which was a mood killer. So a fence sitter for me. Don't know if I will return for Round 2. Interested to know if you guys have had a different experience.

  5. #10794

    City of San Diego: new massage controls

    City of San Diego: new massage controls.

    https://www.kusi.com/city-council-ap...ge-businesses/

  6. #10793

  7. #10792

    Eva. Diamond spa

    Went and saw Eva at her new location Diamond spa in La Mesa (formerly of Z's) paid. 4 for the Hr. She came in and went right for Jr. Top down, FOV all allowed. That took about 15 min then she finished the hour with an above average massage, she tried for a second pop towards the end but I wasn't "up" for it. She seems eager to get more of her old clients out to this new place. I tipped. 6, I know you can get away with tipping her. 4 but I find that service is better and she definitely remembers it when you tip a little more.

  8. #10791

    Bay Spa. Sarah

    Went to visit Bay Spa yesterday, had plenty of parking in the back when I arrived. I like this location because it is discreet. I was greeted by Sarah. First impression was very young maybe early twenties but on the chunky / stocky side which I don't mind because I like them in all kind of sizes. Opted for 1 hr. I completely stripped laid on the table. Massage was okay and, on the flipside, a standard HJ was good with a pretty good technique. Will repeat for sure.

  9. #10790

    DM Heights massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years ago there was a Chinese woman who worked out of her home in Del Mar Heights. She gave massages and, for me, they always ended with BBFS! She was a bit heavy and for that reason I decided not to repeat after about three visits, so I didn't keep her number. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If you know who she is and you have her name / number, could you PM me? Thanks!
    Any luck finding her? I've searched around but haven't found jack.

  10. #10789
    Very nice lady with mediocre massage. If you're looking for a companion with a happy ending. Its definitely her but that's it. Nothing else in the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina1  [View Original Post]
    Heading to town next week and was hoping someone had some intel on Lacey.

    Thanks!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145829

  11. #10788

    Lacey RR

    Heading to town next week and was hoping someone had some intel on Lacey.

    Thanks!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145829

  12. #10787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethk  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Ceci in La Jolla. ?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106

    Wondering if anyone's seen her, and what's to be expected / on the menu. Thanks!
    Pretty face and nice tits, but thicker than her pics let on. Very likeable personality. She certainly didn't mind my hands roaming. If you don't mind a bit of a muffin top she's worth a try.

    Since she wasn't my type, I stuck with the basic topless massage with HJ finish. There's a bed in the room if you opt for nude with B2B. As I said, I wasn't interested in upgrades, so I don't know the price or just how GFE it might get.

    Safe incall condo she shares with several other providers. I've also seen Kim. Lackluster massage and butterface.

  13. #10786

    Lusk

    Went to visit Lusk today. I was greeted by Olivia. 1st impression was not too bad. Opted for hhr for. 4. She go ahead and remive clothes and left the room. I completely stripped laid on the table with jr at full mast already from the anticipation. She said face down and placed a towel over while massaging my lower back she would cup my sacks between my legs. She rubbed my arms saying wow your body is very warm and said I like hot guys LOL. On the flip she asked if I still need the towel. I said no so she could see jr completely. She asked do you want to make fire? I said of course. Negotiated and got CFS for $. She started on top then switched to mish. When we switched she whispered to me kill it baby. I politely gave it to her and I feel her hips keep raising when I thrust in her. I completed in the bag. I would repeat, but would love to try A Spa as well.

  14. #10785
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Ceci In La Jolla?

    Any info on Ceci in La Jolla. ?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106

    Wondering if anyone's seen her, and what's to be expected / on the menu. Thanks!

  15. #10784

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape